Do you de-grease your pizza?

Do you de-grease your pizza?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA
amazon.com/Secret-Basement-Nick-Smith-ebook/dp/B018EU57F0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1481834693&sr=8-3&keywords=Nick Smith
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems like a good idea to do so, but I'd rather just eat it.

>getting greasy pizza in the first place

No because that would be waste.
Also this

I don't eat extremely shitty pizza from NY, so no, I don't need to degrease it.

If there happens to be some excess grease on my pizza I'll tip a slice and let it run off, but I don't go patting it dry with a napkin like some kind of faggot.

No, my pizza made with nutritional yeast based cheese with homemade tomato sauce and delicious sauteed tofu, vegetables, and an assortment of spices and hot sauce is delicious and not the slightest bit in need of a de-greasing

I'm vegan

kekd

>sauteed tofu
>pizza

>yeast based cheese
aka obnoxious cunt smegma

You people are fucking idiots. Cheese and Pepperoni, and other meat toppings, have fat....this fat comes out when it's cooked hence why all pizza is greasy

If you're not eating greasy pizza, you're not eating pizza

of course not. that's stupid and you look like a dick

I blot off the grease on shitty pizza and leave the grease on good pizza.

So basically Little Seizures is degreased, homemade is left alone

why is he using seven plates?

We're not talking about a slight sheen here, we're talking a shitty pizza made with shitty ingredients which is oozing of grease.

maybe he's afraid the really greasy pizza is going to soak through just one paper plate

You must think that's funny.

Of course I do. Here's a video of me showing my technique:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA

>doesnt understand its olive oil from the tomato sauce....

Was going to post this, contributes degreasing pizza to weight loss. Gotta love this guy though, but what is he trying to tell us with the book cover "The Secret in the Basement"

Ulillillia chills though, he'll hold down jobs and he's harmless even though somewhat autistic, not like that destructive evil leech Chris-Chan.
>thinking most pizza places would use actual olive oil

You're all fucking cunts. I saw this tip on Veeky Forums a while back. Was having shitty oven pizza, pepperoni and what not on it so it comes out pretty greasy. Grab kitchen roll and dab it on the pizza to soak up the grease. Half my fucking cheese goes with it, basically ruined my pizza. Fuck you guys.

the one where he degreases the greased cake pan so much that the cake gets stuck and tears still makes me get agitated with his autism just thinking about it

no i eat the grease its fucking pizza its shitty junk food
greaes taste pretty good
who cares
you stupid autists

Hung out with a guy who did this, we teased him badly about it...it became a thing the whole night to tease him about it. When he was taking his leave he said "call me tomorrow guys" and one of us said "YEAH RIGHT YA MARRY, WE DON'T HANG OUT WITH FAGS WHO WIPE THEIR PIZZA"

So, the next day when he called us, we ignored his call as a joke, just to be funny we'd ignore him that day to make him think we were serious.....well, that day turned into two days, and so on and so forth....to the point where we never saw that homo again

I don't really care, I mean I don't eat pizza often enough that I ever encounter a shitty variety of it. I'm always the only one buying it, so I pick where it comes from and don't buy garbage like Papa John's or Little Caesar's.

I also like white pizza, so yeah, don't have this issue.

Imaged pizza isn't oozing.

>"I've never seen a good pizza"
>"I saw one shit pizza place and thus I have seen them all"

I just avoid pizza made with poor quality low moisture mozzarella, so it's never an issue.

>not putting EVOO on your za' before you put it in the oven
fuckign troglodytes

Looks like nobody would eat this bait, either.

a Domino's Pan Pizza with pepperoni and double jalapenos is literally top tier

> It's fucking Neil Degrease Tyson

Do you de-foreskin your child's penis?

I hate this fag. When the day of the rope comes degreasers will be the first to go.

I only do it because I hate the feeling of oily grease shit on my hands and face

I put my face under the boiling water tap to get it off

>what is he trying to tell us with the book cover "The Secret in the Basement"
He's trying to say pic related
amazon.com/Secret-Basement-Nick-Smith-ebook/dp/B018EU57F0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1481834693&sr=8-3&keywords=Nick Smith
That's right he's written a book that's available on Amazon

It makes the ranch stick better.

unless you de-cheese it, the amount of grease on a pizza is alreay way higher than the amount you can digest in one sitting anyway

I don't eat pizza, or cheese. cheese = obesity.

Wait people do this?

Good night nurse, first I learn Mitt Romney orders his pizza WITHOUT cheese, had to google it because I didn't believe it when I heard it, thinking noone is that weird.

People actually "degrease" their pizza? What is this world coming to?

Why do vegans always feel it necesarry to go out of their way to inform everyone that they're vegan?

The rest are to serve his imaginary friends. The camera that took that picture is sitting on an even taller stack of plates to make it appear as if a "friend" took it.

If it needs it, it usually doesn't because I don't go to shitty pizza joints

>inform everyone that they're vegan?

They're taught to do that from the course material at The Ecumenical Evangelical Vegan Seminary.

>vegan
True Vegans are aliens who eat meat. They've traveled a long fucking way. You're a disgrace.

no, i don't eat shit pizza that is overflowing with grease.

If you don't want greasy fucking pizza, don't get a fuck ton of sausage or that monstrosity known as pepperoni on it......also, use a mozerella/havarti blend and don't use 5lbs of it on a god damn pizza.....jesus, amerifats

>I'm vegan

look, fresh bait for my pizza

Why don't you tell us about soy butter

Agree.

Lol

Hes become normal now user.

Isnt even afraid of water anymore, and has a job at walmart.

This guy is a faggot. He should be too young to care.

Old fat guys de-grease their pizza because they want pizza without the coronary. 'Cause that's just inconvenient.