Does pineapple belongs in pizza?

Does pineapple belongs in pizza?

I think yes, especially with blue cheese.

Yes, but only if ham is also present. Chicken and pineapple is bullshit and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

fuck do you mean people eat chicken with pineapple and even marinate it with it the fuck you saying it doesnt belong with my pineapple

do you live in some 3rd world cuck state of a nation or something?

It's fucking pizza. Put anything you want on it.

if you want to troll any italianfag here... well....
you did it

Founders Pizza:
Pepperoni, pineapple, and jalapeño

It's godly

This. Pizza is versatile enough you can do whatever the fuck you want with it, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

HAM+PINEAPPLE OR BUST

Light Green Peppers, Extra Italian Sausage, Light Jalapeno Peppers, Extra Premium Chicken, Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce, Cheese

Only if you're a raging redditor

You made me post it.

I moved recently, and went to try out a local pizza joint. Kind of an open kitchen type situation, and it was pretty busy...probably 5 guys back there rolling stromboli and making pizza and shit.

Anyway I ordered a large pizza with bacon, pineapple and banana peppers...two guys stopped and turn and started to laugh, but it turns out the guy taking my order was the owner and he shot them a "shut the fuck up look". Pizza turned out really good, and me and my gf started to order it once a week.

Found out later that the owner made them fire two after my first time ordering it and had them eat it and next time I physically went in they all apologized.

lol
she didnt say pineapple chunks
therefore my bloodline is still eligible to fertilise her eggs
checkmate dyed hair bitch

Pineapple and jalapeño is probably the best pizza that's ever existed.

Yes, especially with hot peppers. It's a nice balance.

Also, learn English, retard.

Is that Catie Wayne?

You have astoundingly severe face blindness.

This. If you put pineapple on pizza you absolutely must have hot peppers as well.

HAM + PINEAPPLE + JALAPEÑO?

OR

PEPPERONI + PINEAPPLE + JALAPEÑO?

Both are acceptable, and so is adding bacon and green bell pepper to either combination.

GOOD TASTE MY FRIEND.

Weird post, owner sounds kind of like a creeper!

bait

For the longest time, I was against pineapple on pizza - until one day I had it with ham AND jalapenos. So it was sort of like a pineapple salsa. And it was incredibly good.

I'm italian and I strongly approve of this since the first time I've had one pinapple + ham pizza

yes, it belongs on a pizza but i personally i like it with blue cheese

Absolutely.

>taking advice from a highschooler seriously

Ham, pineapple, red pepper flakes. You need dryness to counter the wetness of the pineapple.

Why is pineapple the only approved pizza citrus?

Why not oranges or fucking kumquats?

>pineapple
>citrus

"no"

Keep it off my pizza and we're fine, however I will silently judge you from afar

the fuck do you think a citrus is

chicken, bacon, corn and pineapple pizza is GOAT

my pizza

pineapple
jalapeno
pepperoni

try it, it's goat

i only eat cauliflower pizza because i have diabetes

how did this meme that pineapple shouldn't be on pizza get started? are most people just not capable of processing any flavors other than salt and fat ?

Yeah pineapple really shines with spice. Either a spicey sauce, spicy sausage, or like that with jalapenos. So damn good.

JUST ORDER TWO PEPPERONI PIZZAS. NO ONE ACTUALLY LIKES HAM+PINEAPPLE

Go back to the Manhole you FUCk

I'd like to know too. I love pineapple + ham pizzas, used to have them all the time. Not sure why the popular meme is to pretend this one singular ingredient doesn't belong on pizza.

These are the same people that only eat meat lovers pizza and pick the onions/olives off if there's a supreme.

Huh?

It's acidic and super sweet. Provides a powerful contrast to many other common toppings.

Yeah, it's a fine topping. Maybe not with every pizza but I'm glad it's a common option.

I wonder if there's other fruit that would work well.

BBQ sauce
Bacon
Chicken
Red bell pepper
Pineapple

The very best.

Black olives are the worst pizza topping even lower than artichoke hearts

Figs are pretty dope on the right 'zas

Oh hell yeah, figs with goat or feta cheese on a pizza is heavenly. I had a caramalized Pear, Red Onion, Goat Cheese and fig pizza once with a white garlic sauce and it was freaking awesome.

Well it's called pineAPPLE isn't it?

pizza is an deconstructed sandwich

would you put pineapple in your sandwich?

Yes.

well since pizza originated in new york city and the US didn't get pineapples until after pearl harbor id say no.

would you put tomato paste and anchovies on a sandwich?

Pepperoni is too salty for pineapple

No, you don't actually like it, you just want to act like a contrarian memefaggot for brownie points.

It is OBJECTIVELY unlikable, stupid fags.

As a man who loves anchovy pizza, I am fully convinced that Pineapple pizza is the devil's spawn, and only ordered by egotistical people who want to make sure nobody else wants a piece of their repulsive pizza.

Especially how one of my friends always wants pineapple pizza with BBQ sauce

I think that's the reason I don't like regular Hawaiian pizzas. Ham doesn't have enough of a kick to stand up to pineapple, and then it just tastes like a pineapple pizza, which is gross. You at least need a spicier meat like pepperoni or a spicy Italian sausage.

Plum sauce and pepperoni. Get at it

"According to new studies, children who struggle most with facial recognition, develop more severe autism symptoms"