Chainlink exposed

Here is another recent Youtube review exposing all the flaws of Chainlink.
Watch this from minute 14:20:
youtube.com/watch?v=IbEx3HVfijo

> Pathetic roadmap, no dates
> Team is way too small, if something were to happen to Sergey the whole project would die
> Chainlink is advancing slowly, while competitors like SophiaTX will soon overtake them despite CL's headstart

Attached: Cult.jpg (274x184, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DELETE THIS

very low tier FUD.

just check with who sergey is sitting at sxsw you retard

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (573x602, 33K)

also this guy is a total retard, the team is bigger than 2 devs, it's just that they never communicate

link is an oldfag meme

>heard pajeet accent.
yeah no, fuck this shit.

>muh partnership
>muh roadmap
>muh 40 dev team
goddamn these guy is a retard
no wonder crypto is a joke when everything these ppl care for is cheap marketing and gaining price momentum

Link is a meme. Shills claim decentralising the oracle process will make smart contracts trustless, but they'll never address the fact that the API process remains centralised thus rendering the whole operation superfluous.

get btfo

Chainlink is pointless because there's no verification, it's a simple majority vote.
Even a single SSL notary is way more reliable because it doesn't know what it's signing as it's encrypted, so there's much less room for manipulation.

On a technical side of things chainlink is a very heavy case of NIH syndrome (not invented here, making new things when existing solutions exist). The idea could be developed in fraction of a time by making a new ethereum blockchain with all oracle logic in smart contracts.

Thanks OP you convinced me to top up my bags. When idiots don't like a project, that's a buy signal

Size of the team matters for sure!

microsoft and apple started with 2 and 3 man teams lol.

Until you make a separate contract with the third party data provider guaranteeing up-time, validity of data, and security. Then the 3rd party can be held liable for any data breach.

Single party data source is weakest FUD.

He's a literal fucking CHINK. He's retarded.

This fucking board is completely plagued by retarded neets like yourself.

Really wonder what you bottom feeders do with your bottom tier lives.

Lmao!!! Another fucking Möbius. Hi pajeet.

What coins are you in? I need to short them.

the board is plagued by fucking chainlink cultmembers like yourself
i can't wait for the mass suicides after your idiots realize you got scammed for sirgays retirement fund in the bahamas

100% BTC, go ahead and short it. Good luck with your ERC20 tokens.

>They just never communicate
You know how retarded that sounds?

Thanks for wasting 2 minutes of my life nigger, it's the same pajeet fud from last year.

chink i think

a multi million dollar comp only needs 2 devs

FUCK YOU I'M NOT SELLING

Low effort fud

link collects data from multiple sources too so that is also decentralized silly pants

*presses play* "G'day guys, this is Da..." *presses pause, closes tab*

I'm not taking investing advice from fucking cryptocoin dundee.

You may think that, but people are actually buying this shit? Unbelievable!

Don't worry, we're not fucking buying!

> Pathetic roadmap, no dates
pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823
> Team is way too small, if something were to happen to Sergey the whole project would die
> Chainlink is advancing slowly, while competitors like SophiaTX will soon overtake them despite CL's headstart
See pic related for both of these and kill yourself.

Attached: picrelated.png (1484x598, 626K)

How is this bad??

Actually shorting BTC would have been very profitable and still could be