If this crap was actually good, it would be all over USA, including Canada, like Five Guys

If this crap was actually good, it would be all over USA, including Canada, like Five Guys.
They can't say no to money.
Instead we get brainwashed retards shilling it because they think they're special for having it over rest of us.
Idiots gonna stay idiots.

if you were anything other than a colossal faggot you'd have posted in the other thread,
the one just made and still on page 1

Agreed.
All In-n-out retards need to be bulldozed into a mass grave.

>"In-N-Out is a great burger for a great price."

What a self-absorbed pompous fag.
Choke on my dick, and screw your thread, i hope it dies.

We need to go full holocaust on these in-n-out-the-butt sodomy fuckers.
Send em' to teh ovens.

Simply supply and demand economics to control the sheep cattle.
Create artificial lack and the braindead fucks will go berserk over it.
It's still tastes like shit though.

amen brother

in n out is some vile garbage

I have one of these in my town. The fries are so ferociously bad that I actually yelled at the manager about it. What the fuck kind of burger place can you be and serve literal trash on the side to your halfway decent burgers? What a fucking kick in the balls to the American tradition this place is.

It was great 10-15 years ago, but they've been gradually reducing the patty thickness and the lettuce is always wet making for some soggy burgers. And it boggles my mind that you can't get mayo on your burger. I'm not a huge fan of thousand island but a burger is incomplete with just ketchup and mustard.

In n Out is overrated 2bh

So what's better for around the same price point, op?

>muh thousand island
>muh onions
>my $6 burger

in and out fags should be gassed

They're OK, fries are shit

>$6 burger

Aspie retard confirmed for never having been to In N Out. Enjoy your flyover land food fucko.

Five guys shills pls go

>$6 burger

Only if you buy an octo-octo animal style.

My view of Veeky Forums now is just
>Cooking
and
>Fast food
Within fast food is a grotesque amalgam of East Coast people slinging shit at California and Europeans/false flaggers bagging on Americans.

Five Guys is pretty good but it isn't really fair to compare the two when one costs almost twice as much.

Wendys and Carls have the best burgers at fast food prices around here.

5 Guys is mediocre compared to any good local pub in my city, but I do like their fries. Limp and salty with a strong potato flavor. More of a so bad it's good sort of thing.

Five Guys fucking sucks OP. Fries are shit, and the burgers cost $8. Plus its so greasy I knock a month off my life every time I eat it. In-N-Out is way better and you know it.

>Hey have you ever eaten Five Guys?
Bro what the fuck that's gay why would you ask that?
>n-n-no I meant the restaurant!
Just go away, you're not my friend any more
>B-BUT!
Fuck off faggot

>Hey have you ever eaten In-n-Out?
Yeah man it's delicious, the best restaurant in America. West coast exclusive too because west coast is best coast
>Yeah I agree what do you like from there?
I like a double double animal style with a Coke
>Yeah, good stuff man, good stuff.

eat a dick m9

>If michelin star restaurants were acually good they'd have opened 50+ locations

in and out is meh

5 guys is actually pretty dang good because of all the topings despite the meat of the patties tasting like cardboard.

if they actually had decent patties they'd be a special treat for a hungry boy like me , yum! :P

Seattle has found a solution

Surprise: It's not In-N-Out

>West coast exclusive too
They're all over Texas now. I saw more In-n-Out stores than McDonald's. Now if you Google Maps it, there are likely more McDonald's, but in neighborhoods not worth going to.

>Seattle
Like anybody gives even the slightest fuck about that shit hole.

t. Portland

>Caliburger

Awful thread

I live in Southern California and eat their burgers once in awhile. The restaurant is always crowded and like some said the fries are shit. The burgers are decent for their price but nothing amazing. I think they hype stems from the fact it only exist mostl in the west coast. People tend to desire stuff they can't get is the only thing I can think of.

Low quality bait who doesn't understand marketing and product distribution comparative to competition and target demographic.

0/10

>not asking for well done fries

You do it to yourself desu

inb4 "FUCKING MEME SEKRIT MENU"

They should expand nation wide at this point. The quality control excuse is bullshit. The one closest to me isn't always as good as it could be/has been so whatever it is their doing isn't working as well as they'd like to think

If you aren't getting a Double Double there's really no reason to go to In N Out. Any less meat and you end up with a soggy bland mess. I thought it was overrated as fuck as a kid but once I was able to go there and order for myself with my friends in high school I developed a very high opinion of the place

have you been there? that place is shit compared to in n out (not that that is anything special). If in n out were heroin, caliburger is the methadone clinic you are forced to go to

If this crap was actually good, it would be all over Veeky Forums, including Jack, like the faggot in a tux.
They can't say no to shitposts.
Instead OP is a brainwashed retard shilling himself because he thinks he's special for making his first thread ever.
Idiots gonna stay idiots.