Person A orders a pizza

Person A orders a pizza.
Person B asks person A for a slice of the pizza.
Person A refuses, eats the whole pizza by himself.

Who is the greedy person in this scenario?

B. Order your own fucking pizza.

A. Fatasses don't deserves human rights.

If it was a personal or a regular, B is greedy. Large or above you can spare a slice for a friend.

Not just some random though

>I'm not able to take a hard stance on an issue because I lack the willpower to stand for a cause
Millennials were a mistake.

I want person C to shit in my mouth.

>person A

Not a millenial and my stance is hard. The scale of the situation is important, as is the interpersonal relationship.

one slice is OK, not need to order your own pizza.

but if you wants a second slice you should've thought that through before, you can lick the plate but you sure as hell don't get another slice.

Need more context to justify your loaded question.

Depends on the situation.

If person B said they didn't want any Pizza at the time of ordering, then they deserve nothing.

If person B didn't want to share their pizza slice, in return, then again - they deserve nothing.

If person B arrived after person A ordered their pizza and refused to share, it's purely down to person A???

Depends on how good friends they are.

You don't need context at all, faggots. It's a simple question. Why so retarded, Veeky Forums?

>It's a simple question
But it's not . . . .you DO have to put it in context!

"greedy" is a subjective term and it totally depends on the situation. If Person B can afford 20 pizzas and person A can only afford 1 pizza a week, person A would be "greedy" to onlookers but anyone who knows the situation would call person B the greedy one.

Because it's mathematics and shit
I ain't sharing no burger with no niggers. Period.

Dude, check your rule 3. There is way too much racism on this board and it's time we cleaned it up.

The context determines which issue you're talking about. I could ask you if you support murdering babies, then extend that to abortion, and demand you take the same stance on both. They're technically the same thing, but the context is what gives it nuance.

Similarly, if you ask me "is it OK to imprison people", answering yes doesn't mean I think it would be fine for the government to immediately imprison everyone.

B-but muh Veeky Forums culture!! :^(

Go back to Rebbit.
Veeky Forums clearly isn't for you.

You're honestly an idiot if you support murder of any kind js... Sorry not sorry.... Abortion is wrong.... Can't feed em don't breed em... Js...

Kek what a nu-male fag

I tend to agree but way to miss the point.

Greedy and hungry. A.
but still better than poor ass faggot that begs other people pizza instead of getting his own.

Abortion is right because minorities tend to get a disproportionate amount of them :^)
Thanks you jebus

We used to have this thing called fraternity. Is person B a complete stranger to person A? That's a bit weird but if they are neighbors or acquaintances, personally I would be glad if someone asked me for food because it would give us a reason to talk to each other and become friends.

One time my friend ordered two large pizzas to my house (it may be presumptuous, but when you're hanging with a group and somebody orders delivery I don't think it's odd to assume it's for the group), there were three of us hanging out....he ate an entire half of one in a matter of minutes without offering either of us others a slice and then rather hastily took both of the boxes out to his car to take home with him later

Now, edgy autists on this board like to pretend common courtesy is a bad thing to have but that shit is just a dick move and makes you seem like a fucking asshole, I've always been the kind of person to offer to share whatever I'm eating with another person even if I know they're going to deny it

>You don't need context at all, faggots.

The simple mind behind most of America's problems.

You don't need context, I suspect you're Asian and lack any sort of knowledge of how to act like an empathetic human being so these kinds of social issues just baffle your robot brain unless you can work it out like a math problem

In chronological order, this would be the best etticette:

>1. Person A should offer everybody around him a slice.
>2a. Everybody should refuse politely.
>2b. If 1. is violated nobody should ask A for a slice.
>3. If person B does ask for a slice, A should oblige.

If someone else does something impolite, its no reason for others to react impolite.

Hello newfag using le reddit meme out of context

>sees long post
>REDDIT
You're a moron who probably started using this site last week

Refusing a gift is more rude then not giving a gift.

Calm down, plebbit. No need to be so mad.

What a social retard.

If I was person A I would offer person B a slice for $1 if they weren't a friend

If I was person B I would offer person A $1 for a slice if they told me no. If person A still says no I call him a Jew and go eat something else.

>politely
makes a difference

In any case: in the context of OPs question, both made a mistake. B shouldnt ask for a slice on his own, because it would be rude for A to refuse.

>It would be rude for someone to refuse to give away something that they paid for all by themself with money they earned all by themself
The American left is so fucked.

What you say somehow sounds vastly more american that what I say.Are you sure youre not just one in denial?

>attempts to correlate basic manners with a political position.

You're a pathetic retard.

Since I'm currently bouncing between Veeky Forums and /pol/, I had to double check which board I was on before I shitposted too hard.

Pizza is a communal food. If you're with more than just one person and a pizza is ordered it's always done (in my experience) with the intentions of sharing it with the group. I can't fathom a situation where even just two people are gathered together and someone orders a pizza for literally just themselves. That seems like not only a bizarre and socially awkward thing, but perhaps even a rude thing to do. If compensation was that big of an issue, then it should have been discussed before hand.

Person A is obviously being a dick.

Don't expect the autists and Eastern non Americans of Veeky Forums to understand the concept of social grace

It comes down to opinion. There's no one right answer to this question. So it's definitely bait.

That said, person A is a greedy fat fuckhead.

Eating in front of others is rude, to people with class. If you are hungry and with others but don't want to dine with them, you fucking leave and eat a lone, then return to the social situation.

Only a pig or self awareness lacking piece of garbage sits in front of other people and eats while others are not, without first at least offering to share.

In most cases where maybe you have I don't know....a sandwich, most people would not oblige your offer and respect you for having manners. In the case of an entire pizza, that's up in the air and the fact that no person should eat an entire pizza under any circumstances only means you should be generous enough to offer a slice about a hundredfold.

It does. What's A and Bs relationship? What pizza? Did A pay for it? Just because you can only see black and white doesn't mean you have to drag everyone else down with you.

So if a 9 year girl gets pregnant through rape and giving birth to the baby puts them both at risk, abortion is still wrong?

>Person A refuses, eats the whole pizza by himself.

Sounds like a fat piece of shit

THICC