Just bought 3 BTC, plan on holding for 1 year or 2

Just bought 3 BTC, plan on holding for 1 year or 2.

Please tell me I bought the bottom

Attached: ErfaKht.jpg (1280x842, 140K)

more than likely you didn't buy the bottom and you will never make anything on this unless you dump it into some pump n dump ETH shitcoin

>he bought

Attached: thebog.png (254x265, 88K)

Don't listen to this moron faggot fuck, you bought the bottom as long as you don't sell. It could test 7.6k again and then bounce from 6k after a double bottom. Just don't pussy out and sell faggot

Please kys

Whatever you do, don't be enough of a moron to sell at a loss. Never sell at a loss. You will always have an opportunity to AT LEAST break even.

Don't be stupid.

you had 2 years to buy before 2017 big bull run
now you are too late to this party

This is dumb, especially with altcoins. Sometimes it's best to cut your losses early.

t. held ICX all the way down

I dont wanna make riches off this, I just wanted a good long term hold with some spare 20k that i had

i dont expect 10x increase or whatever, but maybe a 5% or 10% gain over 2 years would be nice

Not the bottom but on a 1-2 year hold, close enough

>This is dumb, especially with altcoins. Sometimes it's best to cut your losses early.

Absolutely - cutting losses is essential with shitcoins. BTC, well, if it doesn't come back the it's all dead, everything. Everything else can die and it doesn't matter.

You'd have better luck in the stock market. Seriously.

You should stagger your buys low. You're going to lose %50 soon. We're on a downtrend going to 4k and a possible quick panic sell to 3.5k.

did you buy at 1k?

>You bought the bottom
>It could bounce off a lower price

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 15K)

how could this be the bottom if it was around 6k a month ago?

as far as you're concerned this is the top now.

>you bought the bottom as long as you don't sell

Attached: 1510343300976.jpg (711x698, 106K)

it will probably re test near 6k before it starts heading up again

Why would you just average your buy in? 24k and you didn't average your buy in? wtf is wrong with you

Don't you just buy bonds or something with such expectations? 5% - 10% with this kind of risk is a little silly. (Therefore, it's reasonable to expect at least 10x)

i'll give you 2k for it in about 3 months

The market isn’t bottoming out. The stock market has been at all-time highs, and still is. The crypto market, on the other hand, is bottoming out because everyone is realizing that every cryptocurrency is more useless than the next. FOMO was the only thing that soared the prices, but that’s gone now. People realized that they weren’t missing out on anything. If you’re planning on making money in the crypto world, good luck! You’re going to need it.... .

If you're holding for more than 1 year it doesn't matter if you bought the bottom. You will have good profit later on though

panic sell it please , buy high sell low

You know you can make money by shorting, right? I made $20k since the drop from 11k.

>bought the bottom
>should have bought the double bottom

Attached: IMG_2071.jpg (330x381, 54K)

>5%
have fun cashing out brainlet