Will we still make it?

Hey guys. I am mega depressed. After this crash I pretty much lost quite a bit. I dont want to kys but tell me what you think of my crypto collection.
1100 Link
12 Litecoin
1000 ncash
1200 xrp ripple
also some ethereum and verg
Am I gonna make it? Will this ever turn around? I know I am a fag and pretty much a poor fag now...

Attached: 1510025508129s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

you shouldve written i dont want to kms. i dont want to kill yourself doesnt make any sense

You can always still make it user, no matter what coins you have :-)

what kind of nonsense feel good bullshit advice is this lmao

The portfolio of a successful man in 2020

Attached: maxresdefault_7.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Bitcoin needs to do a double bottom thing. Either here or at 6k.

True and thank you for the kind words. Do you have any crypto advice? Will we make a come back? also I prefer kys over kms because it sounds way more retarded like similar to my profound idiotic excuse for a brain..

Sell that LTC and buy ZIL, then take a break from crypto if this environment brings you down. Come back after 1 year

Were you guys expecting this crash to happen?

do not FUD yourself

The best thing you can do in crypto is watch how the market wrecks people-- Notice how, for example, bitcoin will go right above someones short liquidation price and then start to fall. Stay calm!

Your portfolio aint too bad, people here will tell you that will pay off in a year or two

Attached: 1517539646962.png (636x375, 49K)

We are all going to make it.

Attached: B.png (1218x942, 336K)

Trump is the best president we have ever had. He and George Washington... I love the quote. Thanks.

The last thing you should do when heavily invested in an inherently valueless commodity is stay calm. Freaking out is the appropriate response. If my mother told me she just paid $100k real money for the same amount of Monopoly money, I'd freak out too.

>winning

Attached: 1521077714682.png (505x589, 146K)

I dont mean dont sell, just dont be irrational. If you need the money immediately then sell

I just feel like we're done with the era where very little money can create very much money. No more free trips to the moon. If you want good gains, you will have to risk a lot. And you should never risk more than you're comfortable with losing.

Kids today trying to "make it" in crypto, the sad reality is most of them are going to lose their shirts

im 33 and basically an old poor fag. I have no choice but to gamble with investments. I am a substitute teacher with shit for money and I dont have 2 pennies to rub together. Help.... Please... Some of you complimented my wallet and portfolio. What do the rest of you think about my portfolio?

get rud if that xrp and buy eng

not enough link

How much link do you think I will need to make it?

Link is not gonna make it. Open your eyes fool