Attached: ss.jpg (761x434, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/complaint/select.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

No one can magically tell where the market goes
>HURR DURR IT WILL MOON SOON
We dont know. Do research and gl

Do you even know who that is in my picture, brainlet?

scammer he always builds hype for you to buy his newletter for 3k. read higlthign part from nov 17 jstu did same shit last night promised a 50 cent coin today an announced aion instead.

Attached: scammerfaggered.png (1047x640, 183K)

>not letting the game come to you

Attached: tt.png (957x543, 830K)

how does one get so fuckign shiny bald head dumbo ears fuckignf aggot i hate his face

He's right. He did his research.

Why isn't this guy's newsletters posted here?

Because you're all retarded newfags and pretty much everyone who isn't gave up on you all already

Who is this fuck and why's he named after Indian food and why do people care?

he's famous for picking ethereum @ $5

because this place is filled with reddit soyboy queers and noone spending money to make money is going to help a wave of faggots get realised in the world

>2.3

kek

how is his scam still open. kidna weird people jsut accept blatant pump and dump with the owners info out there..i could see if they were anonymous ..

Believe in pajeet?

if u retards haven't figured it out teeka literally just accumulates coins then releases a news letter to pump the price up then exits

he not only serially pumps and dumps on you, he also takes your money directly by having u pay for his retarded newsletter

no one who actually knows how to make money would tell you for $$$: they could get more money by just taking out loans and putting the money to work themselves

stop giving a fuck what this retard says you bunch of dumbasses

sage

>buys X
>tells others to buy X
>value of X increases
Why does no one realize crypto is a gigantic scam?

this faggot needs to be shutdown reprot to cftc for their bounty on pumpers its easy cause his identity is known.

sec.gov/complaint/select.shtml

just saying...what hes doing the SEC has blatantly said its going after.

This guys career is to fomo retards into coins they hold.
F
O
M
O