My friends bet me I couldn't drink a gallon of liquid smoke in our 14 hour car ride. Will this kill me?

My friends bet me I couldn't drink a gallon of liquid smoke in our 14 hour car ride. Will this kill me?
If I succeed, I don't have to pay for the hotel for a week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7JOp3MMOwaw
advisory.com/daily-briefing/2013/06/11/soy-sauce-overdose-leaves-teen-in-coma
sfm.state.or.us/CR2K_SubDB/MSDS/LIQUID_ENSYN_MNRP.PDF
youtube.com/watch?v=oaMFH-IFWTA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see no downside.

Should be some interesting farts

Holy shit

A gallon isn't a problem. Liquid smoke has nothing that "toxic" in it, it's just natural flavors. But your farts are going to smell bad, like really bad.

You should focus on why no woman wants anything to do with you

Pretty easy to do in 14 hours desu senpai

Might kill you. Also you'll puke everywhere. Also isn't that stuff absolutely full of salt?

I read up on it and it's apparently just smoke-flavored vinegar.

I don't know how you even managed to down it, but it can't possibly be good for your inner linings.

Do it. you'll be fine. Ish.

>but it can't possibly be good for your inner linings
It's just vinegar and sugar, dude.

>It's just vinegar and sugar
So just a typical amerilard diet then?

"Natural Pecan Smoke Flavor" is literally the condensed smoke from smoldering Pecan waste I.e. it's full of the stuff you'd get if you huffed smoke from a pile of smoldering nuts. Except it's concentrated in liquid form.

tl;dr: You gonna be violently sick.

Obsessed.

This information is incorrect, and once more, you'll be fine but will possibly be a bit sick or poop weird. Honest.

>This information is incorrect

Go find out how "liquid smoke" is produced.

I bet you to drink a gallon of liquid ass instead.

How do they make the natural flavor of ?

youtube.com/watch?v=7JOp3MMOwaw

HURR DURR

This obsessed meme is fucking stupid. Grow a pair and shit on other countries you newfag.

I never said it was carcinogenic or it was going to kill you. I said it was going to make you violently ill. Which it will. Because what I said is correct.

>Also isn't that stuff absolutely full of salt?

That was my first thought. But he will most likely puke that shit out even before he's halfway through.

Due to the process all toxic ingredients in the smoke get filtered out. So what you said is bs. Liquid smoke in its pure form is just flavor. He will be thirsty as hell from the vinegar thoe.so prepare drinks OP. And of cause post results.

Btw not the dude that responded to your ideotism first.

We are shitting on you, eurotard, you're apparently just too dumb to realize it.

Get a loaf of bread and eat a slice and drink a cup or so every hour. Also, have the number for Poison Control ready to dial in your phone

>all toxic ingredients in the smoke get filtered out.
>Liquid smoke in its pure form is just flavor

Is it Homeopathic? What do you think causes flavor?

the entire idea behind the obsessed meme is shitting on you irrelevant europoors

Stop worrying about our country. Fucking loser lmao

How about a gallon of this in 14 hours?

I lost my gallbladder in 2014, and the least bit of oil in my food turns my bowels into a high intensity flume ride. I am just imagining the mileage my ass would get on a gallon of this.

This thread again? Longtime that I didn't see this old copy-pasta....

Sage

kek!

There's about 8000mgs of sodium in that gallon. Probably not great for you but spread over 14 hour maybe.
Competition eaters intake more salt than that in a sitting and survive.

Mostly;
Phenol (see tannin in wine)
Aldehyde ( see vannilin)
Carboxylic acid

Do you even try nga? Google is your friend.

>Liquid smoke really is made from smoke. Chips or sawdust from hardwoods such as hickory or mesquite are burned at high temperatures, and particles of the smoke are collected in condensers. The resulting liquid is concentrated down for a stronger flavor.

Have fun with your liquid charcoal and your cancer

They get an obese amerilard at the gym to run on the treadmill and they collect his sweat.

Actually much smaller doses of sodium can be very bad for you:

advisory.com/daily-briefing/2013/06/11/soy-sauce-overdose-leaves-teen-in-coma

It's called hypernatremia, I would be careful but it seems like OP is a fucktard anyway as someone who would even consider doing this for a few bucks.

Whoops I misread your post, 8000mg is obviously less than 160grams.

There is sodium in it and a gallon is enough to poison you on top of flooding your cell with sodium will kill you

Another guy with ocd?

you won't make it to the hotel. you're gonna fill their car up with smoke-scented puke and you're gonna get left on the side of the road. pack your hiking boots.

Fixated.

Awww I hope you find it.

obsessive cucked disorder

You're going to have terrible acid reflux, vomiting, burning diarrhea, and possibly an ulcer if you drank a gallon of vinegar. Consider seeing a doctor after your trip.

you cheeky cunt

sfm.state.or.us/CR2K_SubDB/MSDS/LIQUID_ENSYN_MNRP.PDF

I'm not even a euro. It's just a cringy post trying to rationalize behavior. Man up and say something about infrastructure, not how obsessed they are

Isn't the smoke in liquid smoke literally poison? I'm sure large amounts are going to harm you. Like waging I gallon of food coloring

>Liquid smoke in its pure form is just flavor
Now say this in a way that makes sense if you think about it for more than a second. What is pure flavor? It comes in liquid form in big jugs now?

So. Is OP dead?

This is dangerous, don't it.

wrong

It won't matter because you will definitely puke it all up when your stomach realizes it's full of vinegar

please do it and fill us in

If youre worried about the acid or salt, just drink a gallon of milk along with your gallon of liquid smoke :)

Yeah, man up (on the cooking forum on a Japanese anime website)

this is an important question.... do it and log what happens for us.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

As someone who drinks a lot pf pickle juice I have to warn you.

Drinking vinegar en masse is no fun, it runs right through you.

You will be leaking hot, stinging water from your anus within a few gulps.

you can't pucker for 14 hours straight, you will ruin your pants, the car seat and the entire journey.

Liquid smoke is: water, natural flavors, vinegar, molasses, and coloring.

A gallon has about 8 grams of salt. The vinegar won't be very good for you, but I'm not sure how much vinegar is in a gallon of liquid smoke.

>phenol (see tannin in wine)
U wot

>Will this kill me?

possibly. it's literal smoke

>implying sodium by itself isn't enough to get someone violently sick in excess

Just down a gallon of soy sauce too, that'll help!

Mohammad?

Tannins contain phenol moieties, but phenol itself is extremely toxic and causes burns upon contact with skin.

Functional groups are not compounds friend. Functional groups do not lend flavor, compounds do.

Additionally, you neglected to mention the relevant flavor compounds.

Google is your friend

MD here. Physically, yeah, you should be able to, but you're going to run the risk of reflux like a son of a bitch.

Make sure you've also got a box of baking soda on hand. It's a much more effective acid neutralizer than Tums or the like. If you feel yourself getting ill, just down a couple heaping spoon fulls of the baking soda and you'll feel a lot better.

Have a fun trip, though!

This is the first thing I thought of. The driver is an idiot for wanting to be trapped in a car with someone doing it. OP should have to do it the day before the trip.

How much are you spending on a hotel? not worth it to me, imo. How about you try drinking just a cup of the stuff right now, and see if you still feel up to it.

My friend once insisted on drinking a glass of apple cider vinegar as a joke when he was visiting. He got everyone else in on it. Of the two that finished, one was violently ill, and the other had massive bile-filled burps all evening.

>drinking massive amounts of vinegar

>They make approx. 9001 jokes with the word "burger" in it
>Tell me to make my jokes a little more complex

Just drink around a cup and a half with water every hour.

ok i'll bite. since when do americans touch vinigar? especially in comparison to say britian?

Your first gallon of 'quid smoke OP? Aaah, to be young again.

Yeah have it at, is a hell of a ride. Enjoy it brother.

Upset

I know you are, but what am I?

You ever heard of ketchup?

OP here. Didn't do it cause my friend wasn't able to snag a bottle from the BBQ joint he works at.

Ended up just drinking two liters of rice wine instead that we found. I've felt like shit last two days but free hotel.

By the end you'll be done with the first stage of the mummification ritual

youtube.com/watch?v=oaMFH-IFWTA

You're so fucking lucky he didn't get it. I drank a small bottle of liquid smoke on a dare once made me unbelievablely sick

Not the person you were replying to, but that is very likely to be the main source of vinegar consumption in the US next to pickles and balsamic, all of which are used in small amounts or cut with sugar and/or soybean oil.

the main source of vinegar consumption in the US is for cleaning purposes

vinegar and sugar ?your teeth will thank you

If it's vinegar, it will kill you.

Drinking large amounts of vinegar is fatal.