ITT: god tier fast food items only

ITT: god tier fast food items only

Other urls found in this thread:

sibylla.se/futurefries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm searching for you. tried the local mc'ds a few days ago, it was a pretty bad burrito. use to eat them all the time.

I sexually Identify as the Holy Roman Emperor. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of putting Saracens to the sword in the name of God, while watching over the greatest organization of Catholic states. People say to me that a person being the Holy Roman Emperor is Impossible and I’m actually German, not Holy, not Roman, and not an empire but I don’t care, I’m beautiful and Latin. I’m having a plastic surgeon install translatio imperii, Landsknecht, and the Reichskrone upon my head. From now on I want you guys to call me “Kaiser” and respect my right to rule the greatest feudal realm and rule effectively. If you can’t accept me you’re an Imperiumphobe and need to check your secular privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Step aside while I wrap up this thread

crunchwrap supreme.

this is a fact. it's a perfect fast food item. it does everything a fast food item needs to do to be successful. here are just a few

>self contained
>easy to eat
>cheap
>no mess
>packed with flavor
>can easily throw down 3 of them

Fuck off with your McPlebwich and make way for the real deal if you want to be taken seriously
>pic highly related

I think you're the only person in the world that pays double price for a soft taco with pico

But it will never compete with This is a God-tier thread, not a 7/10 crunchwrap thread

>not knowing the ultimate meal is one of both original and hot n spicy
>living in a regional shithole that doesn't offer both year round

McPlebs itt

Except the based Mexi-melt is nearly double the size of a soft taco, at least 2-3 times as much tangy perfectly melted cheese, no lettuce because the Mexi-melt isn't about cheap fillers, and toped with the finest pico de gallo this side of Mexico.
If the Mexi-melts you were paid for were the size of a soft taco, then you got hustled and made a fool of by the Taco Bell employees, user

Why in the fuck would you buy a non-hot and spicy version and the real king version, when you could just get two of the supreme hot and spicy sandwiches?

Because you are a pleb, faggot. That is why

The most underrated fries on the planet

>god tier fast food
unicorns

>fast food thread
Never change, Veeky Forums.

>cheap
>tastes good
>actually has some veggies in it
>you're full after eating one

LOADED
POTATO
GRILLER

ALL THREE of those delicious bastards.

PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING FROM CHIK-FIL-A

is this a doner?

gyros is better IMO, lettuce is useless

gyros still have lettuce in them

Quesarito is my current obsession

seconding this.

sorry americans

Get a soft taco fresco style. No cheese but they add pico.

The best fries... Future fries.

sibylla.se/futurefries/

The only acceptable answer desu

so funny I FORGOT TO LAUGH

>id you live in the suburb you have to drive downtown to get one

Not knocking them, its a superior taco truck alternative

the Double Down, made from 2 Zinger fillets. Australian kfc is yummy.

Can confirm zinger stacked is god tier

Is that kebab meat in a cheeseburger? Where's that from?

Also another vote for meximelts they are god tier

Name something tastier that you can buy for under $10 and is ready in under 3 minutes. Fast-fired pizza is the best fast food

100% this.

The new KFC Christmas burger is pretty good.