How the fuck am i supposed to eat liquid with chopsticks??

how the fuck am i supposed to eat liquid with chopsticks??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L9m6FoSw4jE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao just like lick it off the sticks stupid white ppl

You raise the bowl to your lips and slurp loudly.
I'm dead serious too, if you aren't making a slurping noise while drinking any form of Asian soup you are being disrespectful.

but i want to have a bit of liquid with a bit of solid stuff from the soup

what the fuck do i do should i just ask for a spoon or will i be ridiculed

fuck gooks btw

i'm sure you will be ridiculed whether you ask for a spoon or not

>should i just ask for a spoon or will i be ridiculed
>caring what other people think of you, let along asians and weeaboos

Just eat a hamburger.

i can't my boyfriend brought me here they don't serve burgers

with the spoon pictured on the side you knobhead

lol dumb homo
being a faggot is looked down upon by Asians btw

youtube.com/watch?v=L9m6FoSw4jE

Chopsticks in right hand, spoon in left.

Piggybacking on this thread, my SO makes me eat with chopsticks when she cooks, but I suck at using them, can someone recommend a good set so I can practice at home?

why do people eat food with sticks?

They should have offered you a renge soup spoon

and as someone who works in an asian noodle house nobody fucking cares if you ask for a fork or a spoon or whatever. They might think its very western of you but thats it.

A good set? cmon man they're sticks. Get the cheapest possible wood chopsticks and practice with some little scrunched up balls of paper. Accept that you won't be able to get 500 calories in one bite like you can with a fork.

I don't like splinters, and the metal ones seem shitty.

Because they were civilized and using chopsticks when barbaric europe was still eating with their fingers.

>my SO makes me eat with chopsticks when she cooks

Why? Also why are you putting up with this?

Chopsticks are inferior utensils pretty much all food.

Only the lowest quality fast food wood chopsticks have splinters.
If you rubbed my grandmas wooden chopsticks together "to get rid of splinters" she would be very insulted.

Her food is great, and I don't think she owns a fork.

Yeah, learned that insult shit, so the $5 Amazon ones should be good?

food is weird in Asia

forks and knives are considered barbaric because your tearing the food apart instead of precisely eating it piece by piece or some shit

they also have some weird obsession with having pubic hair

and a lot of them seem fine with tearing apart their food while it's still alvie

but the glorious samurai used to buttlove each other all the time
I call bullsnit on this one

There is literally a spoon in the bowl.

How can Asians ever recover from this?

theres a metal spoon next to your chopsticks, you fucking fat fuck

That's bullshit. Japs do that. Anywhere else it would look like you shit on the floor.

Fuck off weeb.
Daily reminder the Japanese hate you and your type.

You pour it on your dick and get it licked off by an underage Thai hooker, retard

With the fucking spoon on the left

>my SO makes me eat with chopsticks when she cooks

Is this a joke? Fucking kill yourself you pathetic piece of shit. If she's not asian, kill yourself for having a weeab gf. If she is asian then fucking kill yourself for letting some slit eyed bitch tell you how to eat food.

You're a fucking embarrassment mate. Honestly like tears in rain its time for you to fuck off and die mate.

Swirl the chopsticks in the soup until it forms a tsunami then flick it up into your mouth

>they also have some weird obsession with having pubic hair

Maybe japan but everywhere else I've been all the p's were shaven

Only in Japan and China you uneducated swine.

You'll be laughed at if you do that im Thailand or some shit.

underrated post

>Thai noodles
>eat loudly

Why are white people so retarded?

She's Asian, fuck weebs.

Because they hate trees. They go through so many trees for disposable sticks when they can make plastic sticks now.

>I'm dead serious too, if you aren't making a slurping noise while drinking any form of Asian soup you are being disrespectful.

How did this fucking shit start? It's not true in the slightest.

In Japan slurping isn't rude, but it's not fucking necessary or a compliment or anything you stupid faggots.

i slurped loudly on your mom's bowel last night

With the spoon that's in the bowl you dumb fuck

It's that kind of talk that got you nuked twice.

Underage virgin detected.

>Only in Japan and China
So only in 80% of East Asia?

just because u saw it in a anime once doesn't make it true

DELET THIS

chopsticks are way better for eating noodles and small things you pick up to eat, stabbing your fork through everything is not good for many foods.

Seriously fuck these things. They're so off balance that my hand shakes like going through withdrawals.

It's not the spoon, just your inferior white genes.

You need to get the hollow chop sticks so you can suck the liquid up like a straw and pick the chunks up the normal way. Ask at your local Japanese store for 'suko piccy sticko'.

is one of the chopsticks hollow?

As most meals are for sharing in Asian culture, using chop sticks is more hygienic.

As long as you're not a mong that dribbles onto your own chop sticks

Poor doggo

asia has it all wrong when it comes to eating utensils. the current stuff is only there for culture, because western style is superior in every way.

>the noodles are TopRamen
I seriously hope you didn't have to pay for that food.

>getting this angry over a man trying to eat with chip stacks

time for you to sit in a corner and ponder about all the wrong decisions you made in your life

there are more countries in asia?

Put the chopsticks together until they are very nearly touching and draw up the liquid via capillary action.

My dad eats everything with chopsticks. Hamburgers, ice cream, small seeds, and jello is all cakewalk for him.

You just have to git gud

first of all I wouldn't eat that shit, it looks like maggots floating there next to the egg,fucking gross shit

gross looking soup

nice projection

Only in Japan because they're filthy dogs

*slurps loudly*

UMEEEEE 〜(ゝ。∂)

yes, those are maggots, the kind that is extremely lethal to a populace of Caucasians who live under a flyover

>if you aren't making a slurping noise while drinking any form of Asian soup you are being disrespectful.

I lived in S. Korea for many years, and this is absolutely false, at least in Korea.

It's just that slurping isn't as frowned upon as it is in the West.