Has any of you guys ever tried purple drank? what is it like? does it actually taste good? what are some effects of it...

has any of you guys ever tried purple drank? what is it like? does it actually taste good? what are some effects of it? why do people get addicted to it? why do especially black people get addicted to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjIwSP6__eM
youtube.com/watch?v=2YVvMfXXG7E
youtube.com/watch?v=-hg625n5RjM
youtube.com/watch?v=DaXYaiyqGd0
youtube.com/watch?v=BYw3WEKZG5s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Freeway"_Rick_Ross
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Alliance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicaraguan_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anastasio_Somoza_Debayle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it tastes like fucking cold medicine and sprite

you basically have to drink a shit ton of it or else you just get itchy it's also expensive as fuck for literally no reason

shit tier opiate

>No

>Friends had it, smelled like the jolly ranchers they added to it

>They said it was like candy, and that scared them. It ended up going in 30 minutes

>They got really wobbly, hence the name "lean". They were giggly, easy going, very easy to convince of anything, and were able to drink a lot of alcohol

>Tastes good, gets you really fucking high, and is not THAT expensive

>It was just something the hood started. Like white people found out about LSD first so it became popular in their circles. Crack-cocaine was a hood - and sometimes said to be a Ronald Reagan - invention so it became popular among black folks and their circles. "Lean" is no different

>Not just stealing the cough syrup.
Are you even black?

CIA agents were 100% proven to be handing out crack in the ghetto during that time.

Proof, schmoof

Oh, and I should add that the "double-cup, po' it up" is for a reason. It will melt some of the first styrofoam cup so the second one is meant to hold it in. I shit you not

Where can u steal that shit? Its fun once in a while. Slows everything down.

You're a fucking idiot. Even if that were true, how the fuck would that help their cause? What do you think they just go around in their MiB suits giving out crack like rock candy and niggers magically learn how to make it and how to create and manage a small industry?

Watch Lil Wayne doing literally anything, that's what lean is like.

So why not put it in a glass or plastic cup instead of drinking dissolved styrofoam? Jesus fuck, niggers are retarded.

>why do especially black people get addicted to it?

I'd make a comment but this is tumblr 2.0 now

I wish my fellow Americans weren't so ignorant of our history, especially involving Contra cocaine trafficking. If you can't read a history book, you could at least watch Lethal Weapon (1987) and pretend to know our country's past.

this isn't /a/ retard janitors only care for cleaning up bait threads

>being this new

Mods are global across all boards now

I wasn't denying the American government distributing cocaine. I was pointing out how absurd is the claim that the CIA walked around the ghetto handing out crack. Also I'm not American you, fucking faggot.

Why is that even such a preposterous thing to think of? Are you actually stupid enough to think that if they did do that they would go in their everyday uniform, identifying themselves as agents and you know not something actually covert?

I tried it with some melanin enriched friends of mine once and woke up with my ass really sore and got some weird acne around my anus a few days later. Wouldn't recommend.......

you probably got fucked in the ass. congratulations, moron.

you are terribly naive lol

guess the new wave of jingoism following Trump's victory has really allowed the anti-intellectuals to come out of the woodwork

This board is too autistic sometimes.

No, you're a fucking idiot. You're the kind of person who still thinks MK Ultra was a myth despite it being completely declassified by the government, with the papers out there for you to see saying it was real, yet you still prefer to live in your ignorant little TV watching bubble

You probably don't even know that ghettos were invented on purpose

>why do people get addicted to it?
Cough syrup.

>drink a lot of it
Can't that shit stop your heart from overrelaxation? I think it was that Lil' Wayne guy.

>now
Weren't they always?

>Weren't they always?

>being THIS new

Sounds like you got butt-plunged. Where's the autism?

Stop being a dumb nigger and learn from your mistakes?

>now

youtube.com/watch?v=DjIwSP6__eM

I believe you, but still do you have a source?

Did he find out he's not the father?

I've been around since 08', mods being global is all I can remember.

youtube.com/watch?v=2YVvMfXXG7E

orange is delicious, I just discovered it.

>go to pool with me friend
>had about half a large bottle of Hi-tech
>pour all of it into a 64 oz sprite
>proceed to drink all of it while tanning/swimming
>friend says he wants to go
>alright cool
>walking to the car fine, get in start it up
>get down the street and IMMEDIATLY start ping ponging back in forth down the street
>clipped a mailbox and knocked my mirror out
>get home and PTFO in a office chair
>wake up in the morning and have no recollection of from when i left the pool and got home
could've been worse but i was so fucked up i was nodding out in the chair aparently

You're better getting some codeine and paracetamol/acetomenophen pills and doing a simple cold water extraction, it will taste horrible but at least you won't get seizures from the promethazine.

Get some antihistamines if you can't handle the itch.

That's not true.

have*

sorry for dogshit quality

youtube.com/watch?v=-hg625n5RjM

You're a fucking piece of shit and should be taken out the gene pool immediately. Driving under the influence is one of the most selfish things you can do. Fuck yourself.

This post brought to you by MADD: Mothers Against Drunk Driving

You sound like a faggot. I bet you're a bootlicker. Only incredibly brave people drive under the influence and they should be regarded as heroes.

ayo hol up

if you're old enough to, and it's available, go to the pharmacy counter and ask for cough syrup with codeine, say your moms got a nasty cough.

if you can't do that, here's what you did (nig nogs not smart enough to do this)

you get 12 hour delsym, it's a small bottle but has 4 times more DXM than a bottle of robitussin

you get a plastic 2 liter bottle, and pour the delsym in there, add water and shake the delsym bottle to get it all out. then fill the 2 liter with water and shake it to get it all mixed.

let it sit for a few hours, the DXM polystearate will seperate out at the bottom, with the other alcohol and nasty shit being in the 2 liters of water.

now cut a hole in the side of the 2 liter very carefully while it's in the sink or something, so that the liquid above the layer of DXM at the bottom drains out.

now you have some STROOOOONG dxm shit at the bottom, you can add it to sprite or grape soda for authenticity, and 1 bottle is about as much as you should take safely, shit will knock you on your fucking ASSSS and if you don't have a tolerance you might sigma-plateau.

>>tells people to take benedryl while taking cough syrups where the main effect is from DXM, not the codeine

dude, DPH potentiates DXM to the point that 300mg DPH + 300mg DXM is like 900mg of either of them. you could get someone arrested or hospitalized like that.

Yes too much will kill you. It's how a lot of Houston rappers have died.

lol
i did this shit in vegas, except i just drank the whole fucking bottle of delsym and got shitfaced. pretty good time, but my stomach kinda hurt so im 50/50 on doing it again.

yeah, its nasty stuff. if you extract the DXM and sip it over 2-4 hours, you can avoid the stomach aches, and its black-people-wisdom that sipping it over time is more potent than just slamming it.

Oh dear

>Drink three 32 oz wine glasses.
>Drive to work.
>Operate forklift, no prob.
>Deal with customers no prob.
>Drive home for a liquid lunch.
>Go back and finish my shift.

Some people are just pussies.

I hope someone you love gets hit by a drunk driver. You deserve it, you utter faggots.

>Implying i'm not just going to hit someone you love instead.

>>Drink three 32 oz wine glasses.

You can't unless you hold up a pharmacy. The Promenthezaine Syrup has Codeine which means it's behind the counter, Rx only.

It's not like fucking Robitussin.

Seriously, can someone tell me what this is trying to say? Wine glasses? What the fuck even?

Nope. One of my best and oldest friends was hit by a drunk driver when we were 17. He survived but is now severely mentally disabled. This was over eight years ago mind you but he can't remember who anyone is and can't leave the house. The drunk driver got out after 2 and a bit years...

>bootlicker
Should have guessed you're a dumb faggot from /pol/.

Joke's on you buddy I'm a borderline hermit with no significant emotional connection to anyone living or dead

how's being an alcoholic

Hahahahaha cunt!

Everyone drives drunk you cowardly pussy!

be sure to follow it up with 2 shots of vodka.
youtube.com/watch?v=DaXYaiyqGd0

Feels good, man.

Half of Veeky Forums are barely functioning alchohlics.

Might as well add that you want to use COLD water

>I've never made any mistakes ever

>all mistakes are equal

It's a drink for niggers

>I didn't mean it, so it's ok
Actions have consequences motherfucker.

That's what your parents said.

you're a fucking dumbass, learn some simple history, you ignoramous

goat

youtube.com/watch?v=BYw3WEKZG5s

>Even if that were true, how the fuck would that help their cause? What do you think they just go around in their MiB suits giving out crack like rock candy and niggers magically learn how to make it and how to create and manage a small industry?

The US wanted to fund a number of para-military conflicts in South America (most notably in Nicaragua) but Congress didn't want to fund them. Luckily the para-military forces the US wanted to back had access to large amounts of cocaine. So the CIA/NSA/DEA/etc let the para-military forces smuggle the cocaine into the US and distribute it. Blacks were recruited to distribute without their knowledge of the larger conspiracy, most infamously "Freeway" Rick Ross.

This was part of the larger Iran-Contra Scandal. If you would like to know more read "Dark Alliance" by Gary Webb.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Freeway"_Rick_Ross
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Alliance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicaraguan_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anastasio_Somoza_Debayle

it's basically water, sugar and purple