How do you make tuna salad?

How do you make tuna salad?

I just added two scoops mayonnaise to a can of tuna and it was pretty good. Also ate it with a fork because I had no bread.

For a small amount it's more economical to use a small bag of prepared salad and add tinned tuna, but if you're making a bunch then you can...

>I just added two scoops mayonnaise to a can of tuna and it was pretty good.
>I had no bread.

Mayonnaise? Bread?

I don't think you meant "salad", friend.

Mayo and pic related.

Inb4 onion
If I'm making a tuna sandwich, I sure as shit am not going to be chopping anything. I see it as a lazy-as-fuck lunch

mayo, a bit of mustard, and shredded carrots

A salad is a dish consisting of a mixture of small pieces of food, which may be mixed with a sauce or salad dressing.[1][2] They are typically served cold. Salads may contain vegetables, fruits, cheese, cooked meat, eggs, grains and nuts.

>sambal
that's a great suggestion

mayo, horseradish, black pepper

Kewpie mayo, a little pepper, gochujang, pickle and celery. On sandwiches, I like to top it with some greens.

tuna, mayo, pepper, and a boiled egg

>two scoops mayonnaise to a can of tuna

american """"""""""""""""cuisine""""""""""""""""

So if I mix anything with a sauce, it becomes a salad?

Are biscuits & gravy a Biscuit salad? Is Cauliflower Cheese a Cauliflower salad?

Mayo, tuna, sweet salad cubes, maybe mustard depending on my mood.

Sometimes I do tuna, mayo, and salsa and eat it with tortilla chips.

your anus is a salad because you mix shit and cum in it everyday faggot

Literally just fucking google a fucking pic of tuna salad and throw the same fucking shit in there

Not so fucking hard is it

don't forget the pre shredded cheddar cheese made from happy cows

chop celery, onion, mayo a teaspoon of mustard 2 cans of tuna, and a bit of dill pickle relish. If you want you can also chop up some lettuce and mix it in for added vegi crunchy.

>no one here saying to squeeze the liquid out first

Nasty fucks.

Anyway, squeeze that shit dry and put into a bowl and fluff it out. Small dice some onion and celery. Put in just enough soy sauce to coat and flavor everything. Then mayo. I personally like to add some pickle juice or banana pepper juice just add some acid but Im weird like that.

Also, onions celery soy sauce and mayo is what jimmy johns does.

First I've heard of soy sauce I'm gonna a try that shit

Not as much as you think. Like less than a tablespoon for the small cans.

Some mayo, pickled silver onions and/or scallions and/or finely diced onion & pickles, tomato, small elbow pasta, kapers.

anything you want as long as you don't put in capers

So what you're saying is, your definition of a salad is equivalent to a gay mans ass?

Will do, thanks user

squeezing out the liquid is a given everyone knows to do that

Sub mayo whith white queso dip. God tier tuna salad/dip

Drained can of tuna
1tbs mayonnaise
half a pickle finely chopped

mix and eat

>boiled potatos
>onions
>can of tuna
>mayo
>salt
>mix all that shit together
>Done

I keep it pretty simple. Just tuna, mayo, relish, and a few dashes of tabasco.

roasted

Next time add some a bit of finely chopped onions and a bit of a pickle. Maybe a dash of lemon juice or vinegar. Some salt and pepper. Then you are starting to have the real thing.

i just vomited in my mouth a little thanks user

I mix tuna, mayo, a spoonful of pickle juice, celery, green onions, a bit of basil or thyme, and diced boiled eggs if I feel like it

Shit's delicious, throw that on toasted bread and you have a tasty meal

It's implied, just like how the people talking about eggs didn't mention you have to remove the shells first

I like how everyone in this thread has at least a slightly different recipe, truly there is no wrong way to do tuna salad

What other fish could be used in this way? I don't care much for tuna but some kind of fish dish in the vein of tuna salad would be great

caned salmon

I like to do a drained can of tuna, add diced onion, celery. Mix a little greek yogurt and mayo with a dash of musterd and pickle juice. pepper to taste.

tuna, mayo, mustard, relish, chopped celery, maybe chopped black olives, occasionally eggs, occasionally pickled jalapeno juice. pumpernickel is best bread for tuna sandwiches. add fresh spinach or lettuce and a thin slice of cheese.

I destroyed my stomach in my 20s or I would add chopped onion too. kids, be careful with ibuprofen mmkay.

I have used yogurt too, it makes a decent mayo substitute especially if it's only subbed for part of the mayo like you said. doesn't work quite as well if it's all yogurt.

Tuna
Mayo
Relish

This is the most basic way to have good tuna salad.....personally I slice up jalapenos and put that into it with chopped onion as well

celery is THE tuna complement

If you buy tuna in olive oil you don't need mayo at all. Just drain off a little of the oil and mix the tuna with chopped onion, parsley, capers and lemon juice. Add some freshly ground black pepper and you're good to go.

Ignore celery cucks, spring onion is all you need.

Canned """""tuna""""" is disgusting

Easy way of making anything salad
>Mayo
>Lemon Juice
>S&P
>Celery seed
>Dehydrated diced onions

>greek yogurt
Youre fucking gross

>control f 'apple'
>0 results

very disappointed

finely diced apples in tuna salad is GOAT

raisins are also nice

>soy sauce
I'm intrigued. I'll have to try this next time.

Usually I do

>mix tuna with mayo, add salt and pepper (freshly ground is a lot tastier)
>thinly sliced onion, thinly sliced tomato, and some sort of greens. Could be just lettuce but spinach or pea shoots or alfalfa sprouts are actually quite tasty
>some mustard on the other slice of bread, and assemble

Pickles on the side maybe.

What do you make your fucking tuna salad with a goddamn chunk of $4/pound ahi tuna?

You sir are a cunt

Miracle Whip
Whole mustard
Capers

add mayo, onion, celery, dill relish, and pepper

Amen. Granny Smith.

Olive oil > mayo > monkey semen > miracle whip

What a fucking savage 3bh

it might be the sleep deprivation but fuck me I laughed longer than I should have at that.

Seems legit. Miracle Whip is fucking foulness in a jar.

I've done it with avocado instead of mayo, but usually
>mayo, celery, relish

What we've always done

>boil some eggs
>dice the whites, mash the yolks with some mayonnaise, mustard and relish, season to taste
>add tuna and finely chopped onions
>mix until satisfied

I know you'll be all you already have mayonnaise you don't need eggs but it's nice filler

Bit more than a cup of mayo, chopped up boiled egg, chopped up pickles, chopped up celery, onion powder, seasoned salt. Also sometimes chopped up pickeled jalapeƱos.

can't eat without mayo,relish and a little salt and pepper. maybe eggs if im feeling fancy

Disagree on the apple, but strongly agree on olive oil being superior to mayo.

pickled jalapeno, mayo, mustard, and a lot of black pepper. curry powder if yolo

ohhh that's dirty. Don't do him like that man that aint right

Mayo, mustard, hot giardiniera, little bit of salt and maybe some garlic and an herb of some form. Rather put that on toasted rye though.