Oh look. BTC is going up again. let's all get excited. never ever ever going below 8k again, right guys

oh look. BTC is going up again. let's all get excited. never ever ever going below 8k again, right guys

Attached: pepe4.jpg (618x597, 64K)

le inhaling green wojak.png

unbreakable support at 8k

Haha! You're absolutely totally right there frienderino! Let it be known far and wide! BTC is NEVER going below 8k again! This is your last chance to buy in and ride the moonshot mission frienderinos!

bitcoin will never be a certain price again

bears are depleted, fud is over, btc will now go to $50k without stops, after that the biggest alt season ever will start

it is absolutely impossible in physical universe for bitcoin to ever break 8k ever again

Attached: 3212135634.jpg (236x214, 9K)

HODL!
Haha, am i right guys?

I SOLD THE BOTTOM AGAIN

Attached: 1451181146876.jpg (700x700, 99K)

big if true

Everybody already got out or killed themselves.
Let the largest bull run in history commence.

true if big

tunnel mission to bike land where the pink of the wojaks has turned into heat

ADD neets should seriously stay the fuck away from crypto

>this thread
Holy shit. Veeky Forums is finally learning

Attached: 1503012018839.jpg (123x125, 3K)

laughing at you, nocoiners

Attached: pepechad.jpg (511x511, 47K)

this unironically
sold at $8k, won't even bother to fomo back in, fuck crypto

i'm waiting to unzip my pants when ETH reaches 350 euro range

Will it tho

I’m so fucking sick of this shit. Peak was 1.5 mill. Lost over a million in this fucking crash and still fucking bleeding. AAAAAAaaAaaaaaaaaaAa do you know how fucking much it hurts knowing I was right there but was greedy and didn’t fucking sell.

Attached: A68466DF-D10F-42CB-878C-BE0A0F89FC60.gif (600x400, 2.13M)

The market isn’t bottoming out. The stock market has been at all-time highs, and still is. The crypto market, on the other hand, is bottoming out because everyone is realizing that every cryptocurrency is more useless than the next. FOMO was the only thing that soared the prices, but that’s gone now. People realized that they weren’t missing out on anything. If you’re planning on making money in the crypto world, good luck! You’re going to need it..

Attached: ss.jpg (1128x733, 267K)

i just want my manchildhood back
mining profits are 2.5x down, but gpu prices moved 10% down at best
pls stop buying minable shitcoins