Japanese Cuisine

>Japanese Cuisine

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ピザトースト
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But can we turn it into a sandwich

i'd eat the h*ck out of that

That ain't jap food, not bland enough.

For anyone who hasn't had one of these abominations, by the way, it's slathered in mayo, not cheese. It's nauseating.

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ピザトースト
>発祥地 = Birthplace
>Japan = 日本

What's with Japs and mayo, anyway?

Deep dish.

Don't fr*cking swear.

I have no idea, but they use way too much of it, and will put it on almost anything.

doesn't make me want it any less

how is this japanese?
I make this shit as snacks and I am not a japan.

See: Also, that's the point. They actually have the gal to put this cheap shit up on menus.

is that a ese' go' za'?

their mayo is good unlike ours

What is it with Americans and ketchup? What is it with French and garlic? What is it with British and brown sauce?

What do these countries have to do with anything? Besides, each country has their own, different reason for liking something, and that's what I want to know in Japan's case

Do the british feel ashamed for the name brown sauce? Do they ever look at the heights of their empire, and realize what squalor they've allowed themselves to fall to? Or are they just past all of that shame, burned out by decades of nights out with the lads?

Are you going to compare McDonald's to a two-Michelen star restaurant, too? You're talking about a shitty dish as if it were ubiquitous.

I'm trying to say every country has their own cheap and overpowering condiment that they like slathering over everything. There's no special reason other than it's a cheap and easy flavour.

I suppose it's just a lazy way to tell it apart from "red sauce", ie, ketchup. I don't care what it's called, it's godly on a chip butty.

*Michelin
Retard.

Ketchup and garlic are actually good

>French
>obsessed with garlic
>not Italy

Look at that toast.
> T H I C C