Milk general

How does Veeky Forums feel about whole milk, I drink it almost every day and I was so shellshocked when my friend said he hasn't drank milk in so long that he doesn't even remeber the taste

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4279538/low-fat-milk-vs-whole-milk/
agri-pulse.com/Dairy-group-announces-partnerships-to-pump-up-fluid-milk-consumption-10292014.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't drink it

I use it almost all my desserts, but a tall glass of milk and a broken yoke sandwich are pretty fair fixings.

Yeah but you at least know the taste or have had some in the past year... Right?

I am tempted to not eat solid food for a day and just drink milk

Of course I know the taste, but it's probably been around 5 or so

Different flavors/%s or just whole all the way?

it's dangerous to go alone! take this.

What's wrong with using baby wipes, they clean feces sooo much better and are easier to use

I like whole fat coconut milk. Does that count?

2% master race

Enjoy your diabetes.

>They found that people who had higher levels of three different byproducts of full-fat dairy had, on average, a 46% lower risk of getting diabetes during the study period than those with lower levels.

time.com/4279538/low-fat-milk-vs-whole-milk/

Just whole/lite all day, there's just something refreshing about plain milk

can't be that bad right?

That literally tastes like shit water, once you drink actual milk then you'll never go back

i dont trust any study on milk

agri-pulse.com/Dairy-group-announces-partnerships-to-pump-up-fluid-milk-consumption-10292014.asp

I never drink milk, but I use it frequently as an ingredient and have steamed milk or half & half in my coffee every morning.

I don't have particularly strong feelings on it, but I think it's a bit childish to drink milk as an adult. I never much cared for the taste on it's own anyway.

I did once see a grown man chug a glass of milk in a bar and quietly utter "now we lit", and I found that terrifically endearing.

That dude sounds amazing why didn't you become friends with him

Big Soda, pls go.

What about cereal

They don't flush. Even the ones that say flushable are full of shit. (No pun intended)

What is wrong with just throwing them in the trash, they don't stink and a trashcan lid helps a whole lot

That's not really an explaination, what, so you have diarrhea every other day or something because even fabreeze can solve that ya joker

I like it, but I stopped drinking it to lose weight since it's full of fat and sugar. I don't really miss it.

I don't eat cereal anymore because it always give me terrible fucking heartburn.

pic related is all i drink

oberweis is better but shit im not made of money

this shit right here mans

this shit right here

2% ice cold master race

Are you me

I had real milk for the first time 10 years ago, it was just gotten from the cow hours earlier the fluid was outright so fulfilling it had some sort of ancient recognized satisfaction, this shit served in the usa is insulting to even be called the same thing anyone who argues otherwise is unaware of the differences

I have not had more than 3 glasses of milk since and its been 10 years

Fuck studies that have whoever paid have. What they want to sell confirmed. Science isnt what its sold to be, not in the least ... Cash is king as usual

It's too rich for large portions. I prefer 1%

It depends a lot on what the cow was fed. Im gonna guess you got it on some kind of organic farm, or a relatives or something? Since mass dairy farms usually dont let people walk in an start sampling milk before its been pasteurized and whatnot.

Im Canadian, and I noticed our milk (and our meat, eggs, cheese, etc) are a million times better than american because our shit's generally grain fed rather than corn fed. Corn isn't really natural for animals to be eating and they dont get much out of it, it also makes the meat taste like garbage

I generally drink about 8 pints of semi skimmed milk a day. It's truly the God's liquid.

Don't fall for the skim milk meme.

They are selling you the biproduct of their butter fat racket.

i drink whole milk on the daily

them sweet, sweet gains. honestly, i can't think of much that is more enticing than an ice cold, tall glass of milk.

>full of fat and sugar.
and protein. It's literally 1/3 each macro and thus a balanced food. But you are right that its not very satiable.

Gallon of whole milk a day while doing Starting Strength method of Barbell Training.

Never buy the stuff.

I prefer kefir as a pleasure drink.
Milk is alright, it just ends up making me feel full so i'd rather have eaten a nice meal or snack instead of just milk.

Huh?

I'm a fucking white male, of course I drink milk.

No thanks, I like having clear skin

>being such a greasy cunt that drinking milk sets off your acne

lmaoing @ ur life

Drinking milk causes acne? Are you sure you just don't shower?

Only bio fresh milk and I use it for two things.
1) beshamel sauce
2) homemade kefir

White people incapable of doing any research, typical

I have at least one glass of 2% milk per day, I can't stand skimfags.

Brownies incapable of drinking milk. Typical.

/>mfw

>implying

Why do white people get so insecure when called out?

great response shitskin

go eat some cheese and shit yourself

I was raised on fat free milk which is definitely an acquired taste. Only consume it with cookies. I can't drink whole milk since the texture difference is so drastic. Feels like im guzzling paint

I don't I've had a glass of milk since I was baby. I never liked the taste. I enjoy cooking with it and always put a bit of milk in my eggs

>he thinks lactase persistence is unique to europeans and doesn't occur at low levels through almost all populations of Eurasia-africa

>he thinks the majority of cheeses even have enough lactose to trigger lactose intolerance if you are susceptible

LOL
O
L

back to /pol/

So the argument is that non-white people don't drink milk? What retard came up with that?

Probably some dirty slav

Get out of my bloody way you filthy urchins

What do you think people who have babies do? They throw their dirty diapers and wipes into cans with lids and empty them when full.

Milk is the fucking best, it's to me what pizza is to everyone else

I drink milk with every meal.I used to be poor and when we got milk all the nutrients going back in my body felt like drugs.I drink whole btw

Yeah I don't drink poison...

Who /baggedmilk/ here?

Pasteurized milk has to be fortified for it to be useful. I don't drink any milk that isnt fresh from a local goat or cow within ten miles.