I have 1 million to my name and I'm not even 30 yet, I didn't make it from crypto. Mostly here for the memes...

I have 1 million to my name and I'm not even 30 yet, I didn't make it from crypto. Mostly here for the memes... if you actually think that buying magic internet meme coins will make you rich you're in for a huge reality check. All the smart people have already cashed out. All it takes is hard work if you want to make it. My #1 advice is to go to school, find your passion, read as many books as you can and put yourself out there. You will have so many opportunities. Don't give up on yourself and hope some magic internet coins will give you financial independence. It will never happen so easily.

Attached: thebestadvicethesesuccessfulpeopleeverreceived.jpg (582x424, 96K)

>boomers

This is our kids will be like, we'll be given them job advice and they'll be like >cryptotards

Nope, just a millennial who isn't a lazy NEET because he had good hard working parents.

You worked hard. This is what I gotta say to u. Suck on my cock you rich cunt. AYYYY LMAOOO. What are you gonna do about it, buy a yacht or something? LMAO BITCH.

I had 1 million 6 months into crypto. Stay poor and buy in in 10 years like the rest of the normie brainlets.

Attached: 1458945615421.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg (1180x842, 56K)

Keyword, had. I still have my 1 million dollars. What is your portfolio worth now, 250k?

yeah man. I work hard every day and practice music because I love it, I do it all day from when I wake up till I sleep. I love it that much. No amount of money even makes me happy, I get the biggest dopamine hit from when I make something good that I like and my friends like too.

LOL

You Are A Faggot
Are
A
Faggot

>he worked hard
lmao cuck

How did you make your money OP?

Jealous

OP good on u man, you're in the cesspool of investing lol if you can call it that here

These losers are all salty af

Cant agree more OP-- A lot of people get disgruntled by what youre sayng because they are too attached to the idea that only crypto can get them rich.They are blocking themselves from.... themselves

they have already made me rich you stupid inbred and im 10 years younger than you

Kek sure faggot.

What if my passion is being a NEET and shitposting? Ever consider that? Memecoins are my way to guarantee unlimited tendies forever.

I mean I make $10.50/hr working hard. Please be more precise.

>Wow OP’s deep wisdom and wealth is an inspiration. He really is ahead of the curve.
Kys

> All it takes is hard work if you want to make it.

Welp, fuck that
>buys more link

Hard work.
I make £5 an hour working in an Indian factory in the UK. Suck several thousand cocks.

Not meant for you, meant for OP. Still suck the cocks but you can do it for fun.

> proof-of-lurk

Hard work is a meme advice from the masters to the slaves. Also an advice you give to yourself to delude yourself that you can still be rich. Capitalism is a zero-sum game.

Jesus man, what age are you? Isn't that below min wage?