What do you like specifically about tapatio?

What do you like specifically about tapatio?

The really Aryan looking "Mexican" man on the bottle

The heavy metal lead poisoning my insides

Tapatio was actually one of the lowest lead concentrated hot sauces, while Veeky Forums favorites like yucateco were the worst offenders

Tapatio is made in the USA you fucking retard not Mexico

It's inexpensive.

>disregarding the horrible metallic taste of the Tapashito

Live better lives

I like that it rhymes with "ratio".

The ratio of Tapatio, helps me give fellatio.

It has an apparent lime taste to it making it great for dishes that pair well with it.

On lazy nights when I just want to cook a packet of maruchan ramen I'll sauce it up with some tapatio, sriracha, franks red and some takis seasoning.

I like the flavor and cost more than Sriracha, Tabasco and Franks.

Hated most hot sauces, hated the fact that tabasco and louisiana tasted so vinegar-y, but I moved into a Mexican neighborhood with a Mexican roommate. Tried a splash of his tapatio once. Lotta flavor, no distilled-vinegar stink (though I've since come around on that kind of thing) and not so hot that the heat drowns out the flavor (speaking as someone relatively inexperienced with spicy things)

Iunno. Just very flavorful, my ideal level of kick without overwhelming heat. Good introduction to that world. Big fan. Goes well with cilantro-onion-on-corn-tortilla tacos.

Also it's at the fucking dollar store.

It's got a picture of my dad on the bottle

I used to drink tapatio when I was a kid, just dabbing it out onto my tongue.

I'm still a virgin though

>I like that it rhymes with "ratio".
incorrect

It hits the price point really well and it has more spice in it than vinegar.

no vinegar taste

First post best post

It goes great on Doritos

It's almost as good as Cha!!

The familiarity of it. When someone says tex-mex or mexican I instantly (taste-remember?) the taste of tapatio.

>thinks mexicans look like arabs

whats it like in kansas?

kek

The universal hot sauce.

the spice-to-vinegar ratio is as high as it can be, due to the fact there is no vinegar in tapatio.

yeah but you know what he means - it's surprisingly acidic for having no vinegar

It doesn't taste like spicy chamoy like generic botana sauce or Valentin brand sauce