I'm italian

i'm italian.
ask me anything.
bappidi boopi.

What cream should I put in my carbonara, single or double?

the one you like the most. it won't be carbonara anymore though.

do you like Mexican or Chinese better?
is Italy like Mexico, in that you find alot of amazing regional food, followed by shitty/mediocre foreign food, and then one or two high end places for foreign food?

Do you suport Pol Pot?

Do you regret siding with the entente in ww1?

Italian Italian or "my great grandparents once ate a lasagne so I'm 1/349th Italian" Italian.

Why doesn't Joey Tribbiani share food?

he's probably a Mexican in USA trying to not get deported

>i'm italian.
>ask me anything.
Do you own Ferrari ?
If not then you are a looser.

mexican by a mile.
the thing is that 90% of foreign restaurants are a scam. sushi and thai places are ran by chinese folks. brazilians run "south american" restaurants that mix up every kind of south american cuisine, so for example, original mexican restaurants are very hard to find (and very expensive). same goes for japanese restaurants too.

commie to the core

we didn't side with the entente

italian italian

because it's his food. i understand him.

i own a fiat panda, i know i'm a winner

What is the optimal macaroni-to-cheese ratio?

depends on the sauce you're making, really

>i own a fiat panda, i know i'm a winner
what a shame
you aRe impostor

How does it feel to be the niggers of Europe?

pretty good desu, we have bigger dicks than anybody else

GABBAGOOL

glad you enjoy it, carry on and enjoy your day

:3

1. When it comes to italian cheese I only know parmigiano and porgonzola. What are other good cheeses?

2. What your favorite digestif?

cant get nuff of dat porgonzola

What is in garmonbozia?

You just are jealous idiot user.
Those "niggars" as you describing Italians are making best sports cars in the world, have leading fashion and architectural designs, fantastic vines and food, many many more world class leading achievements in medicine and science art culture.
Look who designs and builds best yachts in the world, examples are numerous.
You are just insecure prick jealous of Italian stallions, lol
Fucking looser that's what you are.

ITALY PAY DEBT

here you fucker look at this beauty and salivate

va fangool fetuccine
che cazzo maddona!
espadona porcini gennaro lambrusco!

>va fangool fetuccine
>che cazzo maddona!
>espadona porcini gennaro lambrusco!
you making no fucking sense you retard

what is that? looks like shit

So what's your favourite italian food?

Ferrari.

Mamma mia frutti di mare alla pollo va bene!

You mad greasy wop faggot? Nobody in Europe likes Italians

mozzarella, mozzarella di bufala, pecorino, asiago, burrata, robiola, ricotta, stracchino, scamorza, provolone, taleggio...
my favorite digestif is probably a homemade centerbe that a friend of mine's father makes. among the commercial ones, i'd say cynar

chickpeas, apricots jam and balsamic vinegar

i made that the other night, it's beetroot risotto with burrata, porcini and fresh ground coffee

i'd say ricotta and spinach ravioli with sage and butter sauce

Europe become muslim shit hole so Europe is pile of crap right now

egg yolks only. put hot pasta into yolks, grate cheese over it toss to cook the yolk, add fresh cracked black pepper.

looks like placenta with some crap on top

lol

kill yourself

it was funny.
OP relax you grasshopper I actually like Italian food and Italians.
see here

kill yourself

>placenta
go and eat that placenta you fool

Eyyy mozzarella pizzeria supreme. Gabagool.

europe has been a fucking shit hole ever since those disgusting fucking romans took over

lol :)

anyone with roman ancestry is practically speaking just a nigger

I love Italians.

Why do italian men like to check out the dicks of male children in their extended family?

not worth debating when your idea of an italian is American scum who can't speak the language. you probably think spaghetti and meatballs is an italian dish.

You wish to be Italian and know how to cook great Italian food.

I do wish to be better at cooking italian food. Tbh senpai i didnt mean any offense by my question, Ive witnessed that type of behavior among italians before. I also hear dominican men engage in similar behavior but i havent witnessed it myself

Heyyya wassa matta fo you? Cannoli pepperoni mama mia mafioso faggedaboutit!

How's your muddahs gravy?

I'm a food mafiossi and I'm gonna cook you in the ovenni till you well donne and I'm gonna to serve you to my doggie for supper or dinnerro.
Be respectfulli to my ancesstorri and cullturri, capish?

So there's this totally hot milf Italian that works as an accountant/record keeper at my eye doctor's place. The first time I talked to her to discuss payment for my lasik surgery we ended up talking/low key flirting for three hours in the office.

Long story short she hates it here in America and wants to move back with her family who owns a house by the coast in Magdalena. She offered to have my wife and I over hands down, no questions asked if we ever visited Italy.

My questions are:
1) As you are a legit Italian, how genuine is this offer? We really connected and she opened up a lot about her life, so I feel there is some trust but I want to make sure.
2) How likely is it that we could score a three way?

What sound do italian shoes make?

Olive oil tastes like shit.

walking all over your head

Dago wop wop.

Is it still carbonara if you breath near it, imparting molecules from your breath onto the pasta? Just to be on the safe side, should I apply laboratory-grade sterilisation on all the equipment and cook the dish in a perfect vacuum in order to make sure I have the original dish?

Let's be honest, as much as carbonara is nicer with just egg yolk, adding cream hardly makes it a completely different dish. You haven't changed anythimg fundamental about the dish or removed a key ingredient. You can call it a variation if you like, and you can question the authenticity, but there's no reason not to call it by the same name. Unless that is you feel like listing every conceivable combination of ingredients and cooking techniques, and coming up with a unique name for each one.

it's not about adding 1 something
>with that logic a mayo dip is essentially a crab cocktail

cream dilutes the flavor and actually creates a liquid sauce

>note cabonara isn't really a "sauce"

How far have the skills of italian mothers declined?
Are pre-packaged/frozen/prepared meals widely used there? Have low fat diets ruined the everyday cuisine of italy yet?

so you are admitting that you did eat shit
otherwise how would you know how shit tastes
was that your own shit that you ate ?
was it raw or baked?

why is your country's food so uninspired

yes you right user american food is shits

i'm a 100% aryan central european master race white male and I have no problems with 'talians

speak for yourself, fag

desu central and northern europe is still the best place in the entire world to live. I've lived in the us east & west coast, south korea, japan, yet nothing comes close to the quality of life in say norway, switzerland and so on

op here, i had go to to sleep. fuck timezones

actually never heard of this practice before

we have no such thing as gravy, sorry

implying that by Magdalena you mean La Maddalena (in Sardinia), chances are she's not bullshitting you. we are friendly people, if you're nice to us we feel obliged to be even nicer to you. about the three way, if she's actually italian (born and bred), it might be hard to convince her. if she's been living in the usa for a long time though, the intrinsic catholic mindset that all italians have might have loosened up a bit.

it's not uninspired, on the contrary. it's poor, it's simple, it's frugal. few ingredients treated to get the most out of them.

why is your food such overrated crap?

because you don't know the history behind it

Retard found.

Agreed.

Are you a plumber and or is your name Mario?

Why is the north so shit compared to the south? In terms of food I mean. Everything else is just embarrassing about the south

Piemonte disagrees.