Mexican food thread

Other thread was chafa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dee75zUtJrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol do mexicans even chicharones? checkmate, beaners.

Shrimp tacos

>do mexicans even chicharrones
Nigger, chicharron prensado, chicharron cfudo, chicharron delgado, carnitas, i could go on but im jerking my cock to all types of chicharron pics

those look like a shit

not sure what all that is bit looks pretty good. 8/10
8/10
the fuck is that nasty shit 0/10
>blackbeans
0/10
this has serious food poisoning written all over it 0/10
i dont know what this is but theres some weird ocean turd 0/10
if reptar took a shit, that would be it 0/10
i like shrimp. i like tacos.
but that looks shitty as fuck. 3/10
better but shrimp in tacos just sounds gross. 4/10
is that fish? 4/10 if so. 0/10 if not.

pic related 10/10

>tfw you love mexican food but hate onions
It's suffering.

Huh?

best torta in mexico

Made something called carne con chile verde which was alright although I substituted habanero's instead of anaheims.
Not sure if it was authentic though since I assumed that it'd use tomatillo's and not tomatoes.
I'm using diana kennedy's the essential cuisines of mexico, would you consider that authentic?

Her last book on Oaxaca is the best Mexican cookbook of all time

She is the authority of Mexican cooking. Her cochito, lenga en mole estofado and stuffed edam cheese recipes are delicious

>Mexican food

That's as American as breast augmentation surgery

Why is there so many Mexican food shills these last few days? Nobody cares about your stupid beaner food. Goddamn Mexicans are worthless

kekekeke

>chafa

Fucking hipsters
Faggot ass city slickers
This thread isnt much more than a restaurant showcase

How about being invited over and eating a homecooked meal while being treated like nothing less than true to life royalty ...voh wait this is actually 4 chan where neckbeards have a say

shut it, grandpa

Taco de lengua?

Yes

Maybe if mexicans worried more about their shit culture and shit society rather food things might be better.

food is life

>>/pol/

where are you from, bud?, this is chicharron central

as much as i like muh mariscos , chicharron prensado is god tier would kill for some flour or corn gorditas right now

Because its good?

>blackbeans

Man you dont even know

Also, who makes a post like that?

inb4 someone post that gif

Those really are the best.. The white sauce really brings the flavor together.

hey I ordered some frozen tamales, like 15 dozen (giving them to different departments at work, etc)
how should I reheat them? there are different instructions on different sites and I can't honestly remember ever doing it before lol

Eating that shit thats a couple ofs months salary for everyday citizens

Fuck off with that frenchy shit
Its nothing like real downhome cooking no matter how many crisps and wraps you put in it

Are you retarded?

The second post you mentioned does not have beans

if you cant appreciate all forms of mexican, then you need to fuck off.

home cooking these days is just instant meal shit and garbage shortcut recipes.
I mean I'm envious if your parents/grandparents could actually cook proper authentic dishes and could also bothered too, but the vast majority of parents cannot and will not. I happen to like high class restaurants though, especially when their dishes are just experimentation on the flavors of traditional regional cuisine.

>fuck off
Dont make me laugh
These flavors remind me of so much whenever i enjoy them
I really havent had many of these instant dishes sorry, fideo is something i haven't had in numerous years i find it particularly lousy and none nutritious. Id much rather warm up some tortillas crumble some cheese over avocado or beans with whatever salsa and call it a snack

I just walk out of aqui es texcoco in city of commerce basically los angeles. I have wanted a pulque for some time now heard they offered it here and had to try some ... Well the case is this it smells like pulque and looks like pulque it even taste like pulque i say all this loosely still it smell pretty good the problem is its shit in the sense that its basically water and let me say my desire for pulque is stronger than ever after trying this 3rd rate shit

>aqui is texcoco

did you try the lamb/

you win

chile relleno?

chile en nogada

youtube.com/watch?v=Dee75zUtJrw

make sure to try rocios mexican. best mole ever

Yeah it was good not great but good, ill be back before long to try the pancita some evening btw i did enjoy the consome quite a bit i was even offered more only i passes ... Aside from being offed more consume honestly the service was really wanting unfortunately

Fry them. God tier crisp and perfect heat.

Had that shit when i was a kid thinking it was just like a chile relleno and the chile was totally gay and sweet ... Complete disapointment desu

>a kid

>user how do you know you don't like it if you don't try it.

You sound like a damn 5 year old. Gr8 b8 pic