Lets make this thing clear

Lets make this thing clear.

If you honestly enjoy realy spicy food (and I'm not talking about mild paprika here) then you are NOT really white.

Why not

ok

Truly white man will simply not enjoy it.
Genetically he will not be adjusted to it.

Just like non-whites can't tolerate lactose.

If you see "white" looking guy enjoying spicy food (and not getting bowels problems after) then you can be sure that he has mud blood in him.

t. american """""""white""""

I'm white and I enjoy it

>implying there is any scientifically validating data to back your claim like there is for african and asian lactose intolerance.

I've had my dna done I'm 100% genetically north western european and i fucking love spicy food.

Why is /pol/ still allowed? I've never seen anything so cancerous to the rest of the site in all my years on here.

Kys ctr faggot tranny nigger loving subhuman

Nigger
Im white, lactose tolerant and eat really spicy
You get used to spicy food, you just have to not be a fuckboi

>He thinks race is why certain cultures foods are spicier than others
>not the availability of certain spices in those regions

You'se a fuck, I challenge you to find more than 3 genuinely spicy herb/flavouring that grow wild in Europe.

>then you are NOT really white.
oh thank god

you've clearly never been to /qa/, but then again considering you made this post you'd fit right in there

tl;dr (you)

/pol/ can't handle criticism
right wing version of tumblr

I've been eating spicy foods ever since I was a little kid and I'm a 100% white eastern European. You're just a sour little oussy who can't handle it and din't enjoy it so you made this shit thread to try and make yourself feel better about being a weak faggot.

>3 genuinely spicy herb/flavouring that grow wild in Europe.
all those mustards/horseradishes and similar

You're a fucking moron OP

It's literally just American whites that don't like spicy foods and that's because their idea of seasoning is half a tonne of salt and a sugar glaze, it's nothing at all to do with genetics

> user doesn't know how to Hungary and Bulgaria.

Ever tried чyшки?

>garlic
>ginger
There's loads.

Nuke America.

With what, Eurocuck?

Nukes, maybe?

What do you think you nuke people with dickhead, kangaroos? Toyota's?

There's more cocksucking and poopshoot fingering in there than a pride parade, and with less class

because if it didn't they'd spill into all the other boards even more

Even /k/ and /out/ have started giving them the hammer. The poor little snowflakes.

They'd spill into other chans. All /pol/ does is bring even more unironical stromfronters to this site and then they proceed to shit up every board with their shit. /pol/ was a mistake.

Imported after we discovered the new world

They're worse than furries.

While I still identify as a Republican, I honestly have become more center-right in the last year largely because of how fucking annoying /pol/ is.

I don't want to be associated with people who think the wife of an ex-president can run a child sex ring out of a pizza shop and no one notices it.

(You)

dude, either fucking party has turned into a parody of itself.
but OH BOY I LOVE COOKING so maybe we should stop focusing on race and start focusing on rice.

500 years. Plenty to adapt.

>garlic
Are you a fucking vampire or something? That's tamer than even rocket

ok

t. half spic