Who here is unironically holding their bags?

Who here is unironically holding their bags?

Holding myself and pretty comfy. Yeah I lost some value, but experience has told me everytime I panic sell and buy back in I lose my shirt.

This is a correction and at least the 100th time crypto has "died". The market WILL go back up. It's just a matter of time.

Attached: why-didnt-i-hodl.jpg (251x201, 14K)

Hope so my friend

>we are still the early adopters

Attached: 1511492245629.png (569x590, 231K)

not before it double bottoms at 6k.

Holding JNT and XCM, comfy as fuck. I'm not cut out for the daytrading game, I'd rather just invest in projects that I believe in and see them mature.

The price almost never falls to the absolute bottom that everybody calls.

S͈̦͕͖̼̤̰ͬ̈́ͧ̍̌͐̈́̃͡͞h̜̟̫͇̍̔̾̔̆̏ị̸̻̤̭̞̭̼̈́ͬ̂̐̇̆͒t̬͔͕̔͒̑ͧ͗̚s̴͕̪̳̥̝̪͕ͧͨ̆̿ ̺͉̮͉̹ͣ̒͑͒ͯ͂͒̓a̖̣̝̯͐͋͋́̕ͅn̞̬͎̠͌ͩ̐ͮ̈͛ͣͣ̂d̩͚͔̺̫͆͋̽̂̂͘ ̘̞͈͎̺ͫͬͬ͞ͅg͖̹̤̫̐̋͢͠i͔͇͔͚̓̂ͩͯ͐g͇̖̈̏̽͐ͯ̀g̴̬̳̥͈̹̙̝ͫ̇ͪ͝ͅl̠̯̫͕̟̀͗̽͛͝ȅ̯̳̫̝͂̈̽ͤͤ̓s̵̟̻͋̈́͐̋͢͟

>This
I have buy orders at 7.5k and down. Trying to hit the absolute bottom with 100% is almost impossible.

see you when you fomo at 9k nigger brain.

to hold first you must acquire
to acquire first you must desire
I do not desire to acquire or to hold
and I WILL have the last laugh

Niggercunt! There now I also contribute.

HODL XD

Double bottoms literally never happen in crypto because everyone waits for the confirmation it's a double bottom and nobody wants to buy the bottom in case it's not.

Same. Been in the game since 2010 and it always feels like you're getting scammed or there's some tomfoolery going on. I understand selling, but never do so at a loss.

Being successful in this market has NEVER been about just being early. It takes a virtually religious belief in this market to keep trading and investing through enormous drops in value and keep trying even when you make some horrible trades. For years, painfully.

It's not a correction. BTc lost 75% of its value.

Yes, BTC bubbles have bursted before -- it didnt have a V shape reversal when this happened. It stayed dead until a new narrative brethed life into it.

Have fun

Careful believing you're something you're not if your plan is to sell it. If you buy something, use it and then it gets cheaper when you sell it, it doesn't matter too much. Otherwise you still have to be able to sell it high or sell it low.

the bottom was on the 6th of feb

will never sell to jews

Attached: 1521055361725.jpg (501x504, 28K)

>It's not a correction. BTc lost 75% of its value.

We are no sub 5k yet, mathretard

I cashed out 2/3rds in December thank fuck. I'm holding now because the second I sell everything will moon plus I'm too lazy

we are. the dudes who gonna buy my bags aint even been born yet

I'm holding. I've panic sold a few times and every time it results in me buying back in at a higher price and reducing my stack. I've made a good amount of money on crypto, but it could have been so much more if I had just held, so that's what I'm doing now.

Hodling Tether feeling comfy