Hey Veeky Forums, what's your guilty pleasure?

hey Veeky Forums, what's your guilty pleasure?

like the thing you gotta have even though you know maybe it's better that you don't
that thing that no one can stop you getting it at 2 am

pic related

ALCOHOL OR TACO BELL. THE ORDER VARIES.

whole can in one sitting

>whole can in one sitting

dont tell me you're not supposed to eat them like that

I dunno, I usually feel a little ashamed of myself after doing it...

Candy. Many varieties will do. All my Halloween candy is gone now and in the interest of my health I'm not planning on buying more. Been successfully resisting the urge to buy these the last few times I've been to the store.

How hard would it be to work a bag of candy into an otherwise healthy diet? Like, even once a week.

The saturated fat is just ludicrous and it fucks up your brain chemistry. Even the refined sugar is something best avoided. I can shake off the cravings by eating a bunch of oranges but if your diet is otherwise healthy there's alternatives to the candy that scratch the itch without the processed fats and sugars.

>and it fucks up your brain chemistry

In what way.

Yes.

nigger

stop shaming him

eating cups of blue cheese dip with my forefinger

ice cold cans of hawaiian punch

shitty shrimp flavored ramen and fish balls

I love fast food. Burgers are cheap as hell and the texture and flavor are delicious, you get a ton of flavor, especially with spicy sandwiches or bacon. Interesting sauces.
Fries. Salty, crunchy, and filling. I could eat them all day. They melt in your mouth after that first crunch.

fuck i can eat an entire box of these in one sitting. it doesn't help that it used to be a dollar.

zebra cakes are godtier though

o i am gaggin

Jap curry. I shouldn't eat nearly as much as I do but I can't stop myself.

With all the fast food and other junk I've had over the years, I get wicked cravings for artificial cheeses of all stripes. Taco Bell never fails to deliver when it comes to that.

Soft cookies

I can't help myself but est the entire box

Bananas

Thats is not a guilty pleasure. Those are delicious

There's more than one type of guilt, ie, social pressure, unhealthy foods, general gluttony..

Are you me?
>that chewy, moist texture
>that cancerous chocolate and sugar
>that crunch of the candy
I can't resist

Pic related for me as well.

subway meatball subs are fucking amazing in the freezing winter

chips, any kind. crunchy, oily, salty, goodness.

McDonalds. Their fucking app is killing me I just lost a ton of weight but I keep getting free fries from this christmas shit they're doing.

So I go and get a Mcdouble, a McChicken (the best fast food sandwich), and a large fry for $2.81.

TWO DOLLARS AND EIGHTY ONE CENTS

Basically you have like thermostats in your brain that keep track of the levels of shit in your blood, notably fat and sugar. Things like partially hydrogenated vegetable oil and high fructose corn syrup can get them out of calibration and cause you to crave way unhealthy levels of that stuff. A big part of being healthy is getting them recalibrated and it can be painful especially if you have a bunch of sugary fat stored in your body that has to get raided first.

Corned beef hash and eggs.

Horribly bad, but oh so good at 2am.

This thread is showing a very low threshold of both guilt and pleasure.

In an attempt to simulate the pleasure of salty, fatty, and sugary tastes, combined with erotic asphyxiation, last week I stuffed as many salted chocolate truffles into my mouth as I could fit and started letting it all melt into my throat while I masturbated to things that are of questionable legality.

I was already pretty drunk, and started washing it down with gin-and-tonics after I completed the initial carnal task.

Upon counting the quantity of chocolates, I found out that I had consumed approximately 3500 calories of chocolate truffles alone that evening, not to mention the steak for dinner and the calorie-dense liquor I was downing.

This sounds made up.

>fat and sugar
I try not to eat either of these. Surprise surprise I've lost a lot of weight.

Watch Sugar: The Bitter Truth

seriously, what's the recipe? some user in another thread mentioned it might be the sweetener used in those sugar-free gummy bears.

Maltitol is the ass-destroying sugar substitute although in the case of the brownie batter shit some wisenheimer probably used laxatives because he wanted to do a cleanse and decided to take all his friends along for the ride. Probably not the host because fewer toilets than victims = nightmare mess levels

>PHVO
>Equivalent to saturated fat

You can't even keep your own lines of bullshit straight. Also, I love how everyone quantifies "refined sugar" as if honey or agave is so much better for it because it has some trace vitamins with the fructose load (because you know, vitamin deficiency is a SERIOUS ISSUE in the first world guys lol).

Continue chomping down on food fads though, I'm sure they'll serve you well in thirty years time.

Didn't realize I had endorsed any particular food but you can believe that white sugar, HFCS, PHVO and enriched white flour will kill you.

yup

and drakes pies

There was this 30 year old russian lazy-eyed pedophile at my local playground as a kid who never wore a shirt and only wore swimming trunks and always scratched his balls. He kept offering and cans of sprite to kids

so did you take them or what?

Peanut butter and tuna sandwich with a side of mustard and milk. Sweet and savory feels like a tsunami of umami flavors.

>peanut butter and tuna
I was willing to entertain this notion from your other thread in the index
>mustard and milk
fuck no

cold coke and fries are my fucking ]am

anything that's complete shit for you and cream filled by little debbie. I don't even buy them because ill eat half the box in one day

ahh little debbie, shes such a little slut...i love her creampies

Hey I was just eating one of those

>brownie covered with cheese
>big pube in the cheese

>Pube
Holy shit man I didn't notice that I ate that pube

This, among other cheese snacks

Dude just do drugs.

do Americans really do this?

tacobell

>not getting Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn
look at this respectable person who disagrees with my opinions

When payday comes I treat myself at this Klingon restaurant.

You uropians gotta stop liek your all high and mighty with you kuisine.

You can taste the higher quality in kosher mcdonalds. So good.

what's your favorite place to go to for that?

>McChicken (the best fast food sandwich)

kekkles. gets me every fucking time.

this. so good, especially hungover. I just crack a couple eggs into the hash and cook them all together. fuckkkkk

O B S E S S E D

I'll eat a one pound bag of this shit in a single sitting

I like the way you think, in fact, I'm lovin it.

You, Sir, are disgusting.

Those cookies look like they're upside down.
Like, the box appears to be in the wrong orientation for the cookies.
I wonder what sort of photoshop shit they did to make it look that bad.

Hahaha that's fucking sick

this made me laugh so hard, thanks op

RETARD ALERT

Legendary guilty pleasure desu

Carl's Jr or McDonald's. Carl's has the best burgers but McDonald's has the best fries and shakes. In n Out is good too but it takes too long. There's a Jack in the Box right near my friends house so I go there a lot at 2am when I head home but Jack's is pretty mediocre.

He's not op.

It's true. Deny it if you want but being in denial about it is a sure sign your appetite is out of whack you fat fuck

These bitches. I polish off the entire bag in less than 10 minutes

Boston Creme Donuts

motherfuckers are responsible for like 20 pounds and 1 point on my A1c

Fucking these. I could eat them all day if I didn't know better.

Which one of you guys paid that hooker to hold a McChicken dandwitch?

Nice. You flossed at the same time.

Starbursts are my favorite candy of all time. I have a bag full of these next to my bed, both the original variety and the tropical flavors (which are great, except for the fairly "meh" piƱa colada ones).

Also, I don't know why casuals don't like the orange and lemon Starbursts. Orange and lemon Starbursts are fucking great. I don't think you can properly enjoy the sweetness of the cherry and strawberry without the sour tanginess of the lemons and oranges.

>lemon Starbursts
they're actually my favorite. they have a subtle creamy taste which i find really pleasant

I pick up a box everytime I go shopping.

not that flavor, but I've had to stop buying them because I cant stop myself from eating the whole thing in one go

>casuals don't like the orange and lemon Starbursts

This is news to me, I don't think I've ever heard this. Rightfully so because the orange ones are the bomb and the lemon ones are pretty good too. Cherry fucking sucks.

>tsunami of umami

>that pic
>tsunami of umami
10/10 would repost.

+ milk

>inquiring about disgusting habits
>obsession