Rate Knife Thread

Rate my knives!

fuck your knives I like your frying pans especially the cast iron

the cast iron is especially greasy from frying ling cod this morning.

inb4fish

I have one exactly like that and love it
greasy is good for it
hmm,ling cod, I had it before and just fried a bit on each side it was delicious

Clean your stove top you sub human mongoloid

ehh...my pictures arent the most flattering. try this one on for size...I trim off the blood.

relax clean freak, it will get dirty again in few hours,cleaning is waste of time

cleaning sometimes occurs

how you doing your cod?

eh...clean again.

it looked better before, looked like a workshop now looks like a museum piece lol

ah! like this...

keep the big piece mostly frozen.

slice like a sushi chef

the vein is discarded

the piece(s) are thenn fried at max heat in oil( use a screen or sleeves)

OMG i live in an art gallery. fifteen paintings, oak cutoffs from the construction of the town...actually that's about it.

rate my rusty gauntlet!

hmmm,when I got ling cod from a fisherman he told me to fry the whole piece but just a bit on each side and let it rest 3-5 min,and it come out great.
But before I did it his way I got one piece and fried to medium to well done as you would do most fish and it come out tough like rubber, but doing his way it was perfect.

I also have that same exact pan, but I think mine is smaller, just 4 1/2 inches/~11 cm in diameter, so I never use it even though it's a great pan. What can you make in a cast iron pan for ants?

>just 4 1/2 inches/~11 cm in diameter
I have several different sizes and the 4 1/2" as well, it's great if you like to fry one or two eggs

ahhh. if I wsre using the whole fillet I'd probably smoke it... that's a whole n'other thread so stay tuned.

I don't have ants where I live. 49th parallel.

don't fry eggs in your cast iron...its hard to explain, but everything turns out like eggs once you do.

well...mulled wone does. I had to throw it out.

I usually eat boiled eggs, but sometimes like frying them in butter,but because I always fry 3 eggs I use bigger pan for that, I read that boiled egg are healthier than fried because the egg shell is protecting the egg from reaching too high temp and exposure to oxygen that actually destroys some nutrients in the yolk,(I'm not sure how true is that but it was some famous scientist talking about all that).

bait: that's a spork

that makes sense. IDK though...eggs really arent my thing.

Thank god I don't have to rate that FUCKING filthy stove

How's life on the Eastern Bloc?

God doesn't real here...only good eats.

If my town had a mascott it would be a used needle.

what's so gross about that stove you faggot
it's food on it not human shit, relax cleanliness psycho.

oops...I shat on my stove again.

you must get rid of your stove now, it's contaminated beyond help

Stovey made wine coffee and cig. All should be well again.

0/10 for stabbing your fucking filthy-ass counter. Seriously, buy a sponge.

dry bread crumbles from DIY pizza and hot sauce drips...totally not filthy...and stabbing is what its there for LOL. like I want all my knives just rolling about. kek.

You drink water with that mouth of yours? filthy deranged language user. get a job hogri.

electric stove/10

It will never matter how nice your knives are when you have to cook on that shit.

tell me how the dry food on the stove affects the taste of the food cooked on that stove.
you are so fucking stupid it's not even funny, stop projecting, faggot

attentionwhore in an apartment of mediocrity

what could go wrong?

I was referring to the heat source, faggot.

at least I'm in an apartment...there aren't many available around here.
YEaH, FAG. geeee ouddaaaa heaaahhh O I treat eee lhak me cuddin boar

well you were not specific user, so let's split this 50/50