Natural Aphrodisiacs

I might be having a girl over soon for cook and chill and I'm thinking of conceiving a meal that will make her want to eat the special desert (my dick). Do aphrodisiac foods like celery or oysters work or is it just a myth? If they do, what are the best ones?
pic unrelated

Are you incapable of cooking her a nice meal and fucking her like any other normal human being does?

>any other normal human
where do you think you are?

ITS ALL A MYTH. DONT SWEAT IT user. IF SHES COMING TO YOUR HOUSE SHE ALREADY WANTS TO FUCK. DON'T MAKE ANYTHING HEAVY AND KEEP SPICINESS TO A MINIMUM. THERES NOTHING SEXY ABOUT FUCKING AFTER MEATLOAF OR SPICY TACOS.

A board full of functioning alcoholics.

chocolate for dessert and you're good to go

If you are rich show her your wallet, if you are poor lol no sex for you

women only care about wealth

Honestly OP, if you just cook her a three-course meal you're in, it doesn't even have to be complicated. Just don't serve her beefaroni and you should be good.

>i don't know how to be charming
>i'm not attractive
>i don't know how to talk to girls

I'm a fucking poorfag and I've had quite a few women myself. Wealth is helpful but not required, faggot.

You better not show up with one of those meme recipes which contains oysters, chocolate, chili etc.
It super cringe.

Also the best way to get to bang is just getting her drunk. Easy, reliable at tested since millenia.

Liquor

plus this

probably best to fuck first while the soup simmers

Just make a decent meal and have alcohol. Booze makes even the most prudish girl spread open wide and beg for it. One drink and shes all yours as sad as it is.

>Start dating qt3.14 grill
>She always wants to pay for meals, events, etc.
>Parents are rich as shit apparently
>Tells me she's turned down plenty of rich boys over me
>Seems content with my $53k salary

I'm getting cucked soon, aren't I?

Not lobster, and buy some real dress shoes this time.

buy that skank some red wine or if she's a young slut some arbor mist

wine makes women wet as a fucking snail

>soon
Kek

she wants a punching bag

>functioning

She does hit me sometimes.

Can you webm it? I need it for reasons.

OP, foods high in zinc are your best bet like oysters, kidney beans, dark chocolate etc. Also, many anons have suggested it, but drinks might be good; something like vodka or gin with tropical fruit juice and maybe some lychee liqeur or chambord will make a good cocktail that most grills will enjoy.
Present everything nicely, put on some Marvin Gaye or something and some mood lighting and you'll be serving her a dessert of fuzzy meatballs with a side of cocktail frank in no time.

LOL

Not if you make it clear that her bull will be carved the moment you even think it's happening