Why is this shit so popular? It's fucking awful

Why is this shit so popular? It's fucking awful.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapioca_balls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

like all shitty food trends
>white girls

Of course chicks would like having soft balls in their mouth

Stop getting it from places where white girls are going and start going to the ones where Asian girls are

All of the former taste like fucking dish soap it's a disgrace

i've never had it but it looks cute
that's probably why

I like tapioca. So uh, that's why I like it at least...

wow, such a great post. deep, insightful. really adds to the thread

Milk tea is OK but a place I've been to a few times has another variation called a cream. They take the same flavoring (I like taro or mango) and add ice and creamer and blend it. Really tasty but the boba balls actually start freezing and get unpleasant so I should probably stop getting them

This should be a general signifier. If white girls frequent a particular place, you know it's shit.

>why is this shit so popular

What is this, 2004?

Those fucking quints

You wish a white girl would fuck you

no idea, when i tried it i didnt think it was bad but in no way was it something that i would seek out

We live in such a shallow era that even food, something that either tastes good or like shit, can become popular just for the trend. There's a reason your double caramel pumpkin latte frappe monster retardation coffee exists, because Starbucks is a place to be. GODAMMIT JUST BREW YOUR OWN COFEE. ITS CHEAPER AND BETTER YOU MEME LOVING FUCKS.

Trypophobia.

I came here to bless these quints. Also sorry about your shit taste OP.

nice quints

OP is clearly from Hongcouver where it is indeed very popular for obvious reasons

"Milk tea"at bubble tea shops is always made with creamer.
Boba are way to big to trigger trypophags

The bubble tea at cracker girl joints is shit. Get it at the authentic Asian restaurants.

Sugar and artificial flavoring.

They're made with non-dairy creamer since most chinks are lactose intolerant.

The only bubble tea with getting are the ones made from real tea and actual fruit.

There's a teriyaki place in my town that's had bubble tea all my life. I like the stuff, I don't know what to say.

Tapioca pearls are alright but I prefer milk tea with pudding or jelly.

you're fucking awful

Huh?

I always get the coconut milk tea with tapioca balls. Some would have the coconut shavings in the tea. It's amazing.

you heard me

>consuming boba and the "tapioca" balls

Enjoy your cancer

Go to an authentic Asian tea shop. Ask for a black milk tea.

i think it's pretty good

Huh?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapioca_balls

The tapioca stuff in there (as used as gluten free substitute) is toxic

Came here to agree with you. Tried it when it started to get popular and hated it. The "tea" is awful, the tapioca or whatever the fuck those gelatinous balls are made of is fucking awful, and the goddamn high-pitched squealing white girls make when they see it is awful.

All around terrible, overrated trend/10

>Literally one study from a country that imported it from a country that makes cheap goods

I bet you're vegan and think meat causes cancer

>I bet you're a person who's right

Thanks

if I get fucked I want it to be a latin shemale, I'm not into the idea of pegging

>Why is this shit so popular?

Did you get a time machine back to 2010 or do you live in Iowa?

tapioca is literally a root that you dig from the ground and you turn it into tapioca balls

you can make it in your kitchen, actually a lot of people do.

stop spreading misinfo, Mom.

Yes, but a lot of commercial bubble tea contains tapioca tainted with many bad things

>eww I don't know how to pronounce this chemical name because I went to college for feminist dance theory so it must be bad!!!
>please like and share for visibility!

kill yourself.

I love it honeydew is the best

lol what a joke of a person you are