Mmm does TA really work on crypto?

mmm does TA really work on crypto?

Attached: 1517599299671.png (1829x454, 117K)

No, TA never works. Ever..... I really don't even know who created it other then traders who got bored and just wanted to do something with them selves while being bored really.

Attached: 1521124740530.jpg (400x400, 20K)

I'm not sure. I drew this line yesterday and it seems that BTC completely ignored it.

Attached: screenshot_20180316_005620.png (2155x733, 85K)

mmm whatcha sayyy mm that you only meant well, well of course you did

you drew it wrong obviously.

Your mistake was that you didn't draw 8 different lines in different directions, post them all separately, and then claim that your TA game is amazing when one of them was sort of right.

It works to an extent because people & bots use it as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

7000 near end of march for bottom makes a lot of sense

Its still bullshit, the market is controlled by people you would be better off just fucking reading news headlines to dictate when you buy or sell. How is a fucking robot or some retarded lines going to reflect human sentiment? They can't. Why you think buffet is always saying invest in people that don't seem like complete shit heads and he comes out a head even though the retarded does not have a fucking super computer installed in his brain. TA is the peak of human self delusion.

Attached: hidethepainharold.jpg (1410x793, 142K)

>you would be better off just fucking reading news headlines to dictate when you buy or sell.
I never said TA is better. What are you smoking?

>How is a fucking robot or some retarded lines going to reflect human sentiment? They can't.
I never said it does. Again, what are you smoking?

ITT dumbcunts

TA isn’t magic
It isn’t some hocus pocus
It’s facts to help you identify the sentiment of the market

It’s no different to how you are able to tell if someone is angry?
They are yelling, facial expressions, body language.

All TA does is advise a trader the sentiment of the market

Is it over sold or undersold
Is there no volume or a volume increase
How far has it retraced since the last catastrophe
These tools help you decide to go short or long

No it absolutely doesn't work... this is why you should always buy after a 1000% pump and should always sell after a 90% dump...

>DOESN'T GET IT
THIS IS WHY YOU ARE POOR

Every TA fag out there was calling a major bull run three weeks ago (muh inverse head and shoulders, knees and toes). So what does that tell you?

People like Marius are not TA

People like Haejin Lee are TA

Know the difference

Look on Trading View from 2 to 3 weeks ago, retard. Everyone was queefing about it

IT TELLS YOU MAKE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL IMMEDIATELY AND BEG FOR DONATIONS.

TA is not 100% future proof but once you break a trend new trend will form. That is where you make money or cut loses.

Even if you dont believe in TA, the fact that all the bots are programmed to use it, and crypto market is plagued by bots, and then some humans use it too, means you should believe in it.

in the most skeptical case, TA still works because of circular stuff.

No, I think the basics (invest in coins that are not total scam, not buy at the top of a pumps, etc.) but apart from that the whole thing is too manipulated to predict from the charts. With other coins, if you know events that are upcoming you can make educated guesses as to what the reaction will be, but that's about as far as it goes in my opinion, the rest is luck.

people saying TA isnt real are literally trolling you retarded redditors so can you just shut the fuck up? sage

TA is real in the sense that if you know TA, you can profit from retards who actually believe in it by predicting their moves, that's it.

>Haejin
His TA is laughable. The only thing he seems good at is scamming people in to up voting his steemit.

It's time to buy.
Go on trading view. everyone is bearish, saying bitcoin is headed to $5000.

Attached: 09432094732874.png (1180x501, 86K)

another guy who is currently bearish.

Attached: 324234234234234.png (1190x607, 122K)

buy buy buy!

Attached: 987987987897.png (1211x780, 185K)

TA absolutely works i can testify to that

Attached: proof.png (1393x737, 78K)

>sentiment is bearish this means it goes up
OP see TA is a set of rules the market adheres to, an agreement of sorts. When you crash through resistance, or hit the previous low and get no volume, this tells you the sentiment.

News, context and TA together predict what is likely to happen and you trade accordingly.

LOOK AT MY RANDOM FUCKING LINES ON MY RANDOM FUCKING LINES

crowd indicators are tricky to use, but generally if 80% of the crowd is bearish, then 80% of the crowd has already sold their bags. No one is left to sell, so there's only people left to FOMO back in.

no one on /biz has a fucking clue about anything. no-one knows which coins are gonna moon, or how the market's gonna move in the short, medium or long term.

prettu much everyone here are failures, in both their private lvies and their professionl ones too.

asking this place if "TA works" is like asking a child to explain bose einstein equations. poontless and sad.

I HAD TO DRAW A BUNCH OF SHIT THAT SAYS IF SOMETHING IS A LOWER PRICE BUY IT BUT IF IT IS AT A HIGHER PRICE SELL IT

Attached: 1521134188311.jpg (250x243, 9K)

the fact that people still consider TA and clicking buttons as viable ways to make money is why I sleep well at night.
Otherwise I'd be wondering where the hell my money was coming from. It'd be like the truman show or something

>compare TA to bose einstein equations when in reality it is for astrology dimwits

Oh, user.

>doesn't draw the 1 line that counts

Attached: aaaaaaaaa.jpg (1063x431, 45K)

Disgusting

It only works if the market isn't controlled by a handful of people. 50% of BTC is held by less than a 100 people.

but usually somewhat bought it from the sellers and if the sentiment is further dropping, they will sell too and then the death spiral keeps going on

>TA doesn't wo

Attached: nano.png (969x655, 84K)