Brazilian fast foods/snacks

Hi, I wanted to share with you some about Brazilian fast foods/snacks. The one pictured is called a Pastel, it's delicious. You can make your own but can also find them in restaurants and food markets, mainly in Brazil but I'm sure any major American cities.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4H3-wryqcpk
youtube.com/watch?v=G6D1YI-41ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ty

This one is called a X-Tudo (Cheese with everything) it's basically a burger but with more toppings. Bacon, egg, sausage, cream cheese, tomato, lettuce, ham, chicken, and different sauces, etc.

It's super delicious :)

This one I make myself a lot, it's called Bread Pizza. It's just bread, cheese, tomato sauce and oregano. You can add sausage or whatever you like but I usually eat them simple.

why are people so OBSESSED with snacks and street food? What happened to have actual meals and not being a freshly born infant in need of a food intake every 30 minute?

snacks and street food are the final red pill

This is called Pão de Queijo, which translates to Cheese Bread. It's simple but also delicious and easy to make.

>cheese and dough
>cheese and dough
>cheese and dough
>cheese and dough
Americans must love these

Why so grumpy? Enjoy life and be happy and eat some foods

They look really good, do you have a easy, traditional recipe?

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

WHAT IS THE TRADITIONAL STUFFING IN THIS REGIONAL SNACK FOOD?

Fucking anything, it's just deep fried dough stuffed with whatever. Usually cheese and meat

SOUNDS GOOD MY MAIN MAN. DOWN IN PUERTO RICO SEASONED GROUND BEEF AND VARIOUS SEAFOODS (USUALLY SHELL FISH OR OCTOPUS) ARE VERY COMMON.

This, traditionally people put cheese, beef, chicken or shrimp but you can put what your heart desires really.

This one is a dessert called a Açaí na Tijela, it's a fruit from the Açaí palm tree which is found in South America. This dish you can't see the fruit (on the bottom) but as you can see the many different fruits on top, and different sauces. Its really good and tastes kind of like flavoured ice cream.

another BR here, gringos go crazy about feijoada and farofa for some reason

Yeah I don't know why it's nothing special really, just a cliche

I have a few others and different things on my website if anyone wants to check out (lilandradivinity.com) it's a work in progress....

One last pic before I go, this is the Coxinha, it's mainly a fried potato pasta and chicken inside, or chicken and cream cheese. There's also a vegan version too, both are delicious

Not OP
But there is this video here that teaches how to make them
youtube.com/watch?v=4H3-wryqcpk

Thanks man. And good thread OP

oh the narrator reminded me too much of monty python
youtube.com/watch?v=G6D1YI-41ao

We have this in the Dominican Republic except we call it a Quipe.
The first thing you posted we call a pastelito although mostly street vendors sell it the way you showed it. Other wise its half circle shaped