BIG NEWS!

HUGE!!

Attached: Litecoin-price-today-LitePay-can-be-a-accelerator-for-the-LTC-price-LTCUSD-News-Analysis.jpg (701x375, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/813att/charlie_lee_is_a_scammer_a_cancer_to_crypto_and/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go on

Charie Lee twitter

Hol up !
You have to prove smthg !
>Protip

Don't say amazon...It's bullshit

DAT PUMP!

DAT POWER!

Lightening Network.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/813att/charlie_lee_is_a_scammer_a_cancer_to_crypto_and/

I only hold LTC (66%) and BTC (33%). I'll probably sell half my LTC if we can hit .025. LTC chart looks better than pretty much everything. After that, I'll probably just hold at that ratio.

Amazon is 100% true. LTC will be used with amazon giftcards

Where did you hear that?

Good opportunity to drop those bags

10 big names and all he got was 2m? Almost like They feel sorry for him. I sold.

Thats pretty much what i'm doing too, unfortunatly i've got some stratis and omg also and i don't know what to do with them..

So wait should I dump my litecoin for a loss? What price do you see EOY?

>tfw didn't buy at $150

Attached: 1469086534556.png (882x758, 17K)

SELL THE NEWS. SELLLLL

Whale just bought 4k of ltc on binance.

abra news are fuckin big.

only the ones how no how big it really is are holding there bags now:

BtC and LtC smart contracts to hedge Fiat and other currencies:

>THIS

Attached: 9BEDDDDB-45F4-465D-A0D4-A34307CEE8F9.jpg (960x913, 254K)

>66%
>33%

Wheres the other 1% brainlet

There are like 50 cryptos being added to Abra, who the fuck cares about another shitcoin like LTC?

The entire fucking platform is all based on LTC smart contract

>yu speeka de engrish?
are you a foreign mutt or a phone poster with enormous thumbs? either way KYS

He had to spend it to pay your stupid motherfuckin prostitute momma to suck his fucking dick out.

Do you hate money? Why haven’t you bought LTC?

you dont get it rigth, there whole market is based on BTC and LTC smart contracts

An edging platform based on a shitcoin like LTC? LMAO that's literally a train wreck waiting to happen, especially with that locking price feature.

After these news I wouldn't touch Abra with a ten foot pole.

did you even read the post?

the whole exchange is based on BTC LTC smart contracts

Attached: 9D6BBC73-8760-4DFE-89F3-5AD127DFA41E.jpg (750x518, 94K)

>blowing your last chance at making it

waiting for OMG to get ther promised decentralized exchange running...

if it ever happen, we are already doing 90% of all trades with atomic swaps

So.... Buy more and Hodl? When Lamboland?

none of these online retailers are ever going to accept your volatile internet funny money

Who unironically doesn't have atleast 4k ltc though?

If everyone would just buy 4k LTC we would be at 1000$ within minutes.

W̵̷̹̫̖̣̟͎͍̬̗͇͎̣̓̽̊̀̉̂͌́h̸̶͕͎͔̖̙̬̗̪̟̜̜̜̻̻̘̥̣̥ͤ͗̂ͦ͆̍ͣ͋͛͌ͬ̃͂̐͆́́͜ͅa̷̧̝̯͕̩̯ͣͮͬ̈͆̀͟t̜͖̼̤͙͕̺̆͊̾͊͂̓ͪ̓͜͢͢ ̷̛͖̱͚͈͍̪͙̖͕͎̮͉̤̋̃ͦ̒̆̎ͯ̊̚̚̕t̶̨͛͐̇ͭ̈́͊͑̎͂͗̇͋̐̌̎̀͢͝h̶͓͍͉̤͖̗̣͉͙̟̮̭̣̱͈͆̇̃̒̑̑̇̇ͣͮ͐̎̚͢ͅe̢̡͙̘̼͈̩̻̹͎̳̪͉̬̟ͪ̔͐̽͛̓̔̈́ͭ̑̎̔͊̌̏̈̕ͅ ̸͛̇ͯ͊͊̓̄́͡ḥ̷̛̟̤͈̱͚͚̪͚͔̘̪̩̇͐̎̉ͧ͗̎̆ͪ́ȅ̦̗̱̱͌̎̉͊̕͜l̵̬͙̫͍̭̹̺̫͒͌͐͒ľ̡̙̘̟̰͍ͣ͊ͦͫͧͩ̂ͨͤͫ͠ ̸̡͕̟̜͓̮̠̮̻̤͆̄ͪ̌̃ͩ̋ͩ͆̇̓ͧ̿ͫ̀̀̚i̠̪̯̠͕̟̝̩̤͙ͦͫ̀̿̀͒͑ͦͫ̉͋̔̍̃͘͡s̳̓̀̈́ͪͮ̿́͊ͯͪ͋̄̄ͯ̆̀͝ ̷̥͇͍͈͔̻̩̟͉̬̞̪̱̿̓̑ͪ̓̓̋̽̏̎̌̓͗̏̇́̚͡t̷̡̜̦̐̊͑̾̿̑ͮ̃ͦͨ͂̾̾ͭ̓ͩ͌ͧ͘͠h̢́̿̊̎̌ͩ̇̇͝ę̶̳͖̠̬̊̒͗ͫ̀̚ ̴̵͈̞͇̘̮̩̝͖̖̘̖̆ͩ̓ͧ͐̄̆̋̄̃͐͛͑͡p̬̪̬̜̺̌͋ͦ̈́͗̈́̊̀ͩͪ̓̑̄ͩ͒̿͂͡ͅó̷̶̵̰̮̜̖̠̆ͤ̐̓ͦ̋̀̋ͫͩ͌̒͒͐ͩ̚̚͟ͅͅi̬̯̗ͫ̄̐̏̈́ͤ̏ͣ̇ͦ̔ͦ̎̉ͯ̓̍́n̶̷̫̣̺̗͙͉̯̠̻̦̟̜̓̂̑̋̿ͧͦ̑̇̔ͭ͑̿̂̈́ͮ͞t̵̮̮̟̟͎̉ͦ̀̉̃͒̾ͯͦ̈̍͢͜ ̨̞̣̟͆ͨ̏ͩ̄̔̊ͮͨ̉̈́̒͋̈́͘̕o̶̙̻̜͔͓̾̒̆ͣ̓͗̓̽̄͜ͅf̧̛͎̠̞̩͕͖͚̹̻̟̥̝̟̻̩̺͗ͦ̋̍ͬͬ̊̓̓ͨ̓̑͋̄̍ͧ͗̚͢ͅ ̶̢̛̗͎̠͙̭̪̉̆̌̌ͪ͗ͯ̿̇͘͠t̶̢͇̱̪̰͚͎̜̜̫̬̜͇͚̬͍̺͕̠ͩ̊ͭ̌̐ͯ̂́͜ͅh̴̢̩̯̰̊ͬͪ̈ͪ̆ͪ͌̍͠i̸̗̳̫̳ͯ̄̂ͪ͡s̶̨̰̩̮̼̫͚̜͔̃͒͂̏ͧ̔̆̾͂ͤ̒̓̂̀̀ ̢̺̟̘͎͔̥̖͖̗̝̪͈̇̍̾ͧ͋͒̐͒̿̂̂̽ͤ̆́̚͟t̸͍̮̣̫͚̘̗̯̯̘͖̫͚̖̱̫̾ͤ́ͨ̀͡h̷̽̐͋̚͘o̴̬̺̗̠̙͔̖̟̪͔̥ͣ͛ͧ̔͑͋̽̌ͮͯ͊̽ͪ̚͠͞ͅu̡̱͔̖̗̙̙͚̜͔̼̻̥̱̞͔̠͖̯͂́̓̽̈́͠g̸̨̛̮͓̪̘͙̭͛ͤͦ͌̆̾ͮ̊̆̾͡h̺͉̤̭̭̣͕̖͛͂ͬ̊̋́̔̃̿̚̚͘̕͡͡ͅ

4000 LTC?

And here I was happy to regain access to my old wallet containing 50.

Buy buy buy

Attached: IMG_20180311_030556.jpg (400x400, 24K)