al/ck/ general
seizure edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/health-30500372
youtube.com/watch?v=kJcV6rIgnYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

o-ok

I had 2 beers tonight

spent the evening trying to hide my drunkenness from my family, finally they've gone to bed so i can relax now

think im going to piss my pants when i try to sleep tbqh

Really trying to stay off this shit.
Don't know if I can make it much longer.

Flat broke. Currently waiting to see if my direct deposit goes through so I can go out tonight.

Killed half a 40 of Steel Reserve leftover from last night, topped off with 2 Natty Ices. Had a couple bad hangovers lately, staying off hard liquor for a while.

No alcohol for 6 days straight now. That's the longest time for me in a year. Still feel like drinking everyday and when I see people drinking casually like they can take it or leave it it makes me furiously jealous. If I have a drink I'm getting right pissed up.

This feeling is worse with cigarettes man, haven't had one in a month and I'm having fucking dreams about smoking. Shits fucked.

Is it normal for your piss to be yellow and smell kinda bad after a bender?

I think it means you're dehydrated. Drink some water and the color/smell should fix itself.

talk to a doctor about getting on wellbutrin. I have tried to quit for a better part of a year and always failed miserably but once I started taking this medicine my cravings went away within two weeks. Also I was depressed as hell and now life is manageable so there is that.

Just drinking beer tonight. I'm drinking way too much liquor.

I know this feeling. I had the doubt in my mind when trying to hide my intoxicity. "Can he/she tell I'm drunk? I'm not sure...."

On 4th day clean of booze, blow, and cigarettes. Went on way to long of a bender, lost a job, blew through some money and drugs I'd had fronted to cover me while unemployed, and have to choose rent money or Christmas gifts for senpai.

Not all bad though, shit should be salvageable, haven't left the house in 4 days though so I'm hoping I can maintain once I re enter the world.

HELP ME PLEASE

mall drinker here

Security kicked me out the mall last night. I had 4 bottles of vodka in my pants

Who snitched me out? I could hardly stand up.

I think i need a doctor

I had vodka for the first time last night
I became extremely tired after drinking it
is that normal? I wasn't tired before I had it

maybe depression

yo mall drinker whats good my nigga, probably someone in the stall next to you noticed the vodka smell. fuckin snitches man, hope they let you keep the vodka at least.

Starting my first 40 of the day before 9 am, parents are going to kick me out if I don't go back to school and get some sort of degree but I'll never get it done and I'm stressing big time about going back and failing again

think i should stop drinking boyos
not sure how to start though

buy a bunch of shitty food and netflix/food coma as much as possible the first few days

Also chug water like no other and take a vitamin b complex pill with some food. Preferably an egg if you can hold anything down...sometimes I cant because withdrawals. Drink Tea, I dont like coffee.

where do you live? i want to help you but probably live nowhere near you ;_;

distraction
recognise this is you not having a drink
watch films, tv, exercise whatever it takes to pass the time
hell wank yourself into a coma if need be
i personally just look up space, time, universe and history of the earth shit on wikipedia
that passes a few hours

3rd night sober
opened up to my therapist who is treating me for other related psychological issues about my recent relapse back into drinking.
gonna be a rough one fighting the urges tonight i think. might just have to stuff my face with raw spinach until my stomach hurts so i cant move further than the toilet.
there is a bottle of port that i bought today as a christmas present for my grandfather in my room. gonna need to try to forget about that.............

I've been drinking for 3 or 4 days straight now. Heavy drinking on cheap vodka. I normally get started around 3 pm and blackout by sundown. Last night I broke my phone, and I can't remember why. I'm getting a little concerned... My gun safe was open when I woke up today. I need a break.

just take a few sips buddy, he's not gunna be able to tell if 1/3 of the bottle is gone

nah m8 if i open it ill fucking drink it all and go and buy a replacement for him plus beers for myself
this is a dangerous game i am playing.

How do other people judge me knowing that i'm a rum drinker? How does Veeky Forums judge me? STOP JUDGING ME I DON'T HASVE A PROBLEM.

oops

too much for a 22-yo?

oooh I wanna play, is that an app or something?

i got like 50L a year
well fuck
really makes you think

bbc.co.uk/news/health-30500372

I'm drunk and impatient.

I've got a ball of frozen bread dough I made a while back.

Can I bake it from frozen?

how old are you?

holy shit I should quit drinking

as much as a Lithuanian
bronze medal baby
that's from a week without blow though

fugg

Does light beer count though?

This is good stuff. The good thing about rum is that for $25-30, you can get legit nice stuff that would cost at least twice as much for the same quality brandy or scotch.

Just bought this brand. It was the "Extra Anejo". It's alright but I like the EL Dorado i bought before it better.

Maybe this is my problem, I was worried that the liquor fun train was over because I don't even enjoy getting ripped anymore and just go to sleep but I've been feeling like complete shit lately over the current state of my existence

not well user
gotta think ahead

I plan to buy some ron millionaro that is about twice the price just because I want to try a bottle of those ultra premium rums, but for the money diplomatico is the best i've had so far.

mall drinker here

honestly I have no idea. there were the the liquor store people, the subway dude (don't think hed snitch, I think hes a toilet drunk too)

they let me keep it, just told me to get the fuck out. Ottawa, Canada m8

After tonight I'll have been 2 weeks sober after a solid half decade of drinking nearly every single day. It feels good.

mall drinker again. I was in college but relapsed and landed on detox. I hate math.

get off the ride homie.

How do you guys not have seizures when you go to work?

24hr detox.

Hey malldrinker, maybe its time for another medical detox? Isnt it close to free in Canada for that? I dunno man, not judging, ive been there, but a break might be a good thing.

test

detox to me is useless. I can just sign myself out. id rather chain myself to a wall and force myself to quit

or valium

Got some Everclear 95% as a gift. Thinking of making a holiday drink with cream and peppermint. Think this would be good? Anything I should add to it? Also, any other everclear recipes?

Mix it with water and take it like a man.

Also: ded

Reported for ban evasion :^)

This + A&W root beer for an epic 8% "Not your father's" at Colt 40 pricing.

Mix it with gatorade on ice.

You could also make some sort of frozen drink with pineapple to really make it palatable. Into a blender:
>fresh pineapple or pineapple juice (pen pineapple apple pen)
>ice
>everclear
>coconut milk if you have it
>OJ
>a little bit of cinnamon

what's up mall drinker

So what's your plan now, man? What did they say to you when they kicked you out?

agreed. I will turn on random podcasts episodes and listen to those. Usually half pay attention and half try to sleep. everything fucking sucks in withdrawals.

stay strong. pour the port out if you need to. that can always be replaced.

At least you have a living grandfather.

Christ does this ever hit me in the feels

Trying to ride out my withdrawals through old opie and Anthony bits

what mall bud im guessing rideau?

think my dad is trying to seduce me into going to his house to sober up while not saying so
i have 7 beers hidden in his house though so not sure if ishould go or not

>opie and anthony

My favorite to come out of withdrawals are the old westerns like gunsmoke, big valley, bonanza, the rifleman, etc. The drinkers were always bad guys, except for the town drunk, who everyone sympathized with. Strange really.

this. its basically re-branded chantix because it made some frogposters go crazy/suicidal.

Taken it twice, quit for 6 months both times, no side affects aside from some vivid dreams.

Started bumming cigs when drunk or at work, didnt wanna be "that guy" so I bought "just one pack"

Now back to a pack and a half a day habit.
Quitting smoking actually feels great, you're lungs feel better, smell and taste improves, and its like giving yourself a raise with the money you save. Just dont give into temptation like my dumbass did.

I missed a day of work because I had to do this yesterday. I think they are getting suspicious because I've come in still drunk from the night before. Came into tpday stone cold sober but literally shivering because it was 8 fucking degrees this morning. Boss was even more suspicious. FML.

Anthony Cumia... a cautionary tale.

This is just a bit. youtube.com/watch?v=kJcV6rIgnYc

This is all depressing. Hang in there bros, and seek help. Ive been there. You have to get help. Check yourself in, be honest with your loved ones. Be honest with your employer, they might actually respect you for having the balls to come out and seek treatment and they might not fire you. They've already known you've had a problem for awhile now but didn't know how to approach it because you're probably a genuinely nice and well meaning person. Your friends, family, and coworkers are probably worried about you even if they arent saying anything

Here's a funny picture.

holy shit, you have like 30 beers/night? r u very fat?

I've discovered that caffeine withdrawal + hangover = sleep paralysis.

What have you learned this week?

potential alcoholic here...how do i stop it i have no will power and i just want to drink more and more every day

Stop now it only gets more seroius

ya, chill out for a bit. You might just quit from getting redirected. Or youll delay the inevitable.
Find a hobby or see how long you can take a break from booze.

I think it's because the town drunk was kind of like a mascot in those movies, like hey there's drunk jim again, haha he's passed out in the stable. Something to laugh at before you die of dysentery at 35

For years I've drank every other day, with maybe taking 2 days off or drinking 2 days in a row (rarely). Now I have a job and I'm going to try to stay sober for a while, and see if/when I can get away with it on my time off.
I want to drink really badly, it's been three days. I'm eating more. I just try to keep my mind off of it by looking up whatever the fuck I think of to distract me. I've read so many wikipedia pages and I'm still sober.

Ive been doing this for about 10 years now. Just recently I cut up my debit card to stop me from drinking and gambling so much. If I need cash I have to travel across town and by then the impulsiveness will hopefully go away. Been sober 5 days so theres that.

I've tapered off spirits and just have 7-8 light beers.

Thought I was doing good ...

>paul masson
>gaaahaaaahaaa the french...champagne ittis fermended intheboddle

I got a new number since US portions for once are smaller - 355ml and not 568ml.

Mall drinker here

I plan on taking a dump and hauling my still drunk ass to work

Do you know me

Beer consistently gives me spray ass, booze does not.
Why is this

Can I lurk if I'm not an alcoholic but I drink on weekends and like being in the digital company of drinkers?

Just vape man

user that had a bottle of port for grandfather's Christmas present here
I drank the fucking bottle of port
And a bottle of wine
Kill me now

damn it, man. I told you to pour that shit out

help i dont kinow where i am =

>buy a 12 pack of busch
>it's 4.3% abv

I don't drink anything less than 35%. I might have a problem.

Try drinking a couple liters of water with your liquor

The deciding factor between booze shits and otherwise is how much extra hydration you have to spend, which beer is willing to provide

didn't drink last night, drinking a couple ciders before work and watching new Idubbbz and H3H3 videos, it's 11 am and it's snowing, feeling pretty cozy and good about today, probably getting drunk tonight

good wishes to y'all

hoooo lad, I've sworn to fucking never drink vodka again [spoiler]I'm pretty sure I'll break my oath eventually[/spoiler].
Greentext time.
>be me
>21
>cyka from rush-a land
>friend calls
>"hello Ivan buy bottle of vodka come my house be my guest we will be having merry time da"
>buy a bottle of "green mark", 1L.
fast forward to his house
>we drink vodka, we say toasts
>feels fine, not feeling drunk at all
>we listen to music like luftwaffe march and other stuff on his laptop, eat bread with salo and mustard
>next thing I remember is having a red bucket on my lap, full of vomit
>black out
>wake up, it's midnight, I'm in my trousers, sleeping in bed in another room
>think it's time to go home
>find my jeans in bathroom
>find my shirt hanging from lamp
>bottle of vodka is empty
>have trouble finding my glasses
>find them in red bucket.
>next day
>ask friend what happened
>"You got fucking wasted, then you grabbed the bottle and started chugging it. I managed to stop you but there was almost nothing left. You drank it all you cyka. Let's do it some other time"
>nyet
>swear to never drink vodka again

We all knew you would, because we all would have done the same. At least you have 7 more days to shop. Probably best to avoid wine. Hope you didnt already wrap that shit.
Why not just suck cocks instead?

i drank too bud

Have you considered a wheat allergy or mild gluton allergy?

Chugging vodka is only for russians, the finnish and hardened alcoholics. Though for the money green mark is decent vodka.

Not that guy but I have a similar experience and zero allergies. I think its just consuming all that liquid. Besides, a little spray ass can be personally amusing sometimes.

Fuck yeah, Ukraine :^]

i shoudl go buy more alcohol but i shouoldnt what do i do