Told you kids it was a bubble

told you kids it was a bubble

Attached: HomePagePic_213x300.jpg (215x300, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/whygoldandsilver/videos
twitter.com/i/moments/974243713823203338?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no no dad i knew that i simply was trying to get before it burst

everyone knows its a bubble

Gold is shit. And anyone who thinks Gold is better than Bitcoin is a fucking idiot.

Mr Schiff
Can you please fix my finances ?
Please sell me your gold

I love Peter but he definitely comes off like a gold shill

Mike Maloney is much more reasonable

youtube.com/user/whygoldandsilver/videos

Attached: 1517798024183.png (800x800, 632K)

who the fuck cares, gold is a bubble too if you think about what it was worth when people first started to value it to today

commodities aren't stocks

>Mike Maloney is much more reasonable
he was one of the first anti fed gold bugs advise holding a percent of crypto of your networth. when maloney made his stock market crash update video in July 2017, for the first time he shilled bitcoin / ethereum as a way to protect yourself from hyperinflation and other shit he was talking about. unfortunately he has become hashgraph vaporware shill and kind of left btc.

>I love Peter but he definitely comes off like a gold shill
yea, euro pacific capital owns a ton of gold. Peter will see the light eventually! i still watch a lot of his videos, he is genius at economics. he has like 30 or so youtube debates with O.G. bitcoiners and he still shilling for gold. one day he will join crypto i am sure

Attached: 345345354345.jpg (400x300, 29K)

>less than 0.05% of the world owns crypto
>bubble
lol how can people be so dumb....

y don't u go buy sum gold u faget

he's just upset no one will buy his bags and the societal shift where tech oriented millennial libertarians would rather buy bitcoin than the boomer libertarians who are buying gold

gold will always be a store of value for absolute war insurance. if nukes start flying rich cucks will hide in gold. but it has to be obvious to anybody with an iq over 70 that digital assets will be the future.

yep pretty much this

Attached: 1453705678510.jpg (780x520, 91K)

>less than 0.05% of the world owns crypto
>Implying that the % of world population who owns something constitutes a bubble
lol how can people be so dumb....

those are some heavy fucking bags man

Everyone shits on BTC and makes fun of you for calling it digital gold, but gold has such shit fucking liquidity and you literally need to hire people and buy storage to make sure its not stolen and protect it in transit. There is no "market sell" for a literal metric fuckton of gold. Fuck that shit. Makes me want to buy more BTC

> anyone who thinks Gold is better than Bitcoin is a fucking idiot.
Gold holders like to play it safe. It's the Bitcoin holders who are greedy as fuck.

funny that you're talking about transportability

this happened today
twitter.com/i/moments/974243713823203338?lang=en

Attached: 234234234.jpg (290x290, 143K)

give it a decade or two, I think eventually when the marketcap gets higher and its actually used as a hedge against inflation it has potential to be a slow safe bet like gold is now

but I agree, the space is polluted with moonboys and retards over saturating their investment portfolio with bitcoin and hyper volatile shitcoins

In 2008 I listened to this idiot when he said silver wasn't in a bubble and I lost my life savings. Fuck this guy.

I actually like Peter Schiff and a lot of what he says makes sense to me, but I do not fucking understand his absolute attachment to precious metals. They are unironically just as "useless" as bitcoin. They are the original shitcoins. I understand gold has some practical uses, and that's fine, then just use it for those things ffs.

>posted on a device with gold inside it

gold use case is like

Too bad the market value also affects the cost of your peripherals.

He's a gold broker. It doesn't matter if it goes up or down, he still makes money. Gullible boomers eat this shit up.

2008 was the best thing that happened to the gold industry, boomers are still heavy in cash.

>I understand gold has some practical uses, and that's fine, then just use it for those things ffs.
you may have missed this

BIRCHGOLD DOT COM SLASH BEN
>Protect your savings by putting money in to precious metals
>Transfer your 401k in to a precious metals backed IRA
>Ranked A++ by the Better Business Bureau
>Countless 5 star reviews

That's BIRCH GOLD DOT COM SLASH BEN

Attached: unnamed.jpg (443x332, 29K)