ITT: Foods that are punk as fuck

Nothing pisses of normals more than pineapple on pizza

Other urls found in this thread:

mrpizzausa.com/Pages/Menu.aspx?DeptID=52636
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pineapple on pizza is very normie where I'm from. Everybody enjoys it.

t. strayan

in finlan u can get pizza called "americano"
toppings: hamb, blue cheese and pineapple
5/5 stuff when drunk or hangover or neither

>punk as fuck

You have to be 18 to use this site ya know

>blue cheese

I wish this was a topping here.

t.amerifat

>You have to be 18 to use this site ya know
yea, his probably 38 kiddo. what's your slang, is swag still popular, or do you now say "this shit is meme".

my god...

Pineapple on pizza is for kids and normies here.
People around me get triggered by jalapenos for some reason so I usually order extra whenever possible. The amount you get is still miniscule. It's like they're scared they'll hurt someone. It's jalapenos, not guatemalan insanity peppers.

I always get the McChicken to make my fuckin old man just go berserk

I like the occasional pineapple and ham pizza, but the best pizza is potato mayo and herb with ham

Once a month when I feel like Domino's, I always get pan pizza with Pineapple/Chicken/White Sauce

Jalepeno is god tier topping
Works just as well with anchovies.

>Pizza

Real punks are vegan.

t. Henry Rollins fanboy

>Nothing pisses of normals more than pineapple on pizza
It's funny how shit comes around. Pineapple is now something that "normies" think normies eat and so hating it is a way to feel superior which is basically all everyone wants to do these days.

Pic related doesn't even get you the "I don't like it personally" respect it used to, it makes people act like you're a snob who only eats it to feel superior.

Yes, people literally don't eat a simple-tier flavor topping on pizza to feel superior while simultaneously feeling superior to people they believe eat a complex flavor topping to feel superior.

Watch as this sort of drama is played out by fat boring people who post pictures of their dinners on facebook

I like anchovie, pineapple, and pepperoncini pizzas, I eat them with a fork and knife and dip the bites into ranch dressing.

Seconded.

I don't get it personally, but its somewhat a popular meme where I am.

Homemade rakija

I brought some to a party and all of the non-Slav normies couldn't handle it without chasing it with a fuckton of water.

But your mother already made dinner!

If you think about it punk was a lean, mean return to form. When rock had become the fucking Eagles ripping off the Ramones and the Dolls seemed revolutionary for a minute. But it was nihilistic and co-opted from the start - a reaction against the Boomer ideal that rock music could change the world. (Which was funny, given that one of the best bands to emerge from the punk genre was the Clash, who were overtly activist in their music, yet worked with Glyn Johns - the ultimate rock and roll insider - to mix their biggest selling record.)

So food that represents a return to form under the guise of a fake revolution that's ultimately co-opted by the industry and mostly consumed by suburban white kids? I'd say Five Guys, any dollar slice joint, Little Caesars, Chipotle, supermarket rotisserie chicken, Subway and Taco Bell.

>once went to a pizza place in small rural southern town
>waitress looked horrified when we asked for anchovies.
> "we've never had anyone ask for THOSE before"
>brings out anchovie pizza
>this gigantic fatass cook came out from the kitchen to watch if we were going to ACTUALLY eat it.
>"Can't believe ya'll will eat that"
>tells us his name is Lil' Scrap and that he would sometimes eat worms, but never anchovies
>tell him we'll give him $10 if he'll eat worms for us
>go across the street to gas station and buy a tub of nightcrawlers (was close to a river so the store sold live bait)
>go back to pizza place and had the 'crawlers to Lil' Scrap
>He reaches in and eats 2 or 3 of them nonchalantly
>Give him his $10 and he goes back to the kitchen
>hope he washed his hands
>never go to that pizza place ever again

>one of the best bands to emerge from the punk genre
>the Clash
Are you fucking serious right now mate?

Absolutely. The way I see it the New York sounds that led to punk (the Ramones, the Dolls, the VU) were far more exciting than punk itself. It just hit big in the UK because it coincided with the disillusionment over the fall of the left in politics there. And no band better epitomizes that than the Clash.

I work at a bar where we do pizza and Wednesday's half off pizza day so we get loaded up with orders of the most inane toppings (half and half this, special pizza's with half the toppings missing or replaced, etc) ever because people love a deal and getting our large pizza's for $10 is a novel idea for them. I work every wednesday because I'm not too bad at slinging out pies. There's a guy who comes in every week and orders some variation of the theme, but I know it's him because the pizza always has jalapenos, pineapple, anchovy, and green olives on it. That shit looks like fuck, but the first time I took one out of the oven, I smelled it and it instantly clicked and now I gotta try it. We have a spicy feta spread and I think that might send it over the top, maybe some red onion too, but I'm scared of actually trying any of it.

Normals don't care. It's the autists who get angry.

>this shit is meme

WHAT EXACTLY MAKES FOOD "PUNK AS FUCK?"

is using msg in cooking punk? it triggers Veeky Forums pseudo-shefs and normies who still believe msg is bad.

I'll give you $10 if that actually happened.

I live in the rural south and I unequivocally believe this happened. You folks who have not experienced the world of white trash south have no idea how much the people and culture are like an unimaginable third world shithole.

>Using ANY food as burrito filling.

nah i hate its similarities to green bell pepper

>corn
disgusting

Or:
>Spread garlic butter combo on tortilla
>Place Ziti and meaty sauce in center of tortilla.
>Add ricotta and mozzarella
>Fold burrito
>Cook on pan briefly
>Bite into that flavor heaven

It's just a Famous Bowl in a burrito.
Doesn't look too bad imo.

>Not getting the corn salsa at Chipotle

Fruit on a pizza?????? fuck that shit. never.

bad news, user

Your gay as fuck boy

Pineapple on Pizza with BBQ sauce is fucking GOAT

>she almost got the joke

>vegan

Real punks are faggots

36, ex punk here. This is fairly accurate. Although "piss of normies" makes him sound 16.

Punk as fuck? something you pulled outta the trash washed down with a stale 40 with a cigeratte butt in it.

Who
/jalapeñopepperonianchovies/ here

No such thing as a slav normie.

>I heard what being punk sounded like in the 90s! I bet it's just being grunge and gross!

>ex punk here

This thread actually exists unironically.

>punk here

The great thing about punk is it can be whatever the fuck you want it to be.

I've seen everything from FolkPunk to SynthPunk pretty much the only guidelines for punk rock are to be yourself. Think for yourself. And enjoy fast music. That being said claiming something like pineapple pizza being a way to piss of Normie's sounds pretty childish. I thought the idea of punk rocks brand of offensiveness was to do something so against the grain that it clashed with somebody's ideas in a way that helped them to learn something. With that being said ordering pineapple on your pizza is about as useless a statement as likeing "Kony 2013" or w/e bullshit.

>Still uses 'Punk' as 'against the norm'
>underaged

Or am I the one out of touch, sempai?

This
>people still don't like Jalepeno's on their subs
>people still take pickles off their burger
>people still don't like chicken liver pate

Am I living in a normie world or are people just plebs that don't like/try anything out of the usual?

It goes against the establishment, like anything in Thailand without 37 spices

Jalapenos get spicy as fuck once the water bakes out of them.

mrpizzausa.com/Pages/Menu.aspx?DeptID=52636
No one told the Koreans that blue cheese wasn't a topping here. Protip: get the broccoli crust

Saracism is still cool right?
memetard.

kill yourself

> tfw get a fat subway pizza loaded with like 10 helpings of jalepinos and pickles.

Every time i have to assure the sandwich artisan to keep going and completely pack that shit.

I'll bankrupt them on this free salad deal one day.

:^)

IGNORE HIM MY FRIEND THATS THAT ANTI-LOUDPOSTER. HE GETS SO FLUSTERED BY IT HE TELLS PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES OUT OF FRUSTRATION. IT IS TRULY BIZARRE.

I know that feel, brate.

kek

>subway
>free salad deal

...do tell

>go to subway with friend
>he orders plain wheat, no onions, no pickles, no jalapenos, no black olives, no peppers, mild cheese, mayo
>I order cheese&oregano, pepperjack cheese, everything on, extra jalapenos & pickles, chipotle dressing

Every time I'm afraid he thinks I'm mocking his baby palate with my order. I can't help I have superior taste in shitty fast food.

>Real punks are vegan
>Real punks

Is that how people say "hipster faggot" now?

>eating at Chipotle

straight edge isn't punk