Dinner

My dinner tonight, what are you guys having?

This is not the actual one I had tonight but from a previous attempt. Jalapeno frittata

Do you guys actually ever cook or do you mostly order/eat out? Honest question. If you order/eat out why don't you learn how to cook? What's stopping you?

$8 for a burger and a pint of craft beer at the local bar on mondays

Pretty good value desu

nice

I know how to cook, working hours make it inconvenient. I get time during my work hours to order food and eat it so I do that most days.

Frozen pizza

>tfw no tray

Rotisserie chicken picked up 2 days ago.
Saute it in a pan with some pesto, garlic and butter.

Cut up onion, red potato, carrot; cover with oil, salt and pepper.
Cook in oven at 400 for 45 minutes.

Toss on a plate and serve.
Lazy man's Monday night meal.

I'm officially out of alcohol. I want more, but it's 11pm and I work at 8am, can't go out and get more. Want to keep the buzz rolling but fuck there's nothing in the house. Fuck.

The worst feeling for me is being out of alcohol. That is a sure sign that I have a problem

Looks comfy

The barracks I live in are disgusting and my roommates dont help so I never bother to cook

New favorite beer

Fuck yeah!

We literally mix our alfredo with water to thin it out and make it go farther. Enjoy paying $9 for that frozen pasta and water sauce garbage.

>all of the dough for all products is frozen too
>so are the meats
>"smokey garlic" sauce is half garlic oil and half honey barbeque sauce

It's like a deconstructed ham sandwich except with nice looking ingredients. Where are you from?

It tastes decent for fast food pasta and the bread sticks make it worth it anyways.

somewhere that is not barbaric enough to think you make sandwiches out of bread

How else do make sandwiches?

stuff your fucking ssandwich up your fucking bloated arsehole cracker
there is no sandwich here cunt

A world without Santa is a world not worth living in

had a prime rib with oscar sauce and rice. They only offer one side now.
Used to get the same but with seasonal veg as well.

nice

olives and the bread look nice

Ethiopia?

When the fuck did Pizza Hut get so expensive? I was online trying to order just a medium cheese pizza with stuffed crust and it came to something ridiculous like 23 bucks. Just what the fuck?

Ethiopia doesn't have food

ROAST CHICKEN W AN APPLE. NO BREAD. NO DAIRY PRODUCTS. WATER.

australia?

go with dominos, my man

I did end up getting Domino's. I'm just blown away at what Pizza Hut has become for such trash tier food. Maybe it's only this bad in Canada?

Grade A nonsense.

fish filet, I got to heat up the oven and all that, hope it's good. no sauce.

Quit putting hot pans on your cutting board!

It's always all about the coupons and deals. Stuffed crust will always be more expensive, but 23 dollars is a bit extreme. When they have it, the deal is usually 12 bucks for a large, then you factor in tax and delivery fee, making it at least 16 bucks. With a tip, that goes up even more. The point being, get papa johns or dominos because they have a based program that you get free pizza after ordering ever so much, and they're cheaper in general.

fun fact

I actually single-handedly changed the way Dominos online coupons worked when I decided to order as much as I possibly could one night when I was with friends. Most of them were a one time use coupon, but the only way they identified users was by phone number. I ordered over 50 dollars worth of food for less than ten. The next day, almost every coupon I had used was gone. I miss college.

Cornish game hen. Not sure if I'm going to bake it or cut it up and make chicken noodle soup.

im sure its edible. but since this is Veeky Forums arent we suppose to make our own dinner?

>I was online trying to order just a medium cheese pizza with stuffed crust
Stuffed crust only comes in a large size.

Aged knock-off ramen w/ lint coated "tofu" strips and half a can of garbanzo beans

Pizza hut and dominos actually have pretty good pasta.
Too bad its $6 a pan.

if I want a fucking puzza, i make it myself.
wheat, water, yeast, salt, maybe oil. Rise and shine, my dough.
Tomatosauce, cheese, pepperoni, garlic oil, bacon.
Thank me later.

>since this is Veeky Forums arent we suppose to make our own dinner?
It's FOOD and cooking. Eating out is still eating food (although I'm sure some turbonerd will come in and say >b-b-b-but fast food is barely food xDDDDDDDDDDDDD).

no its, food AND cooking. but i dont care.

Didn't see . I guess that's a thing in Canada, but here it's large-size only.

doesn't it come condensed like the rest of the sauces? unless your pizza butt puts more water than your supposed to.

>We literally mix our alfredo with water to thin it out and make it go farther.
You must be a franchise and your RGM is a jew. Should be full force.

>all of the meats are frozen
Negative. Only the salami and meatballs. The rest go in the walk-in.

Not that it matters when it costs an arm and a leg. Fuck that noise.

that is good value senpai. the burger could be better from my view but still good value.

got two "large" pepperonis with my buddies and I hand the cashier a 20. "It's 26 sir"

I look back at the menu hoping to correct her. nope, she's right. I laughed and she shrunk a little. we both knew the pizza wasn't worth that. I paid the extra six and told my buddy he lost pizza picking privileges. pizza hut is literal fucking garbage that barely eeks out past little ceasars and thats a low bar.

A humble meal

Enjoy your 3-day vacation, user.

>implying I have a kitchen in my barracks room
Triggered

is that some fried eggplant

I was wondering where you went.

Huh?

>pidgin

do you fucking hate yourself pidgin is shit

How poor are you

for me it was the mcchicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Pidgin is fine for AIM which is what I use it for.

Looks like school food man

My 2am "dinner"

probably like sweden or some dumbfuck place desu

Three small wafers of hardtack and two tiny single-serving packages of peach jam.

Caught some digestive tract infection. Can't stomach anything heavier.

Large 1 Topping at pizza hut should be 9 each, bitch probably didn't know how the coupons work

Is that lube?

Do you literally eat all of that with your hands? And lettuce? You just paw lettuce by itself into your mouth?

america, everything is fried even the soup.

>Fettuccini boiling in one pot
>chicken breast, cubed
>Bell pepper and onion, diced
>Some mushrooms, sliced
>Get those going in a pan with a decent amount of Cajun seasoning and a bit of oil while the pasta cooks
>When the pasta is done, it goes into the pan with the meat and veggies

All in all, pretty decent.

can never go wrong with carls jr. best burgers.

What makes the sauce? Liquid from the vegetables or something?

I wouldn't really call it a true sauce, it's just the seasonings mixed with the small amount of oil plus whatever water came over from the meat, veggies, and pasta. I had a full heathen moment and didn't even deglaze, just let all the liquid reduce as I stirred everything around in the pan. I got home from work late and didn't really feel like doing to much.

It's not in a pan

big dinner for one eh lad?

its actually fried green tomato

trying this out, hope it not crap. 7.00$. would have got currlies pulled pork but wrong store. I know it's good.

Looks pretty decent my familia.

Pork roast with carrots, rice and gravy.

dead guy ale is pretty good, but im not a huge fan of rogue in general.

well I actually got the chicken breasts by mistake, pretty good, all marinated n shit. might try their pulled pork tomorrow.

if you've got seven bucks it's not to bad.

about on the level of almost resturant/resturant like friday burgers 5.50$. you get 4-5 breasts don't remember. 6.5. it wasn't oh my good I must have more n price was steep. but best chicken breast in store probably.

right now they're running a special for a large "any way you want it" for 10 bucks. you got jewed

That IS good value
I'm jelly

It was cold today. Potato leek soup completely from scratch.

Pizza Hut is extremely regional. My friend in Indiana was telling to get a sub or some soup, but my Hut down here in Florida only has pizza, wings, and pasta. Hell, they even dropped waffle fries I know they had and now they only have regular fries.

>giving you one fork
They knew

looks tasty. nice presentation too, in my opinion. simple and tempting.

You didn't leave any small chunks of potato. It's too liquidy, try to give your potato soup some more texture.

Ugly but good. Homemade bread and bechamel. Don't usually eat breakky for dinner bc its so high fat but ya gotta splurge every now and then

Cooked this chicken alfredo pan pizza.

When I make alfredo its pretty thick and isnt creamy at all despite using heavy cream, maybe I should try watering it down too.

For Dinner I made a raw deconstructed cake
>2 eggs
>1 cup sugar
>1/2 cup milk
>Whisk it all together
>drink the protein packed caloriemate shake
Why even bother baking

your first mistake was thinking we give a fuck, shall i point out the rest?

Oh ghod I feel so sick dont do thisa

I will, 4-6 hours later when i'm no longer hungry and have moved on