Nebulas (NAS)

Did you miss buying bitcoin at $100 and eth at $10 or even neo at $6? Then don't miss out on Nebulas at $6.

The worst thing in life is regret, /biz.

Don't make the mistake again :(

Attached: nas.png (521x448, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nebulas/comments/7rwllx/nebulas_technical_white_paper_review_january_20/
nebulas.io/jobs.html
twitter.com/r0binzh0ng/status/974319874137735168
medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-weekly-report-20-b9311114a6bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sold. Buy where?

Huobi

what is it and what does it do

This. Literally never seen NAS shills describe what it does.

Attached: Nebulas Screenshot.png (1920x1080, 179K)

Basically will be a scale-able eth but instead of the old/outdated PoW or PoS, it will use Proof of Devotion.
Using Nebulas Rank certain address/smart contract holders will have the option of becoming "Bookkeepers" (think masternodes that are updated weekly). Bookkeepers will receive block minting rewards thereby actively giving an incentive for the most used/popular DApps.

So basically a better/faster eth that rewards developers for building DApps on the platform. This shit will literally replace ethereum. This isnt even mentioning the blockchain search engine function which is a whole other thing to talk talk about.

It will also include a blockchain search engine.

First you have to understand that decentralised apps really are the next paradigm shift in the cryptocurrency scene.

Blockchain 1.0 - The introduction Digital Currency
Blockchain 2.0 - The introduction of Smart Contracts.
Blockchain 3.0 - The introduction of Dapps (Decentralized applications).

NAS is the only project that sees crypto on a macro level, and in the future when there are thousands upon thousands of dApps, Nebulas will sort them on relevance, liquidity and a few other important factors. The team includes several ex-google devs so they will be very good at this. It will sort from dapps across all platrforms, eth/neo/ziliqa/eos. The important thing with Nebulas is that they've decided to come up with a standard measurement of liquidity and propagation, and they are writing those values to the blockchain on every transaction (along with the base protocol!), enabling eventual fork-less development and broad/deep economic analysis over time. This is the gigantic fundamental strength that most people are missing.

Have a look at the team of this, that is literally enough to sell most people.

If you don't have time to read the whitepaper, this is a somewhat decent TL;DR: reddit.com/r/nebulas/comments/7rwllx/nebulas_technical_white_paper_review_january_20/

Deez nuts!

Did you really type all this out for Veeky Forums...I doubt it.

Why do you doubt that?

I'm not just trying to shill this..
I'm trying to change peoples lives

/thread

Attached: 1517379843082.png (918x836, 1.05M)

I have heard sergey has a bigger interest in Nas than most people think btw.
Funny when people try to call this a 'chink' scam coin, but don't realise they are literally based in Sicilian valley and every single member of the team are from Ggoogle/Alibaba/Airbnb/IBM etc with insane amounts of achievements and accolades

That is not Sergey Brin. Or at least I’m not convinced

How does nebulas give it's tokens value? It might seem like a dumb question but some projects end up not having a good use for their token

Is it actually not a chink coin? I hold a small position of 100 NAS, but am scared to pick up more because I just lumped it in with the likes of NEO, MAN, NULS, and ELA which I refuse to touch. It's cheap enough right now though I am getting itchy

shh
shut the fuck up OP, I'm not done accumulating

Not even close, the team consists of people of Chinese ethnicity, but they are all based in the states and seriously talented people.

It’s going to be used to process smart contract fees, like ETH is. Also when Developer Incentive Protocol is done, it will be used to pay them too. But it has been mentioned that there will also be many more ways to use the token.

The team is one of the most hard working in crypto.
It will be the first 3.0 mainnet platform released and literally has the most github contributions of all projects.

Sorry :O

Alright you've shilled me, I'm buying more tomorrow. I am worried about their poor marketing though, and how is the scalability on this?

Please stop posting these.
Not even trolling, I’m actually not done accumulating. This is my only chance user, please

Marketing will be fine, they have some of the best PR managers in the fintech industry and they have great weekly updates. When this project is ready to market it will be done flawlessly. The team is more worried about being the first to the market and flying a little under the radar, than they are marketing the project at this point.

And regarding scalability, they are currency implementing a DAG based system. Also, it will be the first project to launch a wallet app that supports the lightning network

were do i by

Attached: 1512350142545.png (408x450, 34K)

I've been shilled too, hope you don't let us down OP.

If they succeed with this it shall be glorious. Just unironically bought $4k

Holding 1000 NAS here. How much is enough to make it?

6k here.

I'm holding 5000 NAS

Check out Zilliqa.

I hold both.
Zilliqa is for high security needs from my understanding.
Nebulas is to make the blockchain interesting.

The funny thing is, the better Zilliqa does, or any other platform for that matter, the better Nebulas works.
Nebulas hopes for success for all of these, as it will increase functionality and results in the search engine

Proof of devotion kek

Repeat after me:

NEW ECONOMY

for sure dude, the final industrial revolution is upon us

I have some in my stack but thinking to sell as it bleeding. am i doing life time mistake ? or u want me to hold it back.

I don't mind what you do, but I would suggest not selling

i am scared of this bear market. have very little stack so thinking to sell and buy back lower if possible, not sure how low it can go though ?

This is very intriguing user, thanks for sharing.
Would this be considered a competitor to the other dapp chains you mentioned or more of a search engine between them? Or I guess even both?

What possible app besides currency would be more effective by being on s blockchain?

All sorts of things. Real estate transactions, invoices, etc

Entertainment industry as a whole could be transformed by micro economies, which is essentially what blockchain 3.0 will be

political elections

Yeah both

Don't be scared, it's clear that this technology is the future. Because it has to be. I know alot of people think global warming is a meme and stuff, but it's real. And the future will be digital, there is no ifs/buts about it.

Literally everything. Also the search engine will be an ever evolving thing

Interoperability is being built on aswell

>user searches for a smart contract
>cheap legal aid
>pay through nas like paying through google
>auto converts to legal aid token
>futures good

Fuck maybe I’m not done accumulating

Haha you can never have too much nas

This is the copy pasta that successfully shilled me

Thanks OP for this. I have been looking for that one last piece to my puzzle so that I can forget about my portfolio for a few years. Looks like you got me with this one. Genuinely appreciate you trying to help out like this. The quality speaks for itself.

Any recommended exchange to buy this on? I've only been on Bittrex for years so I'm not familiar with any of the Chinese exchanges. Would prefer to get some coins in, buy NAS, and get out ASAP. Wallet rec, too?

huobi-- actually a decent exchange it seems. dont know of any wallets!

I tried to believe that nebulas isn't a part of the great chinking but found that
HITTERS IS AN ADVISOR OF TRON.
Not selling but won't buy anymore.

what else are you holding faggot

Predominantly just ETH (since $10) and XMR (since $5). Lots of Stellar, Stratis, and Dragonchain as well.

The future is thousands of chains and millions of coins. NAS will be your home page.

Attached: eos.png (591x160, 43K)

Hmm, cheers, but where do you hold on your NAS then? Surely you don't keep your wealth on an exchange in China, right?

I'm gonna wait until mainnet release. It'll bleed until then + sell the news dump + a shitload of new tokens entering circulation

Should be a proper clearance sale then

Doubtful. But when's the release?

nice I'm holding GVT, BBN, NAS, RLC and got memed into LINK

nebulas.io/jobs.html

Looks like they are trying to hire everyone they need to actually make the project and implement their ideas.

Are the listed team members actually working on this or just using half the ICO money for an extended vacation.

they aren't based in the states. They are all in Beijing...

Chinked

The lead developers are in San Francisco you nong. I've been to the offices

Nice pasta
A smart contract is already a dapp. Blockchain 3.0 is about scalibilty which this shitcoin doesn't even mention

They do.
Read their last updates.

I can't wait till it's time to start memeing this.

Attached: NAS.jpg (600x600, 57K)

my dude

Its currently an erc-20 until mainnet drops this month. Just hold it on MEW or a ledger

Yeah that's it.

End of this march, I'm surprised it is still bleeding being this close to mainnet launch. I don't want to say this but it maybe whales suppressing the price

Recent Update:
twitter.com/r0binzh0ng/status/974319874137735168

You r not supposed to tell biz about NAS yet.

This shit will dump hard on mainnet release.
New tokens and everyone selling the news = disaster

I don't think so at all, that's when the marketing will start and binance listings (guranteed happening)

There's few 'hype buyers' so I don't think price will do much, either way. THey haven't shilled it or marketed it for quick gains to cryptotards on twitter, here or reddit, like ICX/VEN etc.

Can you tell me more about supply? 35.5M in circulation vs 100M total. When is the rest entering the market?

medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-weekly-report-20-b9311114a6bc

On the feature/PEE branch, we have fixed a number of concurrent write and deadlock problems in parallel packaging and verification. Based on the current unit test results, on a 4-core 2.8GHz Macbook Pro, we achieved TPS of up to 2400 binary transactions or TPS of up to 70 smart contracts (based on Google Chrome V8) deploying or calling transactions within 1 second . Based on the high scalability brought by the parallel solutions, in the future we can obtain higher TPS by increasing the number of CPUs.

They are consistent and on time with their updates every week

Hitters is that u btw?

Yeah hi, hitters here

I think 5 mill are being released with main net