Can we get an infographic/recipe thread going?

Can we get an infographic/recipe thread going?

Post what you got...

Gotchu

mama ramen beef with onions and egg is GOAT.

Bump

In Vino Veritas

>cups

This measurement triggers me so much.

mandatory

C'est la vie

that's retarded
you can do just fine with just the bananas and maybe a bit of sugar and heavy cream, adding ice cream, peanut butter and fucking candies will just overpower the flavor

fucking fat fucks

I wanted to go one thread without that edgelord stick figure

It's a whole fuckton more intuitive than 236.588 milliliters.

Thats backwards and you know it. Its better to have ml or grams or whatever (even imperial will do) than an arbitary measurement defined as a cup.

Its why feet and inches are relics of a bygone era outside of very niche applications (some enginerring scales use inches because you can scale to below 1 inch a fair bit which the metric system doesn't like until its nanometres). A cup is just arbitary lolocoaster measurement much like farenheit is armpit temp baseline which isn't practical this day and age given we have accurate measuring systems available to the common pleb.

Cups are to quantity as saying "shit be hot" or "'tis fucking cold" is to temperature.

They're both arbitrary; you're just more familiar with one.

No, decimalisation at the very least allows for some standardisation across measurements. While 10ml =/= 10g at the very least its all divisible by 10 - which makes scaling a recipe much easier than the random growth/shrinkage in quantity cups (and imperial) have.

I love these threads