youtu.be/Hza0nZF4zMw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jLReNlKkQ5s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_shark_attacks_in_Australia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.
This is a blue board.
Take your racism elsewhere.

I got bit by a shark. No shit. Working deckhand on a boat i got bit. Im in the bath right now. Check it out.

Subscribed.

Looked alot worse. Heres the part where it really opened me up. But if you zoom in you can see the little top teeth marks. The part where they crab you and saw you open is the bottom row of teeth

Don't worry i'm white I can use that word

besides you can't be racist against white people, thats just a fact. I saw it on the tv.

Anyway what does Shark taste like?

The thing about it. I had been working nearly 4 weeks straight without a day off. I fucked up and when i gaffed him and brought him on board, instead of stepping on his head, i stepped on his tail

One of these. An Atlantic Sharpnose

He grabbed on and shook 3 times. Opened me up to the white meat. Being 30 miles off shore, i superglued it together and wrapped it tight with blue painters tape.

BUT WHAT DID HE TASTE LIKE

But if we are talking chark. The ABSOLUTE best chark is Mako. Not everyone can get it unless you work on a boat like i did during Yellowfin Tuna season. But anything that eats Ahi sashimi all day is bound to taste good.

Heres a video of us bringing one in.
youtu.be/jLReNlKkQ5s

Mako is very red meat. Its very steakey, and its very clean tasting. The further in shore, you can get blacktips, spinners and atlantic sharpnose. Ive heard that the Mako is the only shark that doesnt urinate through its skin. Ive killed thousands. Mako is the only shark i wont soak in milk overnight, because of the strong ammonia flavor.

Me in the middle after i took some kids out for an hour.

Mhm. by itself though, a shark steak. it was nice, with onion baked on top with some lemon juice and spice.

Shark is delicious. Just dont let me catch you finning them and killing a majestic species for no reason. If it doesnt have food value, fuck off. Go play a fishing vidya.

I prefer shark cooked with salt and pepper, chilis and lime juice. Sometimes lightly breaded and fried in rough chunks with just some lime and a bit of salt.

Wanna see how to clean them? Better have good knives....

Should be so lucky we have fast content no matter the quality without duckin mcchicken pictures

that looks more like a video of you fucking up and failing to bring one it

Shark is one of the main things on the menu at Australian fish and chip shops

I have no idea what this thread is about, we eat shark all the time, they eat us all the time. Win win situation tbqh

You try it dude. Good thing we had him tail wrapped to the bit.

Sharks hardly ever attack people, let alone eat them.

True. the only reason i got bit was my own dumbass fault.

Ok of you say so

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_shark_attacks_in_Australia

>one, maybe two attacks a year on an island filled with millions of people who surf, swim, fish, scuba, etc. in the ocean constantly
It's an epidemic I tell ya.

>when he ruins the texture by cutting those perfect meat slabs and running his probably unwashed turdskin fingers through it
WHY
H
Y

Absolutely. One of my favorites. Used to be able to get it cheaper than chicken per # at my local market back in the day. Shark recipe: make a dry rub of paprika, black pepper, cayenne, chipotle, ancho; pat shark steak dry and coat with rub, grill. Top with slaw: shred red cabbage, carrot, red onion, thinly sliced fennel bulb, s&p, dash of white vinegar, 1:1 mayo & sour cream, garnish with fennel fronds. Fantastic.

The non fatal ones are much much more common, and are getting particularly worse off the west coast of Australia. Do some research, the waters are warming and the sharks are coming in much larger numbers and more frequently.

It's a lot more common than you think, flyover.

You're telling me that humans invading shark infested waters ends up in them getting bit sometimes? Holy cow.
Also, I guarantee it's not nearly common enough to matter, and most attacks are the direct result of Australian stupidity.

I dont disagree. I never swim in the ocean, it's the sharks house. I'd be pissed if they busted my door down and ate me but they don't.

I have no sympathy for the idiots that get eaten, I was just saying how common it is.

I had it in Goa
it's fairly flaky but holds together more than say tuna or salmon and that
taste is quite mild, bit meaty, takes well to seasoning and butters
decent tbf, would have it again

>shark is not common as fuck in america

It's everywhere here and cheap as fuck

Theres more sharks et by people than people et by sharks. Try shark vindaloo.