Hey working fag here, what's a good food for breakfast that will keep me going all day through blue collar work...

Hey working fag here, what's a good food for breakfast that will keep me going all day through blue collar work. I am always hungry by the middle of my shift.

just eat lunch, your not a complete cuck and get a lunch break right?

6 fucken weetbix cunt

N-no.

>all day
It's called "lunch" and sometimes "mid-morning/afternoon beak".
Oats are great in the morning for a working man, so are beans and potatoes.
A burrito will sit happily in your stomach for hours.

I like overnight oats. I use a small mason jar. Take about whatever 50g of steel cuts oats is, add some sliced almonds, crushed walnuts, and whatever dried fruit you are fine with. I use raisins and cranberries, but anything will do; apples, bananas, apricots. Then fill it up to the top of the solid food with whatever milk you prefer, and add two scoops of Greek yogurt (I use peach flavored). That shit keeps me more full than anything I've had in my life. And still eat a little energy bar or some shit for lunch so you don't gorge yourself at dinner. Do you really not get a lunch break?

One apple.

Just fry up a quesadilla my man. Takes like 3 minutes, fills you up till lunch no problem. Oil the pan, heat on high,fill half the tortilla with cheese/salsa/spices/whatever you want, fold it over, toss the Gorilla into the pan and cook on both sides until brown. Super easy, I eat like four a week.

i am a rodbuster

i eat a bagel and a can of salmon when i wake up at 4 am
then i show up to work by 6 am and eat a thing of yogurt and berries and a burrito with egg, tuna, cheese, and hot suace.

then i contemplate why the fuck am i still a rodbuster

i forgot to say i put cream cheese and strawberry jam on the bagel

I thought rodbusters made decent money, no?

the money is good but i wonder if i'll be able to play ball with my future son when i'm older.

Installing over ~5 ton a day 6 days a week for half a decade has taken its toll on my body.

dont forget to have a glass of water when you wake up it makes a big difference

I read that cats will purr to assist with healing their injuries. Have you tried this?

No but this one time I sliced open my hand and concrete was on so i just went about my job licking the wound ever so often instead of going to first aid. Got a lot of weird looks that day.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that you gotta have a tinnie of beer with this and crack open another tinnie when you get to the work site for good measure.

Th

fug, I posted before finishing typing, anyway what I was gonna say is; the Aussie working mans breakfast is fuckin amazing

if i was in austrailia i would have pies every meal

>I am always hungry by the middle of my shift.

So pack a lunch?

Sometimes I actually do that, like if I just can't be fucked cooking I go and pick up a few boxes of pies and eat those for a few days.

The best way to have an Aussie meat pie is slathering it in tomato sauce

Sanitarium brand???

>not a cheese sausage, chips+gravy, schnitzel roll, iced coffee and a lamington after an 11am cone

Yeah mate,

After a cone I usually nick off down the street to the plaza and do a massive woolies run or I cobble myself some shit from the fridge, the most retarded thing I ate was marshmallows and cream

Will you Mexicans just fuck off pushing your shit tier 'cuisine' in every thread?

Queasy dillo's are bretty gud though

I'm trying to save money and stay comfy, and quesadillas are doing the trick. Breakfast burritos with eggs, sausage, cheese, potatoes, onions, peppers, and dipped in salsa are GOAT. You can do everything in a single skillet. Fry potatoes, remove, sautee onion and peppers, add potatoes back, pour in eggs, scramble, then spoon into tortilla with cheese.

You're

Oatmeal.

>working

Here in Australia being a tradie/blue collar worker means you get to drink beer all day and no one apart from uptight faggots gives a fuck

A line of bathtub meth you bought off your other working stiff friends.

Sorry to offend your delicate and superior tastes, which are clearly far too refined to enjoy a simple and unpresumptuous dish of spiced fried cheese senõr

I am glad you have educated me, because now I know that the hungry laborer needs nothing less than a breakfast of foie gras to get her day started

Make some chili. Shit's got fats, carbs, and protein.

I'm a blue collar and I don't eat breakfast.
Just make some nice and filling lunches.

breakfast burritos

>how about pasta user?
>OMG FUCKING ITALIANS JESUS FUCKING WOPS

kys faggot

are you calling us working fags, or you are one?
please use commas correctly