Beef bowl udon with fried tofu.

Looks like a bowl of shit.

That's kind of a lot of raw onion user

Why do weeaboos pretend to like this garbage

>it's delicious food
>but from some far away country
>i should shitpost about it!
kill yourself

>It's food from a faraway country that's totally way cooler than my own, I wish I was Japanese, I hate my dad

Kill yourself weeb

why do you post

Shut the fuck up weeb lord.

why are you even here if you don't actually want to discuss food but only want to shitpost? oh yeah, clover. i forgot

OP posted garbage, not food. If OP wants to post food then it shall be discussed.

I made it myself, you idiots.

You make your own tofu?

Yes, I even made myself water. I am the God.

why did you put a whole green onion on it goddamn nigga it's supposed to be a motherfuckin side flavor not the whole shitass bowl that shit ain't fucking beef tofu udon it's goddamn reservoir dogs level green onion shit scrape some of that shit off or just have it in a side bowl for you to dip ya gotdamn neanderthal fingers in and eat with your asian food shit nigga

are those leeks?
also: it looks absolutely appalling

MMMM looks like shit my man!!

I have a few suggestions, one being it would be best to soak your cut spring/green onions in a bowl of water overnight before using them.
Otherwise it looks tasty! As an addition, you could use "peels" of carrots (just skin carrots and make thick ribbons with a peeler) and cook them in the broth until soft for presentation.
I made japanese bbq beef homemade ramen from leftover steak the other night and it turned out delicious, it needs to be salty to offset the sweetness of natural beef broth.

your knife work is shit.

Get gud, faggit.

>It's a weeaboo makes a Japanese dish but due to their fatclap genetics they put too much eggs and meat and other shit on it that it loses it's key essence of a dish

>posting non-fast food in a fast food board

>that shallot to everything else ratio

Obsessed.

Even when I was a weeaboo I admit japanese food is so bland