CARVERTICAL JUST PARTNERSHIPPED WITH FUCKING B FUCKING MW

CARVERTICAL JUST PARTNERSHIPPED WITH FUCKING B FUCKING MW

HOLY SHIT

newsbtc.com/2018/03/15/carvertical-partners-bmw-create-first-ever-connected-reports/

Attached: carvbm.png (737x624, 622K)

VEN BTFO HOLY FUCK SELL SELL SELL

>VEN

Attached: 1518004110662.png (400x573, 327K)

cv partnered with BMW shill ur ideas and gtfo you get your check later LABS

Circulating Supply
5,269,360,551 CV

>partnershipped

Attached: IMG_9507.jpg (600x600, 29K)

>PARTNERSHIPPED

Attached: lmaobig.jpg (2212x2823, 144K)

BMW M8 when?

Attached: 1519951299655.jpg (417x480, 29K)

>already up 30 percent

Attached: 1518465246274.gif (549x598, 241K)

sell the news per usual?

>mfw I bought at 35 sats

it's finally my turn to be rich, enjoy your bags fags

I will finally be able to buy shit and lose my virginity to a QT and nobody can stop me except god himself

Attached: 1521048564940.jpg (706x1000, 120K)

Blocks your cock

Attached: 37383F96-5728-4A7A-8BB2-584178897807.jpg (700x544, 132K)

>car vertical CEO bought a bmw to drive to his office
>BMW PARTNERSHIP!

stay poor

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-205451.png (1080x1920, 494K)

That completes the set. Literally every single coin now has a BMW partnership.

BMW partnership = one of the least funny memes in crypto.

I just fomo'd in CV @45 sats. How fucked am I?

Attached: 1520991132484.jpg (1100x1072, 154K)

cant sell the news when the lord of shitcoins with sub 100k volume announces something like this out of the fucking blue.

which is great for the actual holders. too much of this market is just heavily manipulated by insiders and leaks so usually the rumors are priced in by the time the "news" come out.

So BMW wants some tech?

What does this have to do with a cryptocurrency?

wow awesome, its now where it was at the beginning of the month

it'll go back to where it was yesterday by tomorrow

Can't tell if trolling or retarded. Car vertical is a crypto.

Doesn't bmw have some program where literally any startup can claim partnership?

But is it used? I don't think this means BMW is buying carvertical

I bought this shitcoin at 2 cents... worst decision of my life. This changes nothing

What?

If they just make so that every dealer puts their data into Cv at every service, the token is going to become incredibly more valuable.
BMW partners for free, Cv gets data in its blockchain, users get reliable info about the car history.
Literally a proper use of blockchain, unlike tracking wine bottles kek

>actually believing this will ever be deployed
lmao how new are you

It's way easier to deploy than most of the shitcoins that require massive investments from partners.
It's solves a big problem too for cheap for BMW, and all German cars.
Bought an AMG with a bit of age and it's absolutely impossible to tell how many k's it did.
Had to go ask Mercedes in different countries to look for traces in their dbs and after a few, I could eliminate a car that had 300000kms but showing 90000kms.
There was no way to tell otherwise and got lucky to dodge that bullet.
But hey, it's not your coin I get it, it must be crap

yeah because all these centers will happily jump in to share their data together to make a nice history for you.

you don't need blockchain for this--this could've been done long time ago if someone wanted to do it with any kind of data storage.

"but but immutable!"

holy shit charge your phone dude goddamn

But what does the token have to do with this? Why would it be more valuable?

You've got good points but saying immutable is irrelevant is pretty much throwing everything blockchain out the window.
It solves an easy problem by having your IT team adding an api call to CV?
I don't see how much of a problem that could be. Now it's just a matter of adopting it, but BMW coming forward is a good step in my book.
Saying it's going to be successful is an other story, you're right.

>you don't need blockchain for this
Same can be said about 99% of projects in this space user.
All the fudding and skepticism in the CV threads are beginning to make me feel like I've made the right choice.

Token should settle at the price people are willing to pay for the car report, in an ideal scenario.
Don't quote me on that, I did limited research and got 100bucks worth of Cv.
It's just that for me it makes sense but parents used to be car business owners so maybe I got more exposure to the problem than others.

assuming 1 token = 1 report

Another example of using their blockchain technology but where their scam coin has no fucking use and its a ponzi

This and energy projects are the only ones I both invest in and also plan to use once the service rolls out. That's the difference between most of the junk in this space. Ask yourself, aside from investing, would you find use for the service in your own life?

Zzz Dovu did the same it means not much

I remember some assholes on the titanic saying god himself couldnt sink that ship