Have you tried the new Wendy's memeburger?

Have you tried the new Wendy's memeburger?

Yes

well?

>siracha bun
What does that even mean

Yeah so after going to a Sam Hyde show last saturday a n[ice muslim guy]r I know who went to the show with me wanted wendys, but had no money. So I was like, fine I'll grab us 4 for 4s. He wanted this too and so I got it for him. Motherfucker ate half of it, yelled out "OH SHIT THIS HAS BACON ON IT?" in the middle of the meal and made me eat the rest. It's a pretty good chickum sammich tho, I'd rate it like a strong 8 to a light 9 in terms of fast food.

hi sam its me chris

I'm not Sam, I just got crawled on him while he screamed pretending to be a petulant baby.

It tasted like meat

I'm going to make a million bucks when I sell them sriracha bacon.

>n[ice muslim guy]r
>"OH SHIT THIS HAS BACON ON IT?"

Tastes like shit the bun is dry has no spice i was expecting it to be similar to the Hawaiian sweet and spicy rolls but with the taste of sriracha.. but no dry taste cat food bread. Also the pepper jack spicy chicken fro jack in the box is better and its also spicy

God tier fast food sandwich. I wonder hoe may of you autistic will never taste the glory because it is a "meme" food.

"c;mon honey, the whole family is getting chcken sandwiches"

"stop it mom, that's a reddit-tier, pleb memeburguer"

*parents lok at each other, dad looks down and shakes his head slowly*

Chick-fil-a has a new sriracha dipping sauce. It's basically a spicy sweet and sour. Tastes nothing like sriracha and that's why I love it.

nobody actually refuses to eat food because of memes

This.

I actually try to specifically limit my diet to meme foods.

you're going to overdose on memes

I doubt many anons act in real life like they do on Veeky Forums. This is just where they get it out of their system after the shit they put up with at school/work/family interactions. It's anonymous here for a reason, afterall.

going to wendy's for the first time, what's the tastiest on the menu?

It means a sriracha bun.

triple baconator no ketchup

I've literally never eaten anything with sriracha because I fucking hate memes

Get the Triple Baconator.

Too late. I'm selling it first

They are mulling it over

Am I the only one that finds sriracha super overpowering? Whenever I try to use it even in small amounts whatever I just put it on tastes like nothing but sriracha.
I'd rather just use something like sambal

sambal just tastes like sriracha with more sugar and less vinegar

>wendys
nothing will justify >$6 fast food burg