Vending machines then

>Vending machines then
>you dreaded the thought of the item you wanted getting stuck
>if it does you just wasted a dollar and change

>Vending machines now
>you hope to god the item you want gets stuck
>if it does it spins again with the high likelyhood of a second item dropping because the laser sensor at the bottom didn't read anything falling through

Other urls found in this thread:

kosherquick.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you dreaded the thought of the item you wanted getting stuck
we just rocked the machine a little bit, until it fell down, what's the big deal?

That's assuming the spinner would let go of it

>order sexy used lace panties from used panty vending machine
>panties get stuck
>mfw machine dispenses ugly xxxl leopard skin panties with skidmarks as auto replacement

Kill me now.

The number of deaths and injuries.

>work shitty night security job
>best and possibly only perk is making friends with the vending machine guy and getting a shitload of free snacks

One time the vending machine guy didn't lock the door so I stuffed a backpack full of goods.

He probably couldn't afford to buy his children birthday presents becuase of me

Quite the opposite

He would've had to be called out to restock it, so you probably got his kid a better present

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.

Same happened at my work once.
>mfw bottomless snacks AND quarters.

SWEET! Cheese pizza!

>casually walking past a vending machine and push the 'coin return' button
>loose change actually comes out

Thinking of starting a vending machine company. Gonna buy a few machines and load the up with imported US-only snacks (I'm in Canada)
Good idea, people up here like garbage like Surge and 100 grand bars.

Is this an American thing? With having such a low % of jews you sure do have tons of shit catered directly for them.

USAfag here, never seen or heard of that before

I doubt it's from the US as we don't really use the term "nosh" here. Then again, the bill acceptor has a pic of American currency, so who knows? Probably some niche thing.

Non-amerifag here, I remember hearing Danny Devito say "nosh" in Always Sunny.

Not a bad business to get into. Eventually it's just pure profit you're picking up and you rarely ever need to do serious maintenance.

More Jews live in america than anywhere else, including israel

kosherquick.net/

>Currently at:

* Prospect Park Zoo Brooklyn, NY

* Queens Zoo, Queens, NY

* Hackensack Hospital Cafeteria NJ

* UMDNJ Cafeteria Newark, NJ

* Jacobi Hospital 2nd Floor Bronx, NY

Because they have dietary restrictions based on their religion, so pretty much anywhere there are jews there will be kosher shit since they are literally guaranteed to buy it?

Also, we have a lot of them. Jews aren't exactly uncommon here, they compose around one in every fifty people depending on how you define "jew". The biggest jewish community outside of Israel is the US, you know.

cot

Isnt he a qt?

>biggest jewish community outside of Israel is the US

topkek. No shit. Why do you think you exist, Israel? Off of the backs of 'murrican slave labor.

Always check the return slots and under the front for change, especially in areas with lots of under 30s. So many people leave their quarters behind on campuses

oh lord why would you do this

my heart is melting

>24/6
what?

DUMB FUCKING GOY
THE SABBATH
LEARN IT, YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW MY SCHEDULE IF YOU'RE TO SERVE ME AFTER THE DAY OF RECKONING

GET HIM OUT OF THERE

Closed for Sabbath.