Tfw mom made meatloaf for dinner

>tfw mom made meatloaf for dinner

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1bMs04JK0BQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JP_qF5E4w7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

give her a big kiss for me aight senpai ;)

My mommy divorced my dad and now lives 3 states over. I usually pick up a pizza or chinese food on my way home from work for me and dad.

i bet its not as good as dad's

Does she have a new partner/family?

My mom literally doesn't know how to cook because of her thuggish youth, but she did find a mean meatloaf recipe for my dad to make, and we always acted like she made it.

No kids. But her new husband has a few of his own that are all out of the house. It was all very sudden from what I can gather. It makes me think my mom is having a mid life crisis or is working out some weird mental illness.

>I have two mommies now

How old were you at the time? Any resentment?

>tfw made meatloaf and mashed potatoes with brown gravy yesterday to pack for lunch for the next six days

>meatloaf
youtube.com/watch?v=1bMs04JK0BQ

I was 21 at the time. I'm 23 now and I'm out of college. I moved back in with dad after graduation and we both work during the day and come home. I got into cooking to try to make things easier on us. There's definitely some resentment on my part. Definitely resentment on my part. Not sure about dad. If there is he's good about hiding it. We've never had an in depth conversation about it. We're not the "Say, let's talk about our feelings" types. He's clearly sad about it but not heartbroken.

Meatloaf is good
But it's meat that could have been a hamburger, and that's a tragedy

Does video illustrate your current living arrangements?

youtube.com/watch?v=JP_qF5E4w7U

I actually laughed out loud. There are some shades of that going on. There's maybe a kernel of resemblance. We both live at the house I grew up in. Some buddies come over sometimes and we all hang out. It's weird being an adult son still living at home with dad. We're more like roommates than a father-son relationship.

I can fap to this.

want want want want, drools.

The flies around her are the best part. There's a weird rumor going around, and it's been around for years, that she smells weird.

That's just the smell of Satan's ass hole on her lips.

>this is what anti-choicers actually believe

When you have sex with your dad, who is usually the top?

Is he like a bear and you're a twink? Or is he getting old and frail and you hold him and power into his buttocks using your youthful strength?

Is that heart supposed to be a "pedophile" symbol? That's the symbol for GB Glace, a swedish ice cream company...

keep going f u c k

>Silly Ron Ron is dead

Thanks for reminding me asshole.