"adults" that dont eat certain vegetables because they find them "gross"

>"adults" that dont eat certain vegetables because they find them "gross"

I still can't fucking stand steamed spinach. I can eat it raw all day but something about it just disgusts me.

Yes?

I also cook for myself and buy my own groceries so that mommy doesn't send me to bed without supper when I eat broccoli instead of Brussels sprouts.

> No lettuce
> No tomatoes
> No onions

Suck my balls, OP.

>tfw im allergic to most vegetables
if i could eat em i would

Artichokes are gross deal with it. You really only need to have one of every color vegetable you eat.

I hate celery
Get out

I don't think ive ran into a vegetable I wont eat.

I guess I don't really like garbanzo beans. I'll still eat them, though, if offered them. 'S just polite.

You're supposed to saute it in butter and herbs after steaming it, you dip. No one that isn't a masochist likes spinach that's had all the good stuff boiled out of it served as is.
Brussels sprouts are essentially mini cabbages, what's not to like user?
'Chokes are pretty tasty, but the expense even when in season makes them a meme tier food. If you can get them cheap and in season (spring) at a farmers market they're a legit choice, but paying top dollar for an edible thistle is a bit much otherwise.

Garbanzos are great in stews and roasted with either savoury spices or with honey and cinnamon. if all else fails, hummus or dhal is a good bet.

They're really good for you, with 19g of protein and 60g of slow burning carbohydrate per 100g dry weight (16g of which is fibre.)
They aren't quite as high in protein as kidney or black beans, for example, but they're pretty damn good if you can find a way to prepare them that tastes good to you.

>I don't like water
>well done please
>do you have any ketchup?
>no olives on mine thanks
>ewww oysters
>yeah I don't really like seafood
>i don't like it on the bone
>ewww mustard

Into the trash you go

I'm sorry. I just can't stand olives. Olive oil is more than fine, but actual olives are something that I'll eat if I have to but hate every minute of it.

look asshole, as an adult i reserve the right to not like celery.

pleb. olives and their briney amazingness are fucking awesome. I could eat a can of black olives just as a snack

It's ok to not like two or three vegetables. It's unacceptable to never touch them.

especially when they're so goddamn delicious.
idk why kids have a problem eating them, cauliflower and mushrooms and onions are among my favorite foods when prepared right

Its not the brine. I like that aspect of olives. Thing is, there's this other flavor component to it that I can't adequately describe, but if I had to, it'd be hand soap mixed with vinegar. And that's what I don't like about olives, though as I said, I'll still eat them if I have to. I enjoy just about anything else other than memes like feces and rusty metal, however.

Another thing I noticed is that every single person I know that isn't a fan of olives (and I know at least a dozen) abhor anchovies too, but I'd eat them out of the can with a spoon if I could.

I love all veg, the only thing i truly dislike is raw broc and coliflower, blanch them put cheese on them and bake them for a few minutes and they go from trash to god tier veg.

I have a really bad alergic reaction to oysters, they are the only shell fish i avoid, they're actually the only food I'm alergic to.

I get really flush and have a hard time breathing and get hot and get a raging boner to the point that im practically cumming in my pants. It's the most uncomfortable moment of eroticism I've ever experienced and I've let a really fat bitch suck my dick in front of my friends.

Replace lettuce with cabbage and you're right. Lettuce is decent.

>Raw broccoli and cauliflower
Why the fuck would anyone ever eat that?

Are you talking real olives, or the chemically dyed shit ones? There are loads of different olives, I grew up thinking I hated them until I had some quality ones.

I find spinach so devoid of taste I see absolutely no point eating it.

And don't try to argue nurtients. A bowl of carrot salad has more nutrients than half a bowl of spinach, and I actually ENJOY a bowl of carrot salad.

Beetroots.
Literally anything else.
Just not those vacuum packed beetroots. Please.

Did you mean to post the chemically dyed shit ones?

Was going to agree then realized I can't fucking handle cauliflower

fuck

Can't stand raw celery, but I like it cooked

>not knowing nutritional facts of spinach

>> No onions
Why?

Sure thing, fatty

Eating 144 eggs is just gross

I had a bad experience drinking water at the beach one year so I don't anything with water in it anymore.

I don't understand these people, but I accept them because some of my family are like that.

no you aren't

I hate olives. Always have, always will. They're only good for making oil.

tomatoes are horrendous on their own unless they're in something like a sauce with other vegetables

Cauliflower is trash. I will always stand by that.

Tomoatoes
Squah
Eggplant
Zucchini
I would ONLY eat these with another food or if they were served differently

t. Never had a fresh off the vine garden tomato

It is objectively impossible to call a fresh picked vine ripened tomato bad tasting.

Yeah, they don't it's it's ok, you dumb child.

No, I meant to post irresistible olives.
Here's some chemically dyed garbage for comparison.

>it's it's
What did he mean by this

fuck. I better get an MRI because I'm doing a lot of these weird linguistic mistakes lately.
It was supposed to be "and it's"

Whats wrong with spinach? just tastes like lettuce to me, goes really good in salads because its a much softer leaf
in fact one of my favorite salads to make is spinach, shredded carrots, glazed walnuts, some chicken, and this raspberry vinegarette dressing I found at the store