Going to be staying at a beach next week

Going to be staying at a beach next week.
Will have nothing to do all day but fish and catch crabs.
What's a tasty, simple way to eat crab?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cd5YUi6YaJs
youtube.com/watch?v=uUk2f_NZzc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do not catch crabs user, the fuckers itch like mad.

Boil in sea water and eat

Or make some garlic herb butter or something, or a thin chilli garlic tomato sauce

Could you give a rough recipe for the chilli sauce?

Why don't you just eat a tarantula instead, basically the same thing.

Pretty much this, but grab some Old Bay or Tony C's seasoning and add to the water. Might as well throw in some potatoes and corn too.

Steamed with old Bay

Which beach user? I'm from Maryland, we got the best crabs

Heres mine, Chilies, the kind depends on how hot you like your food, id advise jalapeno for crabs and seafood, tomatoes lime, herbs and spice. Slowly simmer together with some salt water, let enough water evaporate/soften veggies, and blend. Also, lime doesnt work woth most peppers that well, i advise not using it with any other than jalapeno

Make herb butter, put it under the armor, cook.

Black Point in South Australia.
I'll be catching blue swimmers like in the picture.
Thanks.

Haha dude I'm the chilli sauce poster, I'm from Adelaide. Pretty much just like this poster Tomatoes, stock or sea water, fresh parsley/basil, garlic and whatever chillis or just flakes. You want the sauce thin though just to coat the meat, and some citrus will help cut through it all

>old Bay
>not the superior JO seasoning

Aside from that this guy's right. What part of Maryland?

>store bought seasoning

>thinking you're too good for store bought seasoning

no, buy a net and catch shrimps

>Crab poster confirmed
Must be hard typing with big meaty claws

>thinking im not too good for store bought seasoning

I don't think he'll be able to catch those at the beach

If you catch any softshells, drag them through your favorite flour and fry them. One of the best things ever.

It's hilarious how marylandfags only have
>muh crabs
>muh old bay

Seriously, you have nothing else. Losers. Your capital is full of niggers, anyway.

This, fuck eating arthropods. Get your shit together, dudes.

Hey ass clown. I'll have you know maryland is the apex of human society. We've got crabs, old bay, a flag that everyone brags about, kids who are so bored that all they do is heroine until they OD at the age of 16, a shitty beer that everyone brags about (Natty Boe, the shit is terrible), and a rampant gonorrhea problem. So top that bitch.

What did you say? Punk.

CRAB CAKES AND FOOTBALL MAHFUGGAS

I dunno, I would just boil and eat them, personally. With some butter of course.

BIG. MEATY. CLAWS

Heheheheh

With coconut milk

Deep fry them with breading or batter so you can eat them whole without picking the meat out meticulously. Lots of videos on how to do it.

On a side note, I really wanna try mole crabs. They're made in India, Thailand, and redneck areas.

What makes you think you're entitled to just pick an innocent fish or crab from the ocean just so you stuff your fucking face with it?

Nothing

What makes you think we care about our entitlement?

See answer 1.

How does that work?
Crab shells are pretty damn hard.

Animals only exist to be eaten.
My humanity entitles me to their flesh.

I like you. You're just a bit savage.

Take off the top shell, gills, the thing you look at to tell it's sex, and mouthparts. The claws are the only part I can't eat whole because they're extra hard. I use a crab cracking tool for those, kinda like a nutcracker. Just chew a little more for the rest. The legs are like fries.

Videos related. Obviously season how you want, but just dust them with a dry breading or use a wet batter. I prefer dry.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cd5YUi6YaJs

youtube.com/watch?v=uUk2f_NZzc0

In Queensland we have mud crabs as big as a mans chest. How jealous are you?

Can I eat you?

Pretty jealous.
The size of the crabs here makes picking the meat out almost too troublesome to eat them

Neat.
I might give it a try.

Does it also taste like a man's chest?