At what price do you think the new fags will mass suicide and fuck off from biz forever?

At what price do you think the new fags will mass suicide and fuck off from biz forever?

Attached: 1521133055552s.jpg (250x139, 6K)

when shitcoin hits 1k support

Normies are gone.
Pic related will be linkies

Attached: 7BECF542-5BE7-478F-8EB9-851A24CA9566.jpg (1242x680, 478K)

Newfags have like $1k in crypto.

the guy had a rainbow mask
possible /lgbt/ connection?
people say its because he was having problems with his mother
people frequently tell /lgbt/ spammers to kys

FUN would have to drop to 50 sats

R9k

Would be interesting to know, is there any proof He was /ourweeb/?

r9gay?

this isnt /lgbt/ user
it would make it /theirweeb/
not Veeky Forums

TARP = LARP

all there is was a post from an user that said he was his friend, was troubled, a weeb, had a spat with his mother and ended it

SPAGHETTI D:

Could you imagine that? You have a little argument with your troubled son and come home later to find him on the floor with most of his head blown off.
He shot himself, but he really killed two people that day.

What do you think went through his head as he pulled the trigger? I bet he was hoping the safety was on

I had loving parents but I know there's a lot of people who don't have that. honestly I feel no sympathy for her. they reap what they sow.

Fuck if I know lol. I only look at biz but caught wind of a live-streamed suicide and couldn’t pass that up

Doesn't matter, that's their entire life savings (and possibly some borrowed funds from a 15% interest per month loan shark)

The Newfags got themselves into deep shit by fomoing in during December/jan

Stop TARPing faggot.

He figured out how to reconcile quantum mechanics with general relativity.

I'm pretty sure the only thing going through his head was lead

top kek

thats why i come here

how many normies do you think have actually killed themselves from recent crashes + bitconnect ?

Attached: 1520972822336.jpg (250x200, 7K)

probably quite a lot
there is a reason the stock market along with crypto crashed with 666 figures

We're getting the good kind of newfags now
>> 8360541

bitcoin requires more scarifies! which one out of the 19 here is next?

Attached: 6654234231.png (214x195, 79K)

w...was he a stinky linky??? :(

Attached: no-toilette.jpg (525x525, 29K)

Newfags won't lose that much because they won't have put in that much, and the majority of those who care about their money will have cashed as quick as they cashed in and called it quits.

If the market dies it will be a lot harder on oldfags who saw their portfolio grow to the hundred thousand and even millions, who had the chance to chance to believe they had made it for a while, and who continued to hold in the hope that the next bullrun was right around the corner until they were left with only a fraction of what they once had.

Whether they're below their initial investment or not won't matter. They will have proportionally lost much more, and it will be a lot harder on them.

I thought the same thing when I watched it. Imagining the pain and shock she would feel upon entering that horrific scene. How many nights she kissed him good night and told him she loved him only to find half his head blown to pieces.

Hopefully *checks phone*, precisely $8,191.00

Yeah, I don't know her, but he probably always was and always will be her baby. This kind of thing is terrible, no one should kill themselves before their parents are gone.

A bullet.

Attached: 56.png (912x501, 351K)

All jokes aside..This was really sad and if you don't understand why then you're either too young to fully grasp the gravity of the situation or too emotionally blocked off (which might be the case seeing as this is Veeky Forums). No one, no matter the circumstances, deserves to see their child like that nor should any child feel like they have to take their life. It's harrowing and incredible upsetting to know that this happened today and will affect this family for the rest of their lives.

There's literally nothing connecting this suicide with crypto losses.

1000 LINK

biz has vastly improved since the November, December early January days.
So I'm not worried.

>Whether they're below their initial investment or not won't matter. They will have proportionally lost much more, and it will be a lot harder on them.
No it won't, most of us took profits. I'm still going to be happy even if bitcoin goes to 0, sure I could have cashed out $250k more but I still enjoyed 10x return on what I put in and $250k isn't enough to live on for the rest of my life anyways.

i didnt know a single bullet could explode a whole head

You're one of the smart ones then. There are some at peak bubble who had close to a million and did dumb shit like go all in on BAT for one last moon shot before getting out. A lot were larpers, but at least some weren't.

>He shot himself, but he really killed two people that day.

He was already dead. The mother made sure of that when she squandered his life on herself and destroyed his and his fathers. Now she can enjoy being the victim.

These kind of mothers exist to cause misery in sons and fathers. She'll be delighted at the attention no doubt

Attached: sb.png (770x786, 523K)

p much, yesterday was the first time I trawled that place due to this suicide kid and my god it was awful. I'm glad you fellas aren't such humongous faggots. We're all gonna make it :^)

Agreed, and the most eye-rolling thing about this is all the edgelord wastes of humanity on /r9k/ practically fapping to it

How the fuck would you even know that desu? Do you know them personally?

>BAT
kek, I'm still bagholding some of that and probably always will be. Didn't do anything as stupid as go all in but I like Brendan Eich and thought it was a good longshot. Still haven't given up on it completely.

Same. Also holding 250k FUN. FML famalam

Did you not see the gun?