Veritaseum

What the fuck is this? I have a few friends who are all in on this shit coin and I feel like I don’t get it. Inb4 vaporware. Looking for some real answers.

Attached: D4CB0759-328C-4EB3-928A-09E260F165A4.png (712x399, 16K)

I got 90 veri

I got veri.. not quite sure how it's going to make me cash flow..but I'm sold that it's the future.. just wish we knew how much it's going to be worth in future. People are saying $15k then 150k in the future per token

It's dodgy as shit and Reggie owns 99% of the coins which he can slowly unload on the market anytime he wants, do not trust niggers

Worst shill thread ever. Fuck off.

weak argument. doing so would destroy his own project.

Imagine being so cynical people can’t even ask a question without being called a shill. Kek kill yourself faggot.

It's a DEX.
There's about 300 competitors in the DEX space.
The chances that your particular DEX will win the market space is negligible.

he's hoping to absorb wall street money into the the crypto space through veri and cliff high thinks this will in fact happen. Just don't get attached to time frames.

Ask your silly friends then you idiot. Veeky Forums boards dont give a fuck about this stupid coin. This shill thread is shitty at best kek

What is a DEX?

Anyone have anything constructive to say about veri?

Nah

knc & zrx are better and cheaper than veri.
98% of the supply is controlled by the nigger who manipulates the price to keep it at the top of CMC

No you fucking moron, that nigger already did this once and said he got hacked and dumped $2 million worth of his shitcoin when it got to 1:1 with ethereum last summer, I was holding veri back then. Don't trust any erc20 token, but then again, most of you morons only hold link, so erc20 tokens are probably 90% of your worthless portfolio

Do you think it’s fucking reddit or something?
LURK FIRST NIGGER

When did Veeky Forums become so angry?

Attached: 1518168797706.jpg (720x1280, 214K)

Decentralized exchange

I have no idea wtf you just said

Biz is bottom of the barrel scum.

Thank you sir. That helps me make more sense of it.

learn to read nigger.
He said the nigger market sold $2 million after the price of his shitcoin went up.
The market sell tanked the price and he lost a lot of money
the nigger claimed it was because his coins were stolen, because people will believe bullshit like that.

you have no proof that they wern't stolen he has enemies in high places considering the market he is stepping on.

It's not a dex. the problem is that nobody knows what it is. The consensus is that it's a scam, but more likely Reggie just wanted to get into crypto without a proper idea and hired some cheap labor thinking they will think of everything for him.
Exchanges don't want veritaseum because they don't know what it does, literally. The keepers of the project weren't able to coherently state this as well.

market of catering to deluded, intangible fantasies of retards

>chucky cheese owns 99% of chucky cheese tokens.

Seems applicable

Attached: 5C7E97C9-ECC2-4EA7-8A12-72119BF72039.jpg (716x941, 296K)