So what do you get from Starbucks, fatty?

So what do you get from Starbucks, fatty?

Decaf black coffee

How much sugar do you put into it, big boy?

I've only ever gone once and it was to get the halloween dracula frappucino thing. It was p. good. Then I went back and got it again, so I've gone twice.

nothing

Double espresso. I just want the caffeine I don't need the 1/4 pound of sugar.

More of a coffee bean person I'm guessing?

perceptive user

never been there. i make my own java, just as good and for a fraction.

Bag of whole bean coffee (no time to take the train to a hipster local roaster and no plastic to buy from happy mug) and whatever holiday flavored latte that I haven't tried yet. Venti frappuccino with extra everything if I have a free drink offer to use.

out

I'm a sucker for their holiday drinks. Except the gingerbread stuff; that's nasty.

Snooty hipster much?

>1 year ago hipsters were known for frequenting starbucks with apple products

I DONT PATRONIZE STARBUCKS

whatcha a heepstar?

either espresso, americana, or something with big caffeine thats sweet. americana is when i just need a little for the afternoon. the mornings i need something big.

>Don't visit coffee chain that at best serve shitty coffe and at worst hands you a milkshake
>Brew own coffee like a normal goddamn person
>WOW WHAT A FUCKIN HIPSTER LMAO

And you think that makes you special or worth praise? You are fucking ridiculous. The coffee at Starbucks is not THAT bad. It's serviceable but all of you faggots always talk about how it tastes ~burnt~ or doesn't have the correct ~flavor profile~. Kys.

>The coffee at Starbucks is not THAT bad
It is. I would rather drink Denny's coffee, because at least for the $2.20 I have to spend I get unlimited refills.
Anybody who unironically patronizes starbucks is a genuine retard.

This comment is so fucking pretentious and hyperbolic I don't even know where to begin. Get off the high horse

>People who say starbucks tastes bad are pretentious hipsters
>Except that it does taste bad and it's expensive as shit
>Wow you pretentious cunt get off your ivory tower
Starbucks is shit and so are you.

>20 cents have been deposited to your account

YOU SEEMED TO HAVE GATHERED A LOT OF INFERENCE FROM MY TERSE STATEMENT MY MAIN MAN. PROJECTION PERHAPS? YOU SEEM A BIT DEFENSIVE. MAY I SUGGEST MY CHILL PILL?

I bet you dumbasses unironically enjoyed McDonald's coffee.

There is no starbucks in the city i live in

Literally impossible unless your city has one stop sign for traffic control.

whats a trafficky controll?

I raughed

That nitro brew is ridiculously good for the beans they use

Do you live in the middle of nowhere bumblefuck hick Texas or something? Fuck your cousin recently?

There isn't a Starbucks close enough to me to warrant the trip. If I don't have time to make coffee in the morning, I'll usually just stop at Dunkin' for a Cold Brew, black.

It's not that uncommon. My commute to work takes me through rural central Jersey. The closest Starbucks is 20 minutes in the opposite direction.

It's americano not Americana retard

same
the county has one stop light

i had starbucks at an airport once
it's just coffee
why do people freak the fuck out over it? for real?

god fucking damn it she has to be at least 340 murkins

how can she live with herself

As much shit as I've been giving Starbucks for years, I'll admit I've started going for the americanos. Anything involving their coffee (read: not espresso based) is garbage, though.

You realize espresso is made from coffee beans, right?

As a former employee...we'd just dump whatever coffee we had in excess into the espresso machine hoppers.

You know what the difference is though? A large McDonald's coffee is one dollar