Nootropics

L-Theanine
Ashwagandha
Magnesium citrate
Spirulina

Attached: Tyler-Durden.jpg (300x350, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/?term=nootropics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

add zinc and vit d and they’re the legit ones. Worked in supplement stores for 4 years during my undergrad, in y4 med school now.

Magnesium citrate 400mg before bed will give you a wonderful sleep. Theanine is a gaba-a agonist (along with valerian) which results in rescued anxiety/ calming effects. However there is a kickback to this, and excessive doses for an extended period will result in increased glutamate transmission (excitatory/ stimulating), so can actually result in increased anxiety/ wired like feeling. This isn’t pretty much what happens in a heavy alcohol hangover.

Spiraling is just a green food supp. do or don’t. Doesn’t really matter. Asheaganda is Ayurvedic medicine. I don’t go near any of then as they always have non-standard quantities of active components.

I’m a western med head when it comes to doses, but I’m a fan of eastern medicine. If you touch any homeopathic medicines you’re a fucking idiot. Most people like to combine theanine and caffeine for a calm, alert sense; useful when studying

It's topkek that people watch limitless and buy random pills that mostly have caffeine in them.
Congrats on this, seriously

ketamine
xanax
meth

Actually the god tier no-tropic is to remove all the heavy metals one has inside them and replace them with the preferred minerals like zinc, selenium, magnesium, etc. tho a much longer and involved process than just taking a few pills here and there.

phenibut, taurine

Pic related is the current optimum, short of genetic enhancement.

Take everything listed in this model and become a god walking among men.

Attached: Transhuman_Enhancement_Holy_Trinity_EPITHALON_SEMAX_TESTOSTERONE_STRUCTURE_TRANSHUMAN_ENHANCEMENT_wi (1024x1024, 139K)

Lmao this
I study neurology and none of this shit have any real impact or so incredibly small you consciously won't notice the different because the neurochemical change is tiny it literally does nothing.
What's working is what we all know, strong drugs (like amphetamine)

What's NOT working are these nootropics people buy because they watched limitless. Usually sold in pharmacies that includes caffeine as active compound. The rest whatever they decide to use has no effect.

how does one remove heavy metals from themselves? is it even possible? some of the methods mentioned in a google search are an absolute joke

Psilocybin

what about omega 3, is it useful

xD ok sir good luck walking around without iron in your red blood cells

plz don't listen to this faggot Veeky Forums

A really big magnet i think

I don't like racetams but they're definitely not placebos. Those are the most popular drugs that get labeled "nootropics." Most of the rest are glorified vitamins, sure.

You studied neuroscience. Neurology is the medical discipline of neuro.

You go to Med school, intern, reg, then you’re a neuro. Although I fully believe you’re an absolutely larger considering while low activity, lemon balm, rosemary contain rosaminic acid. Theanine/ valerian are gaba-a agonists which has a calming effect.

They are obviously nothing on drugs like muscimol/ baclofen but still, they do have some potency, if mild. You’re a larp.

Main nigga

yes
also cbd
the sooner cbd is legalized the sooner i can get a gf and overcome my autism

confirmed typical med brainlet
you cunts take 2 units on nutrition and wonder why modern medicine is failing to address massively spiking mental illness and inflammatory disease rates
do yourself a favor and listen to dr rhonda patrick on joe rogan podcast

medicine has ignore proteomics and biochemistry for too long
you probably still promote the food pyramid you fucking dinosaur

for

Purblack (quality shilajit), reishi, omega 3, vitamin D

I don't know what you burgers call my profession in English.

Retards who fall for this marketing gimmick are ready to believe anything. Only CNS enhancing will boost your cognitive ability like idiots hope for. Caffeine being a mild and common one, the rest is mostly placebo.
Again, most supplements sold in pharmacies contains a waaay too low amount to make a difference (thus, marketing gimmick).
If you are looking for mental boost you will need amounts close to overdosing for your preferred effect, basically no matter the active compound of common ""nootropics"".
This reminds me very much of the strength training equivalent to BCAA and EEA. While it works, it's only minimal and you will need way more than what is labeled on the package. It's gonna be fuck expensive for minimal results

Go drink a cup of coffee, then a few hours later go drink a nice cup of ceremonial grade matcha (L Theanine)...

Come back after and tell me you don’t feel a difference.

>tfw when just ordered cbd vape juice exactly for that
godspeed

also started taking boron and iodine and looks like both are working

stuff that doesn't improve your cognition, in order of importance
>multivitamin
>magnesium
>vitamin D
>fish oil
>vitamin C
>COQ10

stuff that improves your cognition
>stimulants

US neuropsychiatrist here

ask me anything

>LSD microdosing
>not amph or methylphenidate microdosing
Why should I listen to this?

fuck you give me an adderall script

Do you eat any supplements, and if so, which ones

Armodafinal , normal modafinal makes me smell like eggs and look clammy.

n acetylcysteine
liposomal vitamin C
Methylphenidate
flawless diet

Modafinil is the only pill you need. It even helps you lose weight.

come see me

That's an amino acid and I like to eat everyday, so I have had that combination.

infowars THE RED PILL tm

Any long term implications? Effective or not? I think I've built a tolerance to the point where it feels like baseline existence while taking, drowsy without. .

Are you born stupid or did you get by age

Not OP, but you won't feel anything with matcha. Hell, you won't even feel anything with black tea because it only has 25mg L-Theanine

Cheers, doc. Sounds reasonable to me. N-Acetylcysteine is the only one I'm not using, I've heard some FUD about it, but it's been on my radar for months.

Sequential dubs. Nice.

What is the FUD?

It's one of the most powerful antioxidants we have.

/thread.

impressive, very nice

I can't remember and being lazy I didn't take notes. Roughly, it was about it messing with such fundamental systems of your body that the disturbance may end up being more detrimental than useful.

You are starting to get the point with commercial nootropics. Anything no prescription legal to sell is bullshit.
In any case, mainstream compounds such as amphetamine, narcotics (mainstream because everyone knows what it is) works good but with long he or high dose withdrawal effect.
Students use Adderall, concerts etc before tests to stay focused.

Ah, somebody was claiming NAC caused them to experience increased brain fog. There was also speculation about the mechanism behind that. I was born with brain fog, so that sounded extra worrying to me.

Make money even in this bear market. We have all the tools you need.

discord dot gg/pbN4G73

Caffeine+L-theanine
Colouracetam
Phenylpiracetam
Good fish oil
N-acetylcysteine
Acetyl-l-carnitine
Phenibut
Tianeptine
Adrafinil
Magensium glycinate
Zinc ororate
Vitamin d3+k2
Vitamin a
Copper
Methy b-complex
Centrophenoxine
Huperzine-a
Polygala Tenuifola
Emoxypine

In the past I also used to take Fluoromethylphenidate. So much better than plain Ritalin and Vyvanse

Oh, also I read up on eggs containing considerable amounts of cysteine. I figured since I eat 2 eggs a day maybe that was gonna be the better natural alternative. Might have been wrong

What is your NAC dose? Do you cycle? Same for vit.C
Thoughts on vit.D, zinc, omega3 and cbd?

There's only two options that aren't meme-tier.

If you don't care about fucking yourself up:
>addy and other strong stims
if you do:
>(ar)modafinil

Any difference from Modvigil (Modafinil) To Adrafinil?

yeah I don't know. Could be the dose. Most people think more is better in medicine and drugs but it's actually about getting the right fine tuning. I take only 200 mg daily

Not really. Modafinil makes your body smell like eggs/shit, and adrafinil only makes your piss and shit smell like acetone

The only "nootropics" you need is enough sleep, exercise, and water.

All that other shit is pseudoscience unless its a fucking amphetamine.

i just joined an affiliate marketing cbd site. been using it for a few weeks now and my anxiety is gone. may nails got chewed the fuck down during the last few months with crypto. cbd isolate no thc so it comes in the mail to burgerland or to leafs.

http:// calmcbd.myctfocbd.com/

You people are huge faggots. Seriously.

Thanks.

This 100%.
There are actually people who takes advice in this thread about compounds with no effect.
If you are one of them, don't take advice from these "bro sciencers "

Modafinil is a nootropic. You wanna tell me it doesnt work?

>Enough sleep
What a meme. Many people get enough sleep and still feel like shit you brainlet.

Whats important is only the sleep quality which you dont fucking have enough of if you have conditions like sleep apnoe alcoholism or lack of certain nutrients

I realized the first time how tired i always am when i tried full dose modafinil

>people who dont have a brain
>(You)

would Modafinil help a brainlet?

I've tried a bunch. Higher-dose ALCAR is the only thing that consistently works for me.

I've used a bunch of Modafinil (Provigil and Modalert). It provides only a stimulant effect for me. But I like it because it's long-lasting.

I take modafinil, I dont smell though. But my piss is disgusting and i shit alot

Got to have the motivation to do something before, else it will just leave u confused

>This reminds me very much of the strength training equivalent to BCAA and EEA. While it works, it's only minimal and you will need way more than what is labeled on the package
Aaaaahahagahaha

You just went full retard bro

You’re like a retard that says working out doesn’t really gain muscle mass and no one should fall for working out memes.

I dunno man, it's subtle but it does make you smell dif, the wife noticed it said I smell like I've excercise lightly and not changed into fresh clothes/ showered constantly. I didn't really notice, though I get the whiff sometimes.

"
Branched-chain Amino Acids (BCAA)

The BCAA are leucine, isoleucine and valine, three amino acids that have a branching chemical structure (hence their name). Many studies have found that BCAA and specifically leucine is critical for stimulating skeletal muscle growth and protein synthesis and for this reason BCAA are often suggested for athletes trying to gain muscle mass.

Other aspects of performance have also been measured with early work suggesting that BCAA might decrease fatigue during high-intensity exercise; an equal amount of work found no effect. In some situations, BCAA may actually hurt performance through one of several mechanisms (e.g. ammonia production).

I’d note that BCAA are found to some degree in all high quality proteins with the highest concentration being found in the dairy proteins: whey and casein. This is yet another reason for athletes to consider adding those specific proteins (either in powder or food form) to their diet; this will help to ensure that BCAA intake is optimal.

In that vein, my general feeling is that, if sufficient dietary protein is being consumed (e.g. you’re following the recommendations in this book), additional BCAA is unnecessary and will have little to no effect. In most studies where BCAA had a benefit, it was on a background of inadequate protein intake.

As noted above, BCAA may protect immune system and athletes involved in very heavy training might consider extra. BCAA are fairly expensive, with daily doses running from 10-20 grams per day and supplements can be bitter tasting. I would consider BCAA supplementation as something for athletes to use only when everything else in their diet was taken care of."

Jesus Christ you couldn't be more wrong about everything. Either you're baiting like a retard or are just retarded.

It's a wakefulness promoting agent.

Phenibut gets you pretty fucking high

phenibut works great

What he meant was, the amino acids build is also in food and if you eat well, like you should if you do for hypertrophy , these supplements are unnecessary and only has notable change in those with low protein intake. If you are a top tie elite, minimal results can be critical, then you may want to consider it.

>BCAA are fairly expensive, with daily doses running from 10-20 grams per day and supplements can be bitter tasting
I don't know where you live but here in the US they cost the equivalent and are flavored well enough as your usual protein isolate. I take them instead of an isolate now

>I would consider BCAA supplementation as something for athletes
No natty should supplement with anything other than creatine for performance. I'm enhanced fwiw

skip the k and that not bad

If you don't start your day by snorting a few lines of noopept mixed with coke you are definitely not going to make it.

shhhhh
it's a """"""nootropic""""""

AHAHAAHAHHAHAHAA

Spirulina, a nootropic???

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

Attached: 1502430651486.png (449x401, 490K)

Give me proof there is a working product

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/?term=nootropics

All Alzheimer patients.
I literally can't find except from "buynootropicsfromus.com"

If you have a good diet, with lean protein (lean chicken breast, 98 dietary) you won't need such supplement. Amino acids comprises a protein so whatever you eat, such as chicken, you will get these L-s anyway.

this
phenibut definitely has a very tangible effect, almost like being drunk without the loss of motor coordination
helps you sleep too
i seriously doubt it's good for you to take on the reg

No you retard. If you're enhanced and training every day recovery matters and EAA absorption timing is obviously a key factor of that

phenibut is great but don't abuse
personally I dose kratom 2 - 3 times a day. I don't trade I work at a mining farm. I maintain the operation up from my cloud everyday. withdrawal is very mild and doesn't last long so I just giv'er.

N-acetylcysteine

"The anabolic window"?
In that case, amino acids (protein) are, yes.
EAA or BCAA specifically, no.
That's shit from bro-science and affiliate sites such as bodybuilding.com who's prime income is selling supplements.

Fucking retard do you not understand what enhanced means? It means steroids. Natty studies don't mean shit

Natural or not, you don't need retarded sales-person talk like EAA. You are literally retard if you think it's essential for grow

>dumb cunt in my gym bulking
>probably eats in excess of 4000 kcal, more than 250g worth of protein
>yeah bro I take bcaas before my workout
lmao

Lions mane of course. You guys haven't gone down the nootropic rabbit hole until you take lions mane.

Amazing, I'm trying a blend of Lion's Mane, Reishi, and Chaga very soon

This is the main thing that's been stopping me from trying it out. I'm neurotic and anxious as fuck, and not even alcohol can get me feeling confident. I don't bother with drugs, though I do enjoy modafinil for when I want to do a reset. What I do is take a night every now and then where I skip sleep entirely. It gives me a sense of clarity and optimism I never feel in my daily life. I take the time to catch up on music and feel interested in things for a while again, then sleep the next night somewhere around midnight.
If phenibut works to give me the same feeling without forcing sleep deprivation on myself I'd probably end up having problems with it. Plus I already kicked a nicotine addiction, so I'm not keen on experiencing consistent withdrawals.

5-htp gives me a boner

Attached: duke nukem.jpg (655x698, 134K)

Lions mane works desu. It has undisputed NGF and cognitive effects in clinical studies.

Alpha brain
Galantamine
Focus factor
Huperzine A
Caffeine
Alpha GPC Choline

GHB

Phenibut feels eons better than alcohol. Sleep on it is absolutely amazing and if you're in bed, you'll pass out without realizing. Anxiety is at 0 but you don't act retarded without realizing it like benzos.

I was diagnosed with GAD and phenibut worked 10x better than effexor, it's an amazing substance. its actually just GABA that passes the blood brain barrier. you'd have to abuse it to make your body stop producing its own GABA. the effect is subtle bid it does wonders for anxiety. definitely worth a try. just don'tmix it with benzos.

Never taken benzos, probably dodged a bullet because the times I lose the anxiety filter and act all earnest/open I always feel guilty and embarrassed for it in hindsight, even though other people don't give a shit. Takes me a couple of days to stop cringing at myself.
Is Phenibut very addictive? Would it be something I could try once on a low dose for a short period of time just to see what it's like?

I don't understand a single fucking thing said in this thread. How do I profit from this faggots