Bad McDonald's Experience

It's been a bad fast food week. This morning I got up early enough to stop by McDonald's for breakfast. It is somewhat novel for me, so I ordered an egg and bacon bagel combination with a large ice coffee.

I was listening to the Misery (Stephen King) audiobook and the line was a few cars and especially slow. I zoned out listening to the audiobook and looked up to see the car in front of me was already at the second window.

I stopped at the first window and no one was around. I waited a minute and thought that maybe the first window was closed at breakfast, so I drove to the second window.

The cashier, who I always see if I go to McDonald's at lunch time, glared at me and said, "I SAID to come to the FIRST WINDOW" in a really aggressive and intimidating manner. She was really angry looking.

Instead of my normal meek and somewhat anxious approach, I kind of snapped and said, "it's isn't that big of a deal, you didn't have to be a bitch" and accelerated really fast out of there. No payment and no food, which was probably a good thing because I had a Wendy's Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger combination and a caesar chicken wrap for lunch.

Anyway, this McDonald's is literally 3 blocks from my place and I go there 3-9 times a week. Even though she works the morning-afternoon shift, I often go there for an early lunch. She may be a manager now that I think of it.

I guess I can never go back there again unless it is really late and I don't recognize her voice on the PA system. What do you guys suggest? How can I defuse this if confrontation occurs? Should I contact corporate and make a formal complaint?

Thanks, it ruined my whole day and I hope I'm not blacklisted from a McDonald's so close to me.

Grow a set then just go back there, most people in jobs that interact with large volumes of people rarely remember one specific asshat past a day or the next asshat, and even if by some chance they do what are they going to do?

>This guy said some rude shit, I got his license plate number, we will never serve him again, if I see that motherfucker again I'm gonna raise hell

That's not how it works, even if she remembers you what the fuck is she gonna do, at most she'll go "Oh great it's this guy again" to a coworker behind your back and then serve you your food as normal

Holy shit, are you that same guy who left two pounds of American cheese in the toy section of a grocery store?
Your social awkwardness is hilarious to me. Never change, please.
Also, you should probably file a formal complaint. You might get free food out of it.

I would go talk to her and clear up the misunderstanding
She may appreciate it and you will become her favorite customer.
You can exchange pleasantries everytime you go there, and she will look forward to your visits.
Unless of course she is black. Niggers have no values and will always spit in the white man's food regardless of how you treat them.
Don't worry, OP. The day of the rope is nigh

fatty mcautism is that you?

This is bullshit. I remember every asshole customer that I get.

Did you get your pony toy at least?

>> somewhat novel for me
>> I go there 3-9 times a week

It's either novel or it isn't, and honestly you're not convincing anyone it's novel for you to go to mcdonalds at all mr. "3 to 9 times a week", you fat fuck.

My friend let me tell you; just go there again and next time you see her, compliment her shirt.

>he unironically lives in a country where McDonalds doesn't deliver

>$25 minimum order
>$8 delivery fee

That's 18 McChickens in a country that matters.

In Korea the minimum order is 8000₩ (like 7$) and delivery is free

>all these newfags ITT

Enlighten us, oh wise One.

Not OP but are you retarded? He clearly says the breakfast portion if mcdonalds is novel to him. Make sure you're not the retard firsf before criticising others.

Where I live have as breakfast we have one bread roll, a cup of coffee and some glass of milk...

i'm picturing the worker as a cheery southern girl and feeling incredibly sad for the fellow writing the post

This. The pasta specifically says he got up early enough to eat McDonald's breakfast, which was a rarity for him. And if you been alive for the pst few years, you would know that they only just started serving breakfast 24/7. Learn how to think critically, faggot.

they always fuck up my order. I just drive up and say fuck my shit up now.

I won £20 quid pounds from a pub quiz so i went to maccyDs, slapped that note on the counter as said "gimmie all the nuggers this can get me" which is apparently like 100 nuggers so I ate about 45 then vomited everywhere

tl;dr nuggers got me banned from my local pub quiz

Ethiopia?

>I got up early enough to stop by McDonald's for breakfast

They serve breakfast all day now

The chronology of this post is confusing me. How are you banned from the pub quiz after you already left?

yesterday i ordered two sausage egg mcmuffins and they gave me two sausage mcmuffins with no eggs
why would anyone want this?

Maybe he walked back to the pub after ordering the niggers.

Huh?

My favorite thing from breakfast is getting a sausage mcgriddle and two hashbrowns. Then placing the hashbrowns on either side of the sausage. I probably could have kept working breakfast if I did that.

Probably France

>Eating out 3-9 times a week

Get diabetes and croak

>compliment her McDonald's work shirt

>£20 quid pounds

He's drunk at 6am.

The story he thinks is funny is also made up.

Every time I go to McDonald's for breakfast its a bad experience. Always end up feeling hella greasy afterwards until I get home and take a shower, and the grease in the food always has me shitting my brains out 30 minutes later.

>Where I live have as breakfast we have carbs, a cup of coffee and some more carbs...

Do you think that's better than McDonald's?

>with a large ice coffee.
They sell ice coffee in the morning?

Whenever I say SAUSAGE MC GRIDDLE

I annunciate it and clairfy my order, but they always say in their little mexican accent ok sah saj bu ri toh.

Fukken riles me up and I ask myself why do I go to mcd's once every two months?

goddamn mcdonalds meme, when will it ever end with you people?mcdonalds represents the worst food/people in the world, think of the bum washing his shit stains off his pants in the mcdonalds bathroom, do you wanna be that bum? Of course you do, you're bottom of barrel trash....fuck you.