Why is this board suddenly dead?

why is this board suddenly dead?

it seems like i am the last person holding my shitcoins.

Attached: sminem9.jpg (1024x768, 169K)

Wait for bear flag to close and come to see pink wojownik.

Most people don't have the mental capacity or ability to consistently look at and discuss their coins when they are losing so much money so rapidly. The answer for most people is to just buy and forget so they purposely stop coming here. It takes a special type of person to willongly subject yourself to this kind of pain, hoping it will probably get better in the future. That's why this board is "dead" (or rather comfier but stillvpretty retarded like it was a year ago).

crypto is not that interesting, you buy your stuff, wait and sell it, that's it

most have already ended themselves

because crypto is dead. didnt you notice?

What boards are we going to next boys? Maybe I'll go to Veeky Forums and learn to make pancakes and shit

Attached: 1487005159843.png (382x417, 325K)

Watching prices go sideways for weeks is absolutely boring.

Hooked to news about projects, not market.

Attached: 1520712796224.jpg (1024x768, 167K)

You'll definitely learn how to make shit, I don't know about the pancakes

Everyone sold, hence why everything is down 80-90%.

Crypto is over. No one talks about it anymore. Crypto IS dead for at least another 1-2 years.

Paid shills suddenly all left a week or so ago. Its as if there was one single entity employing them and it sacked its workers overnight.
Or... some mods appeared and banned these IPs.

>some mods appeared and banned these IPs
not likely

Attached: 1518276421244.jpg (1080x1080, 109K)

The current moment does make you realize however just how little actual users there were on this board.
Plebbit crypto subbreddits are still getting pretty much the same levels of users as 2 months ago.

Far easier to manipulate people on chan than reddit. Just because there are no account histories shown here.
Also a reason why these shills constantly FUDed plebbit. To keep people here where they are more controllable.

biz is so much better when there are not 10 shill threads about unkown shitcoins.I wonder what are pajeets doing since they are unemployed.

I hope we can slowly revert back to some non-crypto threads once in a while as well.
Stocks are still a thing. A recession in the stock market will affect cryptos also.

>Far easier to manipulate people on chan than reddit.
fuck off reddit

Attached: 1482397226377.jpg (1409x1080, 61K)

fuck stocks n u

>revert
nice meme
Veeky Forums is a crypto containment thread
general stocks and finance are GUESTS

Only the most degenerate gamblers remain

Nothings habbenin. Not low enough to buy not high enough to sell

everyone sold you fucking idiot. you really believed that these meme coins will make you rich? sorry for your loss and now go find a real job

We all sold in early Jan. I hold you're not seriously still holding.

Holy shit how do you guys get so many pics of this kid lmao.

I must be that exceptional autists. Down from 300k under 100k now but then again I am 18 from poor family and with shitty school I probably won’t even finish so this is my only chance at making it in life. At this point I’m dedicated to either making it or losing it all.

>sideways

Ok. Can you indicate what you would call 'falling' prices?